Nymra's Dungeon

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

@Nymra

you made me do it, I use deviously helpless now again

your 30sec restrain struggle idea is pure gold in combo with NDUNdefeat

The struggle update was done by someone else. But yeah, it helps alot (I also think its faster than 30 secs even). 

How do you use the two mods together?

I had it like this: 
Defeat/NDUN equip DDs. Then I try to run. Usually DH fires -> raped again. But from DH escape is usually quite easy (apart from the fact that you are still... bound :D) 

If I use NDUN with DDs, I deactivate the Captivity outcome completly, tho. 

also check this if you feel lonely in dungeons:

Additional Encounters

careful you can set it to endless xD

Just checked the page: what kind of stuff does it spawn? I hate when the enemies do not match the dungeon type. To date I did not find a mod that really handles immersion nicely. 

20 hours ago, windzone said:

@Nymra Great thread! I have recently been using NDUN similarly to your recommendations.

Is there any way to make NDUN attackers strip Devious Devices before the rape scene?

I would love for NDUN attackers to be able to strip Devious Devices in the same way as the Deviously Helpless mod.

Sadly, I dont know of a way how this can be achieved.
I am using Devious Devices very rarely in this Profile Setting. My advise is to only use DDs with Mods that support them 100%.

In the Setup I present in this Thread, only Deviously Helpless really handles Defeat when the Player has Devices on. I am not using Defeat/NDUN in that case.

On 9/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, vladpol said:

SM Essential Player  setting, please, format jpg or pdf

See below, sorry for the delay.

20190910203522_1.jpg

I currently have the problem of finding/adjusting Defeat Scenerios for Creatures/Animals OUTDOOR:

The Problem:

- Naked Dungeons Outdoors is crap (it draws all kinds of stuff including wild animals, which breaks immersion) -> I dont want to use it outdoor)

- Sexlab Defeat: I think SL Defeat does not allow the surrender hotkey for Creatures/Animals (at least it does not work for me). Anybody can surrender to animals via hotkey?

- Dragonborn in Distress: too complex and time consuming. I only use it at last ressort surrender when I cannot escape -> I also dont want to use it outdoors

- Dragonborn in Distress Additional Problem: It seems the Surrender Hotkey does not work always. I have to virtually spam it to ensure surrender.

How I want to solve it:

1. Maybe there is a way to make DEFEAT allow Creature/Animal Surrender?

2. Anybody knows a mod that allows surrender to Creatures and then rape other than NDUN/DID?

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

The struggle update was done by someone else. But yeah, it helps alot (I also think its faster than 30 secs even). 

How do you use the two mods together?

I had it like this: 
Defeat/NDUN equip DDs. Then I try to run. Usually DH fires -> raped again. But from DH escape is usually quite easy (apart from the fact that you are still... bound :D) 

If I use NDUN with DDs, I deactivate the Captivity outcome completly, tho. 

What? WHAT!

I thought you where the initiator ?

Yes it's faster than 30sec, more like 3 struggles and done. ⏲️

Atm SLS makes it impossible to escape from NDUNdefeat furniture, because I set -50HP/SP/MP for women.

NDUN needs you to have at least 100SP to start struggling => STUCK!

Never come that high with with debuffs at low lvl. Base SP is around 100 now.

Only an issue at low lvl or not optimized equipment.

So far I just used NDUN + DEC to do all defeat sequences + NFF no recovery for followers +  SLAC (for the follower fun)

Now I test:

DFWS 3.02 + NDUN + DEC + DH (+sexlab stop combat) (+SLAC) (+RDO calm spell emergency) (+NFF no recovery after battle for followers) (+SLS amputation for clam if no arms)

DFWS => chance NPC locks PC in NDUN spawned furniture (alternative set lock min time), escape via NPC, more trouble via DFWS like leash

NDUN => provides the calm for humanoids and furniture, causes the defeat, (60% chance for DDs, 15% steal stuff connected to 5% SS+)

