Nymra's Dungeon

1 hour ago, Nymra said:

Defeat is broken because its.... broken. 
I dont use any followers at all. 

Defeat is just full of weird and unwanted behaviours. It also tends to increase CTD and tends to die in a playthrough (blank MCM). 

a collection of issues you can see here:

NOTE: I am using defeat only via Surrender Hotkey. All other options are OFF. 

Btw I dont use SSE and for quite some time that will stay that way. Still too many mods in LE that I would miss :(

That's pretty much how I've been using it too, and also for teleporting using the tie-up menu.

I dont blame you for not switching, getting a good setup is a ton of work. Somthing I wouldn't want to repeat again.

EDIT:

Tried SM Essential, became a ghost then CTD. There were 460 stack dumps in papyrus... Yikes, gonna have to pass on SM and NDUN. Maybe the future NDUN update will fix zaz furniture issues.

9 hours ago, ssskn said:

That's pretty much how I've been using it too, and also for teleporting using the tie-up menu.

I dont blame you for not switching, getting a good setup is a ton of work. Somthing I wouldn't want to repeat again.

EDIT:

Tried SM Essential, became a ghost then CTD. There were 460 stack dumps in papyrus... Yikes, gonna have to pass on SM and NDUN. Maybe the future NDUN update will fix zaz furniture issues.

Deactivate Ghost Death, only Essential Death should be used :)

On 12/2/2019 at 8:12 AM, Nymra said:

Deactivate Ghost Death, only Essential Death should be used :)

I went back to submit+defeat combo but I'll give SM essential another go without ghostly.

I was gonna leave this on the other comment but thought of a question at the end....

Have you used yet another combat rape mod, it's for LE I think? That was pretty stable too if I recall correctly and had some consequences.

Edit: SM works, no dumps this time. Tested it with 15 enemies, all good. Soooo now gotta figure out which mod to handle consequences.

59 minutes ago, ssskn said:

I went back to submit+defeat combo but I'll give SM essential another go without ghostly.

I was gonna leave this on the other comment but thought of a question at the end....

Have you used yet another combat rape mod, it's for LE I think? That was pretty stable too if I recall correctly and had some consequences.

Edit: SM works, no dumps this time. Tested it with 15 enemies, all good. Soooo now gotta figure out which mod to handle consequences.

I only know

- Defeat (buggy, unreliable, lenghty) 
- Submit (very buggy, one sided)

- Naked Dungeons (smooth, fast, no Follower, no creature group yet, variable consequences).

So basically Naked Dungeons is quite perfect. 
I am working on Sexlab Aroused Creatures to include creature group rapes too. I think the later versions no longer interrupt sex scenes. 

Tested different mods with many enemies present, at least 15+.

Defeat = CTD -gonna remove this one, if I restart again

Submit = no auto-surrender, manual doesn't calm all enemies

YACR = same

NDUN = same

DCL = no auto-surrender, but surprisingly manual surrender calmed all of the enemies

DCL seems right up your alley, after defeat you can set it so enemies tie devices on you and leave you in wilderness, inn, or start of the dungeon.

Anyways thanks for your help and good luck on the creatures mod.

Thanks to Nymra, I got SM essential working with DCL's combat surrender system. If I load SM before DCL, it all works fine. And DCL supports up to 25 NPCs!! And offers plenty of after defeat options, including getting tied and sent to start of the dungeon. Plus DCL has been a staple in my load order ever since I got skyrim (only 6 months ago), and this way I can simply disable Submit and keep playing on the current save.

On 12/4/2019 at 3:16 AM, Tiress said:

Devious Surrender V2 was promising. It had many bugs, no mcm options and it was pretty straightforward, but it was reliable in not letting you die, smooth and fast. I even enjoyed the escape minigame. It was pretty simple to escape once you knew how, but at least you could continue playing faster.

It's a shame it got abandoned.

How many NPCs does it support? And is the Lite version bug free? I got submit to work just fine but only if there are <5 enemies. Aaaaand then I moded my game a bit too much...

