Nymra's Dungeon

1 hour ago, glebbus13 said:

SM Essential Player is quite reliable when you are defeated in combat, but how to handle the times when you just fall from a cliff and die? If you're essential, you are not afraid of dying of natural causes, and it may feel lore breaking. Is there a mod that does not end your game in this case but punishes you anyway? For now I stick to SD+ but I'm quite tired of it.

this is a complex issue.

1. I read in a guide that save and reload is not a thing the game likes alot engine wise. It was a "normal" guide without defeat mods in mind and still suggested using "Essential" on the PC instead of real death and loading a previous save (no idea how good this guide was but it was part of the STEP)

2. in SM Essential player there IS punishment. You drop ur weapon, you can lose money, you can get a wound and you can set recovery health. In combat it can be quite challenging to continue the fight after that. 

3. If I go into Bleedout from "non combat sources" (like a cliff) I press "Surrender". If there is no enemies in range to take advantage of the PC I get up and go on. 
I DO NOT do this when I am inside a trap. that usually kills the NPCs raping the PC.  
To compensate for that I have alot of ways to add kinky Traps (Beeing A Doggy, deviously enchanted Chests). 

4, there is in theory a gameplay variant with true death. I wanted to explore this because I want to see killmoves on the PC too. 
This requires Essential to be OFF.

Now you HAVE to surrender in time to not die. This can be very unreliable since depending on circumstances the enemies can land a last hit while you surrender. So this is really "high risk" play. I want to try this one day. It will require Naked Dungeons Essential script part must be turned off and I dont know yet if Surrender via hotkey will still work then. 

5. I am using Simple Slavery Plus Plus as punishment outcome. I linked it to "Treasure Hunter Whore", "Submissive Lola" and "Prison Overhaul" (unreleased fix) to get repeatable punishment scenarios for beeing defeated too often. 
I want to link the Simple Slavery chance directly to SM Essential Player in the future. 

37 minutes ago, Nymra said:

5. I am using Simple Slavery Plus Plus as punishment outcome. I linked it to "Treasure Hunter Whore", "Submissive Lola" and "Prison Overhaul" (unreleased fix) to get repeatable punishment scenarios for beeing defeated too often. 
I want to link the Simple Slavery chance directly to SM Essential Player in the future. 

I think it is a decent lore friendly option. After you pass out, you are "rescued" by passing by slavers and end up in chains. This is a nice punishment for trying to take a shortcut down the sheer cliff or ignoring the dangerous traps.

21 hours ago, Nymra said:

this is a complex issue.

1. I read in a guide that save and reload is not a thing the game likes alot engine wise. It was a "normal" guide without defeat mods in mind and still suggested using "Essential" on the PC instead of real death and loading a previous save (no idea how good this guide was but it was part of the STEP)

2. in SM Essential player there IS punishment. You drop ur weapon, you can lose money, you can get a wound and you can set recovery health. In combat it can be quite challenging to continue the fight after that. 

3. If I go into Bleedout from "non combat sources" (like a cliff) I press "Surrender". If there is no enemies in range to take advantage of the PC I get up and go on. 
I DO NOT do this when I am inside a trap. that usually kills the NPCs raping the PC.  
To compensate for that I have alot of ways to add kinky Traps (Beeing A Doggy, deviously enchanted Chests). 

4, there is in theory a gameplay variant with true death. I wanted to explore this because I want to see killmoves on the PC too. 
This requires Essential to be OFF.

Now you HAVE to surrender in time to not die. This can be very unreliable since depending on circumstances the enemies can land a last hit while you surrender. So this is really "high risk" play. I want to try this one day. It will require Naked Dungeons Essential script part must be turned off and I dont know yet if Surrender via hotkey will still work then. 

It would be nice not to combine so many mods to get this. Something is bound to go wrong. I could be wrong but the defeat style mods just got to complex to being stable. Now combining mods results in instability in the long term also. How does the handoff between the mods you mentioned and Simple Slavery Plus Plus maintain over the long haul, or have you reached the long haul with this combination?

2 hours ago, BigOnes69 said:

It would be nice not to combine so many mods to get this. Something is bound to go wrong. I could be wrong but the defeat style mods just got to complex to being stable. Now combining mods results in instability in the long term also. How does the handoff between the mods you mentioned and Simple Slavery Plus Plus maintain over the long haul, or have you reached the long haul with this combination?

a single mod can be as damaging (or worse) than many mods combined. Sexlab Defeat for example reportedly ruins a game sooner or later, depending on how often Defeat Scenarios happen. 

SS++ itself is rather unproblematic. The only thing that can mess things up is when mods interfere directly with each other. This part requires the most time to adjust and can be really tiring and complicated. But it is totally possible. 
I played 2 longer games with a similar combination (even more complex) and it worked quite good. My latest build is still WIP because I want the LO to be perfect so I dont have to change it on the fly. 

• 2 weeks later...

Gosh, discovered this post while looking for more animation bundles, and what a treat.

Sure it takes some self discipline to roleplay it as set out, but it definitely has made me consider multiple options for a playthrough! I just need to fine tune my other mods to actually let the game run for a while without random frustrations or crashes dogging my heels. 

So thank you for putting together such a compilation of mods, as I too was in search of some way, some manner and some combination to have captors do more than catch, use and then toss away, with at most a few devices attached. Looking forward to see what you come up with on top of this!

• 5 months later...
4 hours ago, XAinzXx said:

Is there a mod that changes furniture in dungeons or do i have to do it with Tes5edit?

Tes5Edit. 

I want to change Naked Dungeons so that it does not delete the furnitures it creates after use. 
Also there is this mod down here, but use with care and fully read the description. 
I also dont know if this adds furniture to dungeons.

I wanted to make a mod myself at some point, but the world is just too big to be fun. I use Naked Dungeons + my Naked Defeat patch which suffices me. It spawns furnitures after rape and locks the PC inside. 

This mod adds furnitures afaik, not sure about dungeons. 
Also has some other features you might or might not want.

• 4 weeks later...

Reduced ABCs Troll Cocks to fit inside of female mouths... I m too much of a blowjob fetishist to accept that clipping.
The lenght is the same, just the diameter is smaller. But still big enough.

Maybe I ll convert some other schlongs too, werewolf comes to mind and gargoyle. 

1756.jpg

mod idea 1:

- allows to save current outfit to a slot

- if you equip an armor piece on the body slot, you will automatically equip the whole saved outfit 

-> meant for eye candy enthusiasts who still want robbery to occur. Basically this is my own roleplaying baked into a mod. 

mod idea 2:

Naked Expression

A mod that listens if the PC is member of zbf slave faction and then applies a preset expression as long as that is the case 

- will maybe detect sexlab scenes and pause then

- will autorefresh in a configurable amount of time (seconds upwards) to reapply expressions if lost

- will possibly (if possible lol) allow complete replacement of Sexlab expressions and allow controlling them from the outside of Sexlab too.

- possible registering of additional mod events, but I dont know enough about that yet.