DEC => % chance to add DDs, % chance for local SD+ enslavement, NPC approach if locked by DFWS

DH => just looking if it can provide something atm, I has some other interesting functions like adding keys or DDs, DEC registers the keys on NPCs + additional calming functions

SLAC => for approach from calmed creatures and follower fun

SL stop combat => testing if it can make chaotic during battle rape a bit more calm

RDO => if all gets too crazy and give all other mods more time to start something

(not what cause it, but if spiders (or eggs to be more presice) are near and using that spell can cause spawns of mini spiders, guess it's SIC trapped spider eggs)

5 hours ago, Nymra said:

Just checked the page: what kind of stuff does it spawn? I hate when the enemies do not match the dungeon type. To date I did not find a mod that really handles immersion nicely. 

Immörschen?

Your still on that train?

It spawn an mix of (so far at low lvl):

> friendly adventures (help for NDUN/DFWS/DEC or recruit them in an emergency)

> trolls (they fight them allll!)

> skeletons

> some sneaky NPC

> lots of bandits (they help if calmed via DH or NDUN, or recruit them in an emergency)

Can be set to really low/high spawn amount/time and a max spawn amount can be set.

Or ENDLESSMODE muwhahahah kill kill KILL (not recommed in low lvl and with SLS amputation feature)

14 hours ago, shunter said:

Is it worth upgrading from the original Defeat to the tweaked one you posted? I'm a bit afraid of breaking my save and what not.

I dont have any information about updating that version is safe or not, so I cannot recommend it. 

If you have another version of Defeat installed, could you try if "Surrender Hotkey" works with Animals/Creatures? 
I mean that if you are not defeated yet but still fighting (both weapons out or not) if the surrender key works on those types of enemies.
It does not for me somehow. Only with human enemies. 

8 hours ago, Nymra said:

I dont have any information about updating that version is safe or not, so I cannot recommend it. 

If you have another version of Defeat installed, could you try if "Surrender Hotkey" works with Animals/Creatures? 
I mean that if you are not defeated yet but still fighting (both weapons out or not) if the surrender key works on those types of enemies.

Yep, it works just fine. Just booted up the game, ran up to a Sabrecat, surrendered and Defeat kicked in. It raped me and since I don't have any enslavery mods installed, it allowed me to get up, gave me a few seconds to escape, and that's it.

I used to have a (maybe related?) issue where sometimes after surrendering to multiple enemies, the one supposed to come up to me and initiate dialogue would simply wander off and I'd be stuck in the 'defeated' position forever, forcing me to reload the game. I think Defeat has this flaw where it doesn't really do a very good job in checking these things. If any other mod does anything to the person who's supposed to talk to you, you're kinda screwed.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:32 AM, Nymra said:

I currently have the problem of finding/adjusting Defeat Scenerios for Creatures/Animals OUTDOOR:

The Problem:

- Naked Dungeons Outdoors is crap (it draws all kinds of stuff including wild animals, which breaks immersion) -> I dont want to use it outdoor)

- Sexlab Defeat: I think SL Defeat does not allow the surrender hotkey for Creatures/Animals (at least it does not work for me). Anybody can surrender to animals via hotkey?

- Dragonborn in Distress: too complex and time consuming. I only use it at last ressort surrender when I cannot escape -> I also dont want to use it outdoors

- Dragonborn in Distress Additional Problem: It seems the Surrender Hotkey does not work always. I have to virtually spam it to ensure surrender.

How I want to solve it:

1. Maybe there is a way to make DEFEAT allow Creature/Animal Surrender?

2. Anybody knows a mod that allows surrender to Creatures and then rape other than NDUN/DID?

Hi Nymra,

Firstly, want to say a big thank you for your NDUN patches, really good work and works for me.

Not sure why surrendering to animals doesn't work for you, it works for me. 

I also use Aroused Creatures that plugs into Defeat and that seems to work (no creature gangbangs for that).

So perhaps that's the difference?

My workaround for creature gangbangs is using the mod Scent of Sex and setting my own rules, it works 99 percent of the time, and can be easily toggled on and off with a hotkey whenever you want. 