42 minutes ago, ssskn said:

How many NPCs does it support? And is the Lite version bug free? I got submit to work just fine but only if there are <5 enemies. Aaaaand then I moded my game a bit too much...

As far as I can remember, none of the versions was bug free. I'm not sure about the number of supported NPCs but I never got anything else than 1 on 1 animations. It was highly unfinished.

10 minutes ago, Tiress said:

As far as I can remember, none of the versions was bug free. I'm not sure about the number of supported NPCs but I never got anything else than 1 on 1 animations. It was highly unfinished.

Aaaaw too bad. I was hoping for at least the bare minimum to be working.

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, ssskn said:

Try out SexLab leveling, which has been working very consistently. I thought you guys would like to know; it handles many NPCs and prevents deaths without any issues. And has other features as well.

looks interesting, never knew it even exists.

But it has no surrender hotkey and is therefor not compatible with other defeat mods. It also ties in with Daymol, which is a very unreliable mod in my experience :(

I am currently pausing with improving my skyrim stuff... have to get a new PC first. Plus having a reallife relationship also kinda gets in the way, hehe. 
Will test the mod somewhere in the future 

Late reply.

No surrender key but you can set it so you get assaulted below custom HP% and you can assault too. The mod prevents death on its own so it doesn't require Daymol. I even tested it with 10 NPCs and it was very stable. The main downside is that there aren't any consequences after defeat, you simply resume combat. 

Anyways, sounds like you are gonna be busy with some fun times. Enjoy.

I loaded up Sexlab Leveling, and can confirm it does appear to do quite well at initiating an assault after defeat. It also does seem to be able to handle multi creature which is also nice

however, the big con is there is no other post rape actions, no robbery, no left for dead, no rescue, no tied up...

so what it needs is a mod that picks up on victim sex and does those things. But I do not know of any that would not also interfere with the post defeat rape function of SL Leveling...

• 2 months later...

UPDATE after too much time:

1. I am now testing this mod as alternative/replacement for SM Player Essential:

Player Knockout Mod
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/71513/? 

Advantages:

- ragdoll when knocked out with getting up beeing cool and sexy
- 10 seconds invulnerabilty after knockdown, allows to relocate and then surrender there (Roleplay)

Disadvantages:

- no injuries after defeat

- immunity cannot be disabled 

2. I gave up on the following mods:

My critics there are purely subjective and meant to reflect that the mods dont suit my own desires or playstyle

Sanguine Debauchery+

- does not develop the local slavery at all

- still no working escape routine and the existing system is boring and repetetive 

Dragonborn in Distress

- does not work as intended, first version was better and more brutal,

- not enough customization

- generally not he direction I need, although the basic concept is 100% perfect. Just the execution kinda lacks.

Defeat (not 100% yet, maybe do one more test)

- surrender system is quite buggy 

- mod in general seems to break sooner or later and break the game also (maybe most ppl dont use it so often, but in my game defeat situations happen on the dozens within an hour)

3. Rape Foreplay and Afterwards

Since osmel is creating his awesome Sexlab Utility I want to support the effort and increase Sexlab functionality

I want to achieve this by using existing animations from SLAL packs like Funnybiz, Billy, Psyche etc. to create a SLAL modification for Sexlab replacing existing Masturbation, Foreplay and maybe some other animations.

The goal is to have aggressive foreplay and maybe enable the use of foreplay in aggressive scenarios too. 

This is a very early stage of testing, but since the only thing required is permissions and replacing and renaming I guess it will work just fine. 

4. The CALM ENEMY System sadly is still not perfect.

It seems some factions/NPC keep ignoring certain calm techniques (Crazy Speels mod, Everybodies Darling Ring) which kinda breaks the whole thing.

But on the other hand it is just a minor letdown, since most NPCs respect the ring.

I am currnetly investigating Aroused Creatures, Sexlab Pheromones and Sexlab Adventures to be used as "tie in" after Naked Dungeons Defeat. 

