Oblivion Comix and Pix

Roberts female feet all the way!

That's right, they are sweetie-feet, totally cute - and quite realistic compared to the HGEC original feet. Most of the time I insert them into outfits if they use the inferior HGEC. On my latest Nexus images I saw that I forgot to edit an important outfit, Hentai's 'Snowflower'.

It's the white magician outfit of 'Lizzie Friend of Nature' when she's not wearing her druid robe (the one on the banner below).

Today's page will be the end of the line for the 'Ship' story as the following pages are the purest hardcore (sounds paradox) one could imagine.

This time I even had to censor some text because of that! All the censoring stuff made me think of an outfit. Wouldn't it be cool to have an 'Ironic Armor', consisting only of censor bars all over the body? Like George Clooney's face in the 'Spy Kids' movies. If only I could make meshes, I would already have done such an outfit... Simply retexturing a skin wouldn't be the same, the bars need to be three-dimensional objects.

Anyway, here is a fine page - nevermind the suddenly appearing Orc, he was there all the time, but off-screen (in the last panel of the previous page you can actually see him behind 'Algot the Northerner'):

tttship7.jpg

I'm still not sure what to post next week. The beginning of a new story? Or a censored follow-up of one of the stories already featured here? I'll let my Two-Headed Septim decide...

Well, look who's here! Mmmmeeeee! How about that?

Madgod's blessings to y'all! So I decided to go full circle and post the follow-up to the story that started this thread, the tale of drinking ale and tearing clothes a new one. Just out of habit, I censored the breasts, you never know...

I'll be posting the following page of this story next week, until Kitty is butt-naked. Once more I'll stop when the hardcore starts :s.

tttdrunk4.jpg

Why does the spoiler bar look so different? It's so bright! If it has been edited, why does the button still read 'Show Conent'?

^Nevermind that, it was back to normal after a short while.

Once more I'll stop when the hardcore starts :s.

Since when does "x117 = Child" ? And your character isn't flat chested or anything.. x117 = smaller "adult" .. people see what they want to see' date=' I suppose.

So bah on "...stop when the hardcore starts..." !! :D

(Or at least go a little [i']further[/i] ;)

Grretings to Men and Mer alike! Another Morndas, a wonderful occasion to post a new comic page of a sloshed hot lass destroying her clothes.

The lady's name's 'Kitty the Tramp', her game is teasing like a champ. An important factor of the story is the ale she had consumed, at least two, probably three tankards that were filled to the brim. Nature's call is getting louder for the bratty broad...

tttdrunk5.jpg

OMG, what is she up to? :D, :) and :P...

Even though it's practically over: Merry Christmas to all my friends and readers out there!

As many of you might know, I got a nice present in the form of a banhammer on some rather insignificant other web site. Nevermind that :cool:.

Hopefully all of you have had a blast with delicious meals and fine drinks, 'Smoked Baliwog Legs' and 'Fellmoor Spore Wine'...

Sadly (because of the very nature of it and the ultra-hardcore-ish things that happen in it), I can't post the follow-up page of the drinking story. You can imagine what Japanese pose mod had been used for that page... So we go back to Chorrol instead, to the story 'Udders To Milk' from post #31 on page 4 of this thread. Here's the second page of a story about an armor with 'Gazonga-magnifying enchantment', remember that?

tttmilk3.jpg

And the spoiler bar is back to it great grayish grayness! Very good.

Maybe the guy is secretly in love with his countess and feels dirty to touch anybody else's udders.

We'll see in a week what uncomfortable situation he will be in, what unspeakable acts he is forced to commit.

To please his mature noblewoman sweetheart, he must bear the sight of this audacious girl and her well-rounded naked bosom...

"No milk today, my love has gone away

The bottle stands forlorn, a symbol of the dawn

No milk today, it seems a common sight

But people passing by don't know the reason why"

Don't believe a word those foolish hermits say! There sure is milk today, so fun is here to stay...

Another page with some self-referential humour. In case you wonder: That armor's boobie-modifiying enchantment seems to be on the pauldrons and greaves instead of the breastplate. It enables the girl to be half undressed and yet keep her big knockers and bubbly butt.

tttmilk4.jpg

I just love Laythe Wavrick's dry comments...

And did I detect a Wayne's World reference in there?

Haha, EXCELLENT observation! PARTY TIME! Tia Carrere was so cute in it.

And I loved Robert Patrick's cameo, especially his goofy face at the end of his scene.

Though the term 'SHWING' was around before, it certainly gained lots of popularity through that movie.

Hiya! Sorry for the delay. So...

Disclaimer: This comic page is NOT safe for work! It may be censored, but there's kinky sexual content in it! You've been warned (and teased)!

Here for the first time a page with action of the lustful kind! The follow-up to the story about the udder-heavy milking festival at castle Chorrol!

It seems I was wrong about the pauldrons bearing the enchantment, I totally forgot Kitty doesn't wear them during the act. Been a while...

So the boobs are probably magnified by the armor's collar. The reason for the bodyguard's reluctance is revealed, and more and more people from the court arrive to watch the fiesta. Guest-starring 'Bittneld the Curse-Bringer'! See for yourself:

tttmilk5.jpg

The cussing countess 'Arriana Vulgar' sure lives up to her name! And there is one meta-reference to a sad current event...

^ And nowadays Loda also got their plug pulled. What's this world cuming to?

Greetings and salutations!

Late update again, but it was a dear friend's birthday, so I had to take care of a cake - no lie! Not just any cake but a real cake of cakes!

cakeoo.jpg

I initially thought I wouldn't be able to post the new page at all, but then I finished formatting the texts sooner than expected. Once again:

DISCLAIMER - THE FOLLOWING COMIC PAGE IS NOT SAFE FOR WORK, IT CONTAINS EXPLICIT EROTIC STUFF/KINKY TALK FOR YOUR PLEASURE!

Coincidentally, I found the Oblivion collectible card of the countess's bodyguard a few days ago, a humble Redguard bandit carried it.

It was a sign of The Nine Divines! So with Talos' blessings ("I used to worship Talos like you, but then..."), here is the page:

tttmilk6.jpg

Arrow in the knee? Have you ever played 'Killer 7' and seen 'Mask de Smith' headbutt an incoming bullet?!