I also use sexlab dialogue to submit to creatures.

I'm also a user of Deviously Cursed Loot. My previous set up didn't include it but I'm a convert now because it's generally quite stable, and has lots of functions (that I normally turn off haha). I mostly use it to handle the devious devices (safeword), misogyny, solicitation.

I used to use TDF prostitution/aroused rape but I've turned off aroused rape as it often ignores on going scenes and forces a brawl that can break immersion. Civilian rape is well handled by DCL and Slaverun, as well as aroused creatures (with More Creatures in Skyrim)

I don't use DiD because the combat rape is covered pretty well by NDUN and Defeat. I use POP and slaverun, as well as SD+, with SS as an outcome of NDUN and defeat. With the Populated mods... You'll be pretty busy. I've lowered a lot of the rape percentages cuz my PC couldn't walk 10m without getting fucked.

I agree with you that you should turn off enforcer calls once POP starts. That's what I do too.

I'm not sure if Essential player is needed, seems to me that both NDUN and Defeat have an essential function? 

For combat, I use SD cages to add a couple more strong bandits and forsworn. I used to use more vanilla bandits, but x2 the number was too many! I use Skytweaks to make combat more challenging and avoid other combat mods. 

SL kidnaps: I only use the abandoned shack. And set very tight parameters. Turn off the rescue modes and rescue quests. 

I also use Display model to mess with my followers. SL dialogues is a really simple and easy mod to get new slaves. So you can have a mansion of slaves that are trapped in Zaz furniture.

I use familiar faces to create my own slaves and import them into my game. 

Recently I've been on an immersion run, so using Frostfall and Realistic needs. Really makes escaping a rape much more challenging.

My must have mods are also Wet function redux, Wet and cold, dripping when aroused, blush when aroused. 

On 9/13/2019 at 2:12 AM, Nymra said:

Don't upgrade. I upgraded and even started a new game to test it. Didn't work for me (Not loading in MCM, despite waiting and running start quest). I reverted back to the original defeat and that seems to work for me.

On 9/13/2019 at 11:08 AM, shunter said:

Yep, it works just fine. Just booted up the game, ran up to a Sabrecat, surrendered and Defeat kicked in. It raped me and since I don't have any enslavery mods installed, it allowed me to get up, gave me a few seconds to escape, and that's it.

I used to have a (maybe related?) issue where sometimes after surrendering to multiple enemies, the one supposed to come up to me and initiate dialogue would simply wander off and I'd be stuck in the 'defeated' position forever, forcing me to reload the game. I think Defeat has this flaw where it doesn't really do a very good job in checking these things. If any other mod does anything to the person who's supposed to talk to you, you're kinda screwed.

That's why you should enable the struggle function so you can escape that position. Normally works for me. The reason the NPC wanders off is normally combat or vanilla scripting taking over (my guess).

• 1 month later...
On 9/10/2019 at 9:25 PM, Nymra said:

update to Additional encounters:

New version spawns exactly the same actors as the ones that populate the dungeon.

It even spawns actors from mods that add actors in there.

Depending on what mods you have installed your in for a rough ride!

Sorry, no updates for quite some time.

I got pretty frustrated with Skyrim modding.... mod using lately, because of several major problems that came up and that either seem to be unfixable or take a ridiculous amount of time that I currently dont have.

1. After some time in my game the defeat mods stop working. Mostly DEFEAT is first to die. I try another version now and see how long it lives.

But now the surrender is not working at all, with none of the mods (neither with DiD, Defeat nor NDUN...)

2. SLAL packs are a mess. I really hate using them now. I spend weeks "cutting" them down to pieces and remove all the animations I dont want.
But the ESP files still have incompatibilites with the furnitures. And I like the furnitures...

So now I am trying to learn how to modify that. And at the same time want to add new animations that are released manually to the several modified SLAL packs that I have (I tried to focus on non-consensual animations for humans and creatures and removed everything that is not useable (including FF, MFF and in general everything that contains more than one F.