Sadly Player knockout mod is too buggy and in general it is a bad idea to use Ragdoll in conjuction with Sexlab Starting Sex Scenes (SSSS) 
So I went back to SM Essential Player.

New Things I "invented":

The Torch Experience

1. player.modav carryweight 100000 
2. get 1000 of torches

3. get ELFX darker everything

4. ger

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56566

Fun! 
So immersive. And you can see the parts of the dungeon u already visited. 

The Equipment Game

1. player.modav carryweight 100000 

2. Get 1000 each of your weapons, armors and clothing (help "item name" -> player.additem XXCODE 1000", repeat)  

3. get 

I will upload my settings maybe. I made it so that no equipment is recovered (all destroyed when reaching zero durability) 

The "1000 of everyhing" is important. 
I HATE carryweight or inventory management. 
So when u have 1000 of all (replenish when needed) you can LOSE stuff and then RECOVER IT VIA ROLEPLAY without having to rebuild ur stuff in SkyUI Menues.

I have my weapon and armor set and I want it to look the same ALL the time. Sadly there is no mod that does this so I had to improvise. 

ROLEPLAY:
This is the important part. 
This is cheating unless you roleplay. 
I have the following roleplaying rules:

- I cannot use new armor (when armor pieces where stripped via sexlab or destroyed) (hotkey 2 on skyui favourites is my full main armor set) UNTIL I find at least one piece of armor or a body which I can loot. 
Also I cannot be in a fight. 

- I cannot use my weapon (same as above) until I find a weapon laying around (this is allowed in combat)

At the same time I have a barefoot negative movement and stumble effects in Sexlab Disparity (GREAT MOD)

that makes escaping after Sex alot harder (rape abuse debuffs also apply). 

This way I have a local slavery roleplay mod that tops all the existing ones (SD+/DiD) because it is aggressive, works without NPC AI and the whole escaping is based on combat or creativity. 

I can use shouts (when I m not gagged) and try to out manouver NPCs. I also jump down cliffs sometimes to hope for water or surviving with low HP. 

I will make a new guide for my playstyle soon. I went back to my classic routine (SM Essential Player + NDUN, thats all) and gave up mostly on the Calm Effects and "civil rape mod" tie ins. 
Working still on a mechanic for Simple Slavery since I dont want NDUN to trigger it. 
I want to use DEC for it, so maybe I add a random chance for Harmony Rings equiped after Sex... long story short, I have alot in the making after fixing some basic problems and now  I m finally back to optimizing gameplay with weaving mods together. 

NOTE:
Most important aspect for me is to be able to play with Combat Rape or not on the same profile.
With SM Essential Player I can do just that. 
I can continue fighting or flee as long as I get new wounds (from SM ESsential Player mod) dont hinder me too much. 
Sometimes escaping is just not possible anyway and so I surrender -> get raped -> heal while in NDUN furniture -> make escape attempt. 

On 4/22/2020 at 11:32 PM, Nymra said:

4. The CALM ENEMY System sadly is still not perfect.

It seems some factions/NPC keep ignoring certain calm techniques (Crazy Speels mod, Everybodies Darling Ring) which kinda breaks the whole thing.

But on the other hand it is just a minor letdown, since most NPCs respect the ring.

I don't understand this. Can you explain further?

The Calm Enemy system from what? Player Knockout? Or one you are making?

The EDR is clearly a Crazy Spells item, so not from Player Knockout...

Its failure seems unrelated to defeats. I'm confused how this fits together.

What is failing, calming in a defeat mod, or crazy spells?

What about the crazy spells Peacemaker?

What factions / races do not calm? Do you know why?

7 hours ago, Lupine00 said:

I don't understand this. Can you explain further?

The Calm Enemy system from what? Player Knockout? Or one you are making?

Its "System" that i try to put together from different mods to roleplay some form of local slavery without using SD+ or DiD. 
Its a roleplaying solution. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/76230

Mod above: CrazyEverybodiesDarling Ring calms all enemies.

