Captive Tattoos (LooksMenu Overlays / Facial Tattoos / Males / Females)

The good news is that the glow on the red tattoos is gone on most of them, however there's still a few where it's still present.Photo48.png.bb9c3fc1820ae8f651804c4d2b9dbf7a.png

The 'tasty ass' tattoo under her right knee is an odd one, it's like a red tattoo was placed under a normal tattoo and the red one is trying to glow from under the normal one.
Photo49.png.23cd655467618219bb0fb26b73fc2898.png
But the glow on the other tattoos is gone, even the large lower groin tattoo which used to glow pink.

5 hours ago, zeniyudye said:

Im sure its already covered, but are there future updates for greater selection of lower back and groin area tattoos?

As the file description page mentions, you can always use the LooksMenu advanced options to move these overlays around and stretch/resize them when applying manually. Fairly easy to move a neck or mid-back tat down to the lower back, belly tat down to the groin area, et cetera. You can even use the same controls to relocate tattoo overlays already placed on the player character or NPCs by other mods.

Tested out the full body tattoo templates, the one for the back still has glowing red tattoos.Photo51.png.5e58e88a9a77c7789f7c3b3f4b448404.png

On the plus side tested out the no BBC patch, it worked removing the BBC tattoos from the list. On the large tattoo templates that covered the whole body I don't think there were any BBC tattoos on them.

27 minutes ago, Magenta147 said:

Really like this mod, if only the face tattoo is being applied when using the Tattoo After Rape but looksmenu is the problem(From the previous post).

Yes, LM doesn't have any API for adding/removing face overlays.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

As the file description page mentions, you can always use the LooksMenu advanced options to move these overlays around and stretch/resize them when applying manually. Fairly easy to move a neck or mid-back tat down to the lower back, belly tat down to the groin area, et cetera. You can even use the same controls to relocate tattoo overlays already placed on the player character or NPCs by other mods.

I am aware, but thats not what I was asking.

14 hours ago, zeniyudye said:

I am aware, but thats not what I was asking.

You asked about more "lower back and groin area tattoos" but nothing makes tattoos specific to a particular area, aside from their initial placements. Did you mean you want to know if more tattoos will eventually have those as their initial locations, or whether there would be additional tattoos somehow more appropriate to those parts of the body?

21 minutes ago, aureliove said:

I can't see the facial tattoos or the makeup on my character how to fix the problem ?

What option did you pick for face overlay resolution in this mod's FOMOD installer menu, and what resolution are your faces (modded high-definition/2K, or vanilla/1k)? They need to match.

On 3/9/2021 at 12:43 AM, vaultbait said:

What option did you pick for face overlay resolution in this mod's FOMOD installer menu, and what resolution are your faces (modded high-definition/2K, or vanilla/1k)? They need to match.

I use vortex not FOMOD and I don't know which mod affects the texture

54 minutes ago, aureliove said:

I use vortex not FOMOD and I don't know which mod affects the texture

The fomod is the file that you downloaded and installed using Vortex. Reinstall this mod via Vortex and choose the 1K facial textures, those are the vanilla facial textures. For the other (2K) you need to have other mods installed. This clarification is written in the FOMOD when you choose the options

28 minutes ago, JBpy said:

Le fomod est le fichier que vous avez téléchargé et installé à l'aide de Vortex. Réinstallez ce mod via Vortex et choisissez les textures de visage 1K, ce sont les textures de visage à la vanille. Pour l'autre (2K), vous devez avoir d'autres mods installés. Cette clarification est inscrite dans le FOMOD lorsque vous choisissez les options

thanks !

I've tried using this mod for CBBE and Fusion Girl and neither work and just textures are everywhere, same goes with some of the capture devices move all the textures around and its a mess, would just like to know an thorough explanation to get this to work for CBBE, or a video if anyone knows one out there

8 hours ago, Billy Mayes said:

hey i was wondering if it was possible to get captive tats to work with skadi from https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/25307?tab=posts I cant seem to get them to show on the body 

The skin must be in 4K, as it is the size of the tattoos. I see that the one on that mod is at 2k; You could rescale the skin with Gimp. However, I also see that there is a considerable difference between the textures of that mod with CBBE / FG: some tattoos may look decent, but many will be distorted. You should adjust the tattoos with the LooksMenu tools, but I don't think the result will be optimal.

10 hours ago, JBpy said:

The skin must be in 4K, as it is the size of the tattoos. I see that the one on that mod is at 2k; You could rescale the skin with Gimp. However, I also see that there is a considerable difference between the textures of that mod with CBBE / FG: some tattoos may look decent, but many will be distorted. You should adjust the tattoos with the LooksMenu tools, but I don't think the result will be optimal.

thanks you wouldnt happen to have a guide or something on how to do that would you??