I wonder if it would be less complicated to just make my own SLAL pack, but the directions I found it seems to require alot of time. And in the end I need to change/make an ESP for the furnitures I think and I never managed to make an ESP yet...

3. MNC is a mess :) I just lost track of the ridiculous amount of stuff you can do and even if you dont you have to consider, check and double check.

MNC has so many mods, submods, dependencies, patches, compatibility patches. ANimal SOS vs. ABC, ABC antimations and NON ABC animations, Beast HDT (which is sometimes working fine, sometimes not). 

4. I also get the feeling that Loot is doing anything, just not improving things :(

Dont know why, but I think it sorts the MNC related plugins not correctly all the time. Also alot of other mods seem to have problems.

So now I m doing research on how to manually find ESP conflicts and how to resolve them...

But in the end: I am close to giving up. I just made a new profile, testing Osmels Sexlab Utility and the Animal SOS. But it is just a mess, Sexlab is stuttering like it is a 1000 hours old save, some hotkeys cannot be changed and so on... just a mess :(
And I dont have the nerves for bugfixing at the moment :(

I wonder if I should just give up on playing with Sexlab mods in a normal game. Just make a Profile with all the Sexlab stuff and one for just playing the damned game :D

Ah, and anybody using Utopiums Utility by any chance? A blast of a mod pack, but sadly it randomly stop working.... sometimes on an old save, now on a new game.... argh... And I can not play without it...

26 minutes ago, Nymra said:

I wonder if I should just give up on playing with Sexlab mods in a normal game. Just make a Profile with all the Sexlab stuff and one for just playing the damned game

You learned a lot already.

Make good use of your knowledge and build a working LO and just have some fun!

(says the one that modifies his LO every week, even if he hits one working LO after another)

So many bugs with current defeat mods, and I just can't fix any of those damage they brought to my saves.

NDUN was a great mod, I do appreciate your introduction of this mod. But occasionally its defeat mechanism brings irreversible damage to my saves, perhaps its "calm quest" scripts have some flaws.

Just hope a new version of DiD would come up soon, it has great potential.

22 minutes ago, SmokeMage said:

So many bugs with current defeat mods, and I just can't fix any of those damage they brought to my saves.

NDUN was a great mod, I do appreciate your introduction of this mod. But occasionally its defeat mechanism brings irreversible damage to my saves, perhaps its "calm quest" scripts have some flaws.

Just hope a new version of DiD would come up soon, it has great potential.

OH!

That's good to know.

What is that irreversible damage? ?

40 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

OH!

That's good to know.

What is that irreversible damage? ?

Some enemy factions become non-hostile, and I can't find a way to repair them.

I suppose it's because NDUN's "calm quest" doesn't calm all enemies. Once my char defeated by a conjurer and triggerd a defeat scene, while wolves fighting them didn't calmed. Those wolves keeps attacking my char during the scene, then triggerd a scene in a scene ------ bad things happens.

3 hours ago, SmokeMage said:

Some enemy factions become non-hostile, and I can't find a way to repair them.

I suppose it's because NDUN's "calm quest" doesn't calm all enemies. Once my char defeated by a conjurer and triggerd a defeat scene, while wolves fighting them didn't calmed. Those wolves keeps attacking my char during the scene, then triggerd a scene in a scene ------ bad things happens.

I think somewhere in my description I advise not to use NDUN outdoors (that is basically the whole reason I use Defeat and NDUN in the same mod profile).

Indoors most of the issues you describe dont happen. At least when you dont have dungeon encounter mods that add additional mobs nonstop (which breaks all kind of defeat mods usually, not only NDUN).

NDUN has a repair mechanic, something like "setstage ndun_calmquest 1000" but I have to look the correct one up. Usually that fixed most of the issues. 

Nymra I feel your pain!!!! 
Getting a SL heavy load order working can be tricky. 
One thing that helped me was not to focus on perfection and to trim down my load order. 
I noticed DiD does a lot of the same thing as SL Defeat and NDUN, so i'm not bothering with it. 