Ring 
PRO:

fast, can be equiped via SexlabUtil1 or Hotkey(iequip/SkyUI) 

CON:

does not work on all enemies (spawned enemies from "Enemy Encounters" dont work. Vanilla NPC in "Broken Oar Grotto" dont work (examples only))  

SD+
PRO:

reliably calms all enemies 

CONTRA:

surrendering takes forever, boring, no working escape routine 

WORKAROUND: use godmode hotkey (toggle options) before surrendering. Use SAFEword when escaping (my roleplay rules are: if I leave the dungeon or if my master is in combat I can use the safeword -> need to go into MCM for that (bad gameplay). 

The EDR is clearly a Crazy Spells item, so not from Player Knockout...

Its failure seems unrelated to defeats. I'm confused how this fits together.

I have two problems with the ring (osmel is also making one for me, but it has similar problems) 
- SexlabUtil1 does not recognize the ESP anymore after some time (cannot equip them via the mod anymore) 

- they dont work on some enemy types. I was talking to the creator of the EBD ring and he confirmed that. 

"seem to ignore factions" was the statement. (EBD is working on basis of factions

Possible Solution?: 
A Ring/Item that uses the same calm method as SD+/Defeat etc. 
Dont know how all that works sadly. 

What is failing, calming in a defeat mod, or crazy spells?

Defeat mods calm reliably. 
Only problem: Enemies spawned AFTER the effect is on sometimes ignore the defeat (Additional Encounters mod i.E.).
I avoid them spwaning on player location and in general I often use Godmode after I am defeated/surrendered to avoid animation bugs when attacked. (I try to enjoy beeing attacked during sex as some kind of poor whipping replacement hahhaa). 

What about the crazy spells Peacemaker?

Have to get back to that but it did not have the desired effect.
I also have "Leave Combat" as a tool, but Enemies that are not effected by the EBD will turn aggressive again after short time. 

What factions / races do not calm? Do you know why?

No. Neither. 
Broken Oar Grotto are Vanilla NPC, I dont figure out how to get their faction yet.

Enemy Encounter mod seems to spawn vanilla NPC but renames them. Maybe its the way they spawn, dunno. 

TWO THINGS WOULD MAKE THIS LESS OF A PAIN :D

1. Rings:
reliably working CalmAllRing (EBD)

2. SD+

Reliably working "safeword Hotkey" 
Faster Surrender
More interesting Masters

Configurable MAXIMUM ENSLAVEMENT TIME 

3. DiD 
I think the mod goes in the wrong direction for my needs now, sadly. 
It also is no longer compatible to my SM Player Essential I think. 

4. Beeing a Doggy

I thought this mod might be an alternative. 
After SEX equip Beeing A Doggy Necklace. 
But its Calm effect is also not very reliable. 

Doggy-> need to crawl away -> fucked occasionaly -> have to fuck NPC to remove curse

I still dont know how this works with creatures tho, so confusing description (needs testing) 

EDIT:
 BTW I updated the first post (OP) with some more details too) 

I may be totally off, but I think SD+ mainly manages factions.

Its faction handling is a very old part of the architecture, and certainly good at stopping fights.

Recently tends to make trolls, wolves and falmer accepted in towns though - if they are masters.

I think it may also use a calm cloak that uses a variant of the calm spell in cloak form. As its adding an effect directly, not a script, it's not a performance hog any more than a vanilla flame cloak, etc.

With these two tools it uses a two step approach. Calm for immediate fight stop, and then it has time to adjust factions.

You could, probably go though NPC's and smash them out of their In Combat state, assuming you have a fast scanner. A quest-alias filling scanner is not going to cut it in that case and you will probably need to walk multiple cells, which means C++. Upside of that scanner lightning fast. Downside, requires writing C++, which can be bothersome - or impossible if SKSE doesn't happen to enable it.

3 minutes ago, Lupine00 said:

I may be totally off, but I think SD+ mainly manages factions.

Its faction handling is a very old part of the architecture, and certainly good at stopping fights.

Recently tends to make trolls, wolves and falmer accepted in towns though - if they are masters.

