Oblivion Comix and Pix

@PT, RR I feel a bit like that guy on the mountain who just threw one teeny tiny little snowball......

@kodiak yeah, that expression, very speculative :). How any gal could get excited over a zombie I just don't know.

On second thoughts, it might be nice to meet one (the girl not the squishy). There's something I find attractive about a woman with low expectations.......

Thank you so much, Nightwynd! Such a comment coming from you I perceive as a kind of 'ultimate accolade'.

Somebody close to you really should have told you about this thread...

Labrat, input like yours is triggering avalanches of ideas - 'mindslides'! Creativity-provoking impulses compensating for those many occasions when I'm whining to myself how hard good plot ideas are to come by. Especially for stories that feature the whole cast of characters together. The cast of main characters to be more specific. If each girl gets to star in her own series, crossovers like this are the icing on the cake.

A Falanu story is the natural and obvious choice for a character like Nora with her affinity for the gloomy and subtle necrophiliac tendencies. Could be something that backfires and goes utterly wrong, with the outcome that Falanu may be 'cured' from her rather unhealthy obsessions (unhealthy mainly in regards to her purse, considering the 'steep' fine one has to pay in Cyrodiil - still not as much as in Morrowind though). Also a perfect opportunity to mockingly present the good Captain Dion as a whiteknighting fanatic.

Robin, I honestly didn't know about that one. Sounds really interesting, I'm going to look into this. Upon a half-assed web search, I only found 'The March of the Ducks'. Very weird stuff. Promising, to say the least... I used to be a fan of groups like ELP, but then I took a liking to more electronic music in my ear. But I still love listening to these progressive bands from times long past (my favourite band has always been 'Rush').

Ohai! It's the magic Morndas of two trashy treats!

I'm posting two pages from two different stories this time, for a total of three possible tales to continue (with last week's Elsweyr story).

First one's a harmless little affair taking place in Leyawiin, the other is a follow-up to the page from post #27 on the third page of this thread. It's been a while, so you'd best click back to re-read that page first.

HZZAK.jpg

Z7e0H.jpg

Now it's up to you to decide which story will continue next week! A: 'Desert Dessert' - B: 'Priest Feast' - C: 'The White Splash'?

When commenting, just add the letter of your preferred story. Maybe there are prizes to win/fame to gain! Be the ones to assume control!

Aww so unfair! It's like asking which of you kids do you favour most. Gnash gnash......

Nah ... Its just got to be C for me. I'm sure I'll be in the minority, but that is my choice. All 3 tales deserve full telling but I'm, so chuffed that we have get to see the Persil Palladin on her first encounter with the criminal fraternity.

Forward the White Splash all they way my friend. ...And spare not the treble entendres

I get distracted by other games for a few days and return to find this thread abounding with wonderful new stuff. :D

Anyhow, I'm abstaining from voting, because anything PT makes is going to be both sexy and hilarious. ;) (Although I do have to say that if we ever get to see Tamrielzapoppin, I'm totally buying front-row tickets.)

It seems to be something with your computer, both pages are perfectly visible when I click on the spoiler button.

No big deal though, now that the PM system is back to normal, I've sent the pages to you in a PM.

Hullo folks! Thank you for the numerous votes (both of them)! So now we've got a winner - with my own vote going to the 'White Splash' story, we'll see swashbuckling erotic adventures continue. Probably needs a DISCLAIMER: Adult action below! Forced copulation, rough language!

I8lws.jpg

Don't worry, the Leyawiin church story will come around soon enough, as well as the desert fun.

This seems to be a common problem for imgur-hosted pictures recently. It is a regional thing as the page is perfectly displayed for me.

Here is an alternate upload for those who can't access the page:

tttwhitesplash4.jpg

thanks, now i can actually see your comics and have fun with them, for some strange reason the last bunch of pages i had to selec properties, copy the url and paste it on a new tab, keep up the fine work er... so what happened with the church thing again?

The church and desert stories are just postponed in favour of the current 'swashbuckle' tale, they will be posted after this one.

So it seems Imgur is to blame after all, there's even a thread dedicated to it: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=7054&pid=138362#pid138362

The annoying thing is the pages show up fine for some people like myself and not at all for others.

I think it was the right decision to continue with this story here. I really like the outdoor setting, the nighttime mood and the blueish colours ("What is the colour of night?"). Funny how the guy doesn't impress much in terms of bandit-like ruthlessness, just look at his awkward stance in the top strip! Maybe the dropping of the weapon even was a trick, inviting the bumbling bozo to take some action? And where's bandit #2?

I think it was the right decision to continue with this story here. I really like the outdoor setting' date=' the nighttime mood and the blueish colours ("What is the colour of night?"). Funny how the guy doesn't impress much in terms of bandit-like ruthlessness, just look at his awkward stance in the top strip! Maybe the dropping of the weapon [i']even was a trick[/i], inviting the bumbling bozo to take some action? And where's bandit #2?

Oh. Bandit #2. I forgot about him. Strange to say, just before you posted, I was about to say the same thing about the blueish quality of the night scene. I find it easy on the eye. Dropping the sword aside, she is dressed less to kill than seduce after all. It also suggests that this meeting is perhaps arranged?

In a way, this reminds me a little of the scene from Flesh and Blood, where Martin's attempted rape goes wrong and he finds himself used by his intended victim.

In a way' date=' this reminds me a little of the scene from Flesh and Blood, where Martin's attempted rape goes wrong and he finds himself used by his intended victim.

[/quote']

That woman is the daughter of the actor who got chopped up by a helicopter blade during the making of 'Twilight Zone: The Movie'!

His name reminds me of a certain game... Or let me just yell: "Death to the demoness Allegra Geller!!"

Anyway, let's see how this tale full of mysteries turns out.

I've got news from the musical! After setting up a real stage, the girls are rehearsing like crazy (thanks to the Madgod's mentoring):

ttsinginga.jpg

necromancircus2a.jpg

Kitty is still searching for clothes to undress in her solo parts and Lizzie went to Elsweyr, looking for nice animals to co-star in her act.

Oh my....

The "under the lights" look is wonderful! I suppose the show will eventually look like a cross between Caligula meets Moulin Rouge.

Err...

...Lizzie went to Elsweyr, looking for nice animals to co-star in her act.

Sounds ominous. Should we be worried?

Should we be worried?

No cause for alarm, she took someone with her as a bootyguard to protect her from cunning tribal warriors and deranged prophets of doom. And whatever animals she finds will also fiercely defend her with their lives. - Nudity warning! Naked breasts on the picture below!

orcrestsouvenira.jpg