I use Skooma Whore and forced drugging to get the same debuffs and an enforced need for rest and recovery. 

As for the animations, it can definitely be a pain! I use part of Billyy's anims, a small bit of FB's anims, bits and pieces of Leito's, Nibbles etc. I accept that the animations are not going to be perfect and when I come across one I don't like, I just de-register them in SLAL. Now that my LO is relatively stable, I try not to touch the animations any more. 

NDUN should make enemy factions non-hostile unless you have a weapon after defeat? There's a check in the MCM? I think Skyrim Utility Mod (one of the requirements for PoP) has a quick and easy way of setting your factions, so if NDUN has set a faction to non-hostile, perhaps you can repair it there? 

Don't fret over too complicated a load order and just go out and enjoy the game! 

Yeah... Well I just fail to get Defeat to work properly it seems :(

I also dropped Fill Her Up (which is really sad) because it repeatedly kills everything with its auto-triggering deflation. 

I now use NDUN inflation mechanic again, but I dont like it how long it takes to deflate and I need to change the animation it uses...

I really want a working profile so badly, but since NDUN just sux when used outdoors I am currently unable to really enjoy the game -.-

I could just not use surrender outdoors tho and let me hunt by SL pheromone creatures instead, just for the fun of it... 

Not sure why defeat isn't working for you, perhaps try a fresh reinstall of the base mod? I recall you had an immortality mod, I can imagine that might conflict with defeat.

Fill her up is a great mod, I personally enjoy the animations. Make sure you use the latest version! Much less buggy. You can set the auto deflation to a really long time limit and use the manual trigger more. Although I've never actually had the deflation trigger in combat.

Alternatively, cursed loot has a cum inflation mechanic as well. Perhaps you could try that one out?

I'm not sure why NDUN isn't working outdoors, it should work outdoors as well. I've actually used NDUNs surrender mechanic to creatures as well, so I'm pretty sure that works. I was using Cobb's positioner outdoors and forgot to disable NDUN, and triggered the surrender button... Got raped by a rabbit. :P

• 1 month later...
On 10/18/2019 at 4:42 PM, Nymra said:

Yeah... Well I just fail to get Defeat to work properly it seems :(

I can help you out with that. Do you use more than 1 follower? doing that break the postassault for me. If you set 100% blackout or knockout that handles followers properly and everything will work fine. Also surrender based on health is kinda broken, that's why I use submit.

As for creatures, if you are not into that stuff you can replace them with people. So instead of bears, there will be a human or elf or w/e you want in its place. Even bear summons (pets and ghosts) got replaced. That's what I have been working on past few weeks, replaced wolves, bears, etc. but still have a bit more to go.

I wouldn't mind sharing but I'm on SE and they aren't my assets. If you guys are interested I can write a quick tutorial. You will never have to use SL creatures if that's what you want.

33 minutes ago, ssskn said:

I can help you out with that. Do you use more than 1 follower? doing that break the postassault for me. If you set 100% blackout or knockout that handles followers properly and everything will work fine. Also surrender based on health is kinda broken, that's why I use submit.

As for creatures, if you are not into that stuff you can replace them with people. So instead of bears, there will be a human or elf or w/e you want in its place. Even bear summons (pets and ghosts) got replaced. That's what I have been working on past few weeks, replaced wolves, bears, etc. but still have a bit more to go.

I wouldn't mind sharing but I'm on SE and they aren't my assets. If you guys are interested I can write a quick tutorial. You will never have to use SL creatures if that's what you want.

Defeat is broken because its.... broken. 
I dont use any followers at all. 

Defeat is just full of weird and unwanted behaviours. It also tends to increase CTD and tends to die in a playthrough (blank MCM). 

a collection of issues you can see here:

NOTE: I am using defeat only via Surrender Hotkey. All other options are OFF. 

Btw I dont use SSE and for quite some time that will stay that way. Still too many mods in LE that I would miss :(