I think it may also use a calm cloak that uses a variant of the calm spell in cloak form. As its adding an effect directly, not a script, it's not a performance hog any more than a vanilla flame cloak, etc.

With these two tools it uses a two step approach. Calm for immediate fight stop, and then it has time to adjust factions.

You could, probably go though NPC's and smash them out of their In Combat state, assuming you have a fast scanner. A quest-alias filling scanner is not going to cut it in that case and you will probably need to walk multiple cells, which means C++. Upside of that scanner lightning fast. Downside, requires writing C++, which can be bothersome - or impossible if SKSE doesn't happen to enable it.

I cant do anything myself. I have zero coding experience and sadly my brain structure seems to prohibit me from understanding that (or maths) to a point where it is easy or at least non-enraging for me to use : (

I m bound to the help of mod authors and using existing mods. Its like playing with LEGO and just missing the parts that would be perfect and then building a workaround :)

What bothers me is, that I dont even think it would be hard to make a perfect mod. Here is what it needs to do:

1. The mod would start after rape (Defeat mods might be required to be restricted to 1 scene only (possible with most of them) -> no chain rape
2. the mod would place a random, configureable ZAZ Furniture (ideally configureable via MCM, but ESP (like NDUN does it) is also ok since it can be changed via Tes5edit 

OR (if detected) use an already existing nearby ZAZ Furniture.
3. the mod would tie the PC into the furniture 
4. the mod would lock player controls (cant leave furniture)
5. define hotkey "struggle"
6. Struggle costs stamina and has a cooldown (reallife seconds, can be configured in MCM) and a success chance (can be configured in MCM 1%-100%) 

Press struggle to come free

Punishments: 
When Struggle fails two punishment methods can start
A. whipping: nearby NPC starts whipping the PC (hotkey not working in that period). Whipping time configureable in MCM
B. fucking: start rape scene -> afterwards put NPC in furniture (this would be a tie in for Osmels new furniture system, making it possible to place an a X Cross and then be raped in the X Cross -> god bless this awesomness!!!

My only contribution to this mod could be providing selections of furnitures in the ESP and upload different versions with different furniture sets and styles (only X Crosses, or a random seleciton of animated pose furnitures, or only X Cross/Pilllory for only fuckable stuff etc. etc.

CREATURE CONTENT
Sadly with creatures furnitures would not be immersive. 
So I still think the mod could work with creatures. 
They wont place a furniture but only start an idle (still lock player controls) 

- Standard Collar would have the escape mechanics of the mod above.

- Standard Collar as long as its worn immobilizes the player and forces an idle on him (laying on ground/weeping whatever -> configureable in ESP) 

- When escape failes: the creatures will attack the player or rape him. attacking will remove the collar -> start the circle again (rape, then reequip collar) 

In stead of the furniture, Creatures and Animals equip the Player with an animal curse collar. 
The collar can be replaced with DCL collars, with Beeing a Doggy Pendant or remain with the standard collar

- can optionally apply pheromones from SLP 

IMPORTANT:
After escaping the furniture/idle there should be a configureable time period (MCM) before the NPC get aggressive again. 

This would be a perfect ZAZ Mod and compliment the new furniture system of Sexlab and the upcoming ZAP 9 
It would work with Naked Dungeoons (just disable captivity there) and Defeat and also I think with other Defeat systems out there. 

It could also have mod event to be used from other mods (DiD, slavery mods) to easily restrain a player at "waypoint". 

• 4 months later...
7 hours ago, walok said:

Thanks for all the ideas in this topic

Question: What is your code to remove the feet item in SexlabUtil ? I only found a command to remove a specific item not one to unequip a specific slot

Thanks

its a custom made code for Sexlabutil1. 

I will upload it with instructions soonish 

• 4 weeks later...

Its been a while since I updated this.... Just notived I spent a whole year and more to finally come to a point where the Load Order and mod settings are refined enough for a serious playthrough. 

