Oblivion Comix and Pix

YAY! 10.000 views! Thank you so much, you rock!!!

This calls for a celebration - you know what it means (besides me recycling one of my old Obnoxus pictures):

newsheosmall.jpg

If only this thread had 10.000 comments - Sheo would make it rain burning dogs! Or girls. Or even burning girls...

Good work, Glugg! You just gave me an excellent idea for a picture! No K'sharra Prophecy can come close to a rain of Flame Atronachs...

Sheogorath is pleased. He will make it so.

Thank you, Skagg! From all my girls, I love Kitty the most for her funny way of talking and her crazy and sexy shenanigans.

It will be difficult to get my other characters' personalities as fleshed out and likeable as her. But they have their own gimmicks and settings to cover different aspects of the game, so there is fun to be had with them as well: A young bumbling Necromancer girl, a friendly nature-loving druid, a female assassin sarcastically commenting on her actions along the lines of 'The Punisher'...

Two months later: Ain't it sad? Skagg is gone, but his avatar is bouncing on...

Hi! Most embarrassing, I couldn't upload a new page Yesterday - then again, look below to see why!

I wasn't in the mood to write dialogues for the next lesbian page, I did something completely different.

This time I present a complete four-page short story featuring someone else, a rather non-petite pussy:

pumasmall.jpg

This is Puma Sweet, catgirl in training. Buxom and bouncy, shiny skin and glowing eyes...

A mischievous minx, fond of fondling herself, always a-pleasuring her wet cat-twat.

DISCLAIMER: A rude sensual cat's crude sexual acts down below! Comic features masturbation, food insertion and law-breaking! :s

You have been warned (and hopefully provoked to click the 'Show Conent' button).

2178854_uf8wh

pumasausage2.jpg

pumasausage3.jpg

puma4y.jpg

"MEEOW-OH-WOW!"

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Lol' date=' that Khajiit's face is priceless. ^_^

[/quote']

My roomy said the same thing XD I love this I think it is really cute and you've done a wonderful job ^_^ You have real talent! :heart::blush:

Greetings, folks!

Despite being occupied at the moment with a demanding freelance project, I managed to finish writing the new page of the lesbian story.

To the people who sent me nice messages: Luv ya, guys! Thanks for the support, I'll write back tomorrow after work.

And here without much further baloney-babble - the usual DISCLAIMER:

The comic page below features the autosexual act of masturbation and vulgar language! Enjoy at your own risk, as long as you enjoy!

tttlesbos6.jpg

Second-to-last panel looks as if Kitty's butt is speaking, would even make sense in the context.

Will these girls want to feel good...?

first to comment in new page... i like the kitty story... wish some hairs that come with armors got released, like spb ones... and about the other kitty, pretty nice too... never tough cute elves could rhyme also... painful end? once she orgasms her juices would extinguish those candles fo'sho

Greetings and salutations!

First off, a little heads-up: For a series of new Kitty pictures, visit this thread here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=5889&pid=117991#pid117991

You should also download the mod the thread is about, it's really good.

Where did we stop last page? Something nice is about to happen, sapphic sensuality in the making! Therefore, this naturally requires a DISCLAIMER: Uncensored nudity and sexual acts of hot girl-loving below! Sure, not that much to see due to the camera angles, but some T & A is featured, and all the sexual practices are vividly described in the dialogues. All of the depicted (fictional) characters are 18+ years old!

tttlesbos7.jpg

For some reason I have the impression the body model of these companions is different from Kitty's, no? This comic was made a looooong time before I installed 'SetBody', I wasn't even aware they look a bit deformed. Their skin textures are also of rather low resolution.

My current companions of my own making look better, so any new story won't have these problems anymore.

Please accept my apologies, o mighty PT for such a long time of my silence, but some things does not allowed me to spend too much time on computer. Fortunately, they gone away and now I return to my life vocation -> playing games and stalking people and their work.

So. As for your work here - I wanted say "It's great, as always," but this isn't true. Your shots and stories are better than ever and still getting ever better. Your sweet girls and their panty (and pantyless) adventures are just fantastic. I love your sense of humor. And I can not wait to see the other girls in action. Especially Linna. She is my favorite.

Keep up amanzingly awesome work, Rick!

:heart:

Thank you, dear! Thank you all for reading this stuff! Knowing people are amused and entertained by these pages gives me a reason to make them. Originally created just to entertain myself, I find it inspiring and exciting to make comics full of frivolous chatter that people enjoy reading.

In future stories, there's also gonna be action and battle! As a teaser, a picture of the mentioned mischievous Linna, Dark Brotherhood trainee.

Warning: Bloody murder and trophy-collecting featured below! A pic peek at a heartless hack who got whacked and a hard lass as an assassin.

murda2d.jpg

See you all for tomorrow's update when we will finally get a glimpse of that fighter girl's naked booty... No wonder she wears a 'Pit Armor' :P!

Hullo, folks!

"Another week, another Septim." Or something to that effect. I hope you're all having a blast, make the good times last! Which brings me to the good times being had in the current story. They can only get better - in the meantime fighter gal has peeled herself out of her armor to join the frivolous fray. Quite logically, this calls for the usual DISCLAIMER: Untamed lust aka sexuality below! Strong language, homosexual practices, naked women and whatnot. Afraid of going blind by such things? Don't look at the sexually explicit page below, hidden by mercyful spoiler tags! Everyone else: Please click and enjoy!

7idzD.jpg

So we get a theory on Kitty's clothes from 'Rhano' the Redguard. Sounds legit to me. Does this count as a meta-gag?

But 'cockpits'?! On certain web sites, you'd get banned for that, mister! For 'vulgar and foul-mouthed terminology'! What's next? 'Poontank'?!!