For this still interested:

CURRENT DEFEAT ORDER:

Combat Defeat:

Event Chain 01 - Naked & Harmless

This is the Fight -> defeated -> raped -> escape chain 01. 

It is basically a 100% new Defeat Scenario without even needing a real defeat mod. It relies entirely on existing civilian rape mods. 
This is only possible due to the work of @Corsec and his great patching work for the Harmless Feature to work like this. 

@donttouchmethere and I tried such a scenario to work for quite a while now (years? ^^) and finally we are close.

01 - SM Essential Player

- Player Bleedout for roughly 10 seconds 

- drop equiped weapon to ground 

After bleedout ends the PC can try to retrieve a weapon or continue to fight unarmed 

02 - Naked Dungeons Armor Break 

- every NPC hit has a chance to destroy a part of the PC Armor (eventually the PC has no weapon (from SM Essential) and no more Body armor (from this).

03 - Naked Dungeons Corsec Harmless Patch

- With this feature all Enemies will become non-hostile when the PC is naked (body slot) and unarmed -> harmless

04 - Sexlab Adventures + Aroused Creatures
- used to trigger civil rape when the PC is in bleedout/recovers from bleedout when the PC is harmless

This then works like Deviously Enslaved, just without all the bugs and with full creature support. 

-> rape -> try to run away -> rape -> try to run eway -> rape -> finally escape -> get new gear -> come back for revenge 

Event Chain 02 - Hopeless Defeat

This is the Fight -> defeated -> raped -> escape chain 02. It is still a work in progress and has gaps that have to be filled with roleplay.

01 - SM Essential Player

- Player Bleedout for roughly 10 seconds 

- drop equiped weapon to ground 

- current build: requires to turn ON the wound system of Essential Player Mod.

- wounds significantly reduce the chances of the PC to win the fight due to debuffs 

(future plans: -> Wounds apply Apropos2 OVerall abuse value -> Sexlab Disparity applies debuffs) 

02 - Naked Defeat

- when the fight becomes hopeless but the PC is still having Body armor (not naked and harmless) it will require a "surrender via hotkey"
- Current Roleplay rule (meaning you have to enfore it yourself currently): first bleedout is "free". After second bleedout I have to surrender in the next 5 seconds. 
- Rape starts

(future plans -> I want to integrate a mod event into SM essential player, basically linking it to Naked Defeat. Every Bleedout has an increasing chance of triggering an autosurrender. So if we have +10% chance when u are defeated for the first time you have 10% to autosurrender, second time 20% and so on.) 

03/a - Naked Defeat Escape game (optional - Path 03/a)

- after Chain rape the PC is locked into a Zap Device -> struggle game to get free

- if free the PC will most likely be naked and unarmed (harmless -> see Chain 01 - 04)

03/b - Naked Defeat Escape game (optional - Path 03/b)

- instead of Zap Device there can be Simple Slavery outcome (I usually set it to 5-10% chance)

This is a complete Defeat - Rape - Escape scenario without the need of Sexlab Defeat, Deviously Helpless, SD+, Sexlab Submit or other outdated or broken mods. 

It can be quite hard to escape a chain rape situation because mods like Naked Dungeons and Specator Crowds draw NPCs to the rape which then stick around sometimes. This can be significantly harder to escape from than SD+, Peril or DiD depending on your Settings in "Sexlab Adventures/Aroused Creatures" and the combat mods and PC abilities installed of course. 

I will personally link Simple Slavery to replayable mods like Prison Overhaul (finished and working in closed Alpha) and already use Treasure Hunter Whore. 
Other possible Mods are Submissive Lola and Devious Followers Continued. All other mods linked by SS++ lack replayability. Slaverun is an exception. You can be sent there again and again, no problem :)

SS++ is meant as punishment for beeing raped too often. 

Start with your Main Gear in a Chest!

Maybe I am just late to the party but I just found out how I can just add my whole starting gear in a Chest in a player home like "The Bondage House". 
1. merge armor mod ESP

2. make merge armor a Master of your Home mod (Bondage House is just very convenient)

3. get the IDs of your armors and items, put in some starting gold/lockpicks/potions/weapons if you like

4. add the armors to one of the chests via TES5edit (easy like nothing. When I can do it :D)

Mobile Base Camp (concept - not tested yet)

Requires this mod:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88911?tab=description

Your PC is allowed to set up a Basecamp where he can replenish Armor/weapons lost in the fight/rape (nothing else!) 
The Backpack contains 500 copies of each armor/weapon required (I suggest playing with player.modav carryweight 1000000) :P

The basecamp needs to be setup in advance. You cannot use it while you are naked and unarmed (roleplay rule). 
If you get back to the basecamp you can pick up your armor and weapons and continue to fight. 
I am currenty looking for a nice "dressing" mod so this takes time and requires some head start before pursuing enemies come close. 

9 hours ago, Nymra said:

Its been a while since I updated this.... Just notived I spent a whole year and more to finally come to a point where the Load Order and mod settings are refined enough for a serious playthrough.

You might find this file helpful. It's a plugin that modifies the fBleedoutRate game setting to make bleedout time last for 30 seconds for the PC and NPCs both. Mods like DAYMOL and Nether Follower Framework provide MCM options to change this for either the PC or NPC. By using this you can change both and keep them consistent between the PC and NPCs.

You can easily change the value in TES5Edit if you want if you feel the time is too short/long. The default is 10 seconds, but that's far too short. A couple of minutes bleedout time is probably better since it allows your followers time to continue fighting.

You also need to remember to use my Civilian Rape patch with the Harmless feature. I've merged the Harmless + Civilian Rape patches together in the latest upload in the NDUN thread.

Does the mod SM Essential Player work correctly alongside the NDUN Immortality feature? And is it really necessary if NDUN Immortality can already make the PC essential? If I understand you correctly, you are *not* using NDUN Immortality in Event Chain 01/02, and *are* using it in Event Chain 03.

If you want to be able to have several rounds of combat defeat before escaping or being sent to SS++ then you can already rely on the NDUN Immortality feature to do that. You can set the chances for struggle game vs SS++. So I'm not sure what you need SM Essential player for.

The wounds from SM Essential Player can also be added by other mods like Wildcat, Wounds, Vigor - Combat and Injuries, Battle Fatigue and Injuries etc.

I'd also suggest you share the MCM settings that you recommend to use, sceenshots would be good. For example, in Event Chain 01 you probably want to tick the checkbox to make SLAC only attack when the PC is naked, and then have very low arousal settings for creatures vs the PC so they will attack quickly after defeat.

Slaverun is pure gold. I've tried to remove it from my LO multiple times, but I always miss it. If you don't have Stockholm Syndrome halfway through, you're doing it wrong lol. All the males in my game are converted into feminine futanari with faces from the Botox mod, so the slavers are all beautiful and sexy, which helps a lot.

For Devious Followers Continued I use the 3 Follower Packs by this user-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/users/4861365?tab=user+files

It gives a total of 45 male followers with well-balanced and varied classes and combat styles. Some of them have AI to wander about towns. Before I get sold in SS++ I put their names all in a text file and use a random number generator to pick from 1-45 to decide who will be the next DFC Owner. Then I teleport to their location and use the DFC MCM to select them as the one who will buy the PC from the SS++ auction as the next DFC Owner. It's helpful to do this BEFORE you get sent to SS++ lol. You can also use this same procedure for a Submissive Lola Owner from the SS++ auction.

Is your character a magic user? You could use summonable containers-

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51679/

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/72220

Also the Apocalypse spell mod has a 'Deep Storage' spell to give remote access to an infinite personal container.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16225

Bleedout - 30s.7z

SM Essential Player is quite reliable when you are defeated in combat, but how to handle the times when you just fall from a cliff and die? If you're essential, you are not afraid of dying of natural causes, and it may feel lore breaking. Is there a mod that does not end your game in this case but punishes you anyway? For now I stick to SD+ but I'm quite tired of it.