Oblivion Comix and Pix

Hi y'all! Thank you for your kind words! They cast the effect of 'Greater Fortify Motivation' on me :)! Or is it 'Damage Insecurity'?
So here is a new page of a different story, same character, new get-up and hairdo.
I made a set of that outfit using the colour variations offered by the mod (DesuChan's 'Abbotsford' store) for progressive stages of undressing during the action scenes. Butt-naked with gloves and boots, full skirt but missing belts,... (<- now half a year later, I know how to do it better)
This one plays with the 'masked avenger' trope, riffing on colourful heroic code-names and cloak-and-dagger swashbucklery.
Take a look at it:

20130628137237696212251.jpg

Did you notice the badly misplaced mask effect in the lower left panel? Some poses tend to do that with x117- scaled headgear.
I'll need to shoop it some more or take a different pic.

Hey, Labrat! I'm following your animation thread over there. Thank you very much for the detailed knowledge you share that even a noob like me is able to comprehend. Very good work!

Yay, the Underground Comic is not dead, the New Puritans shall not win.

LL does not stand alone, a champion has come forth....The White Splash.

MOre...must have more...and I'm heading over to Abbotsford right away.

@PT, Cheers, still very much a learner but very keen to share the pain....seriously.

Thanks, guys! Added you to my buddy list!:heart:

@ Labrat:

That outfit is the 'Silver Ranger' special version of the 'Demon Huntress' set. It is sold by the vendor girl on the ground floor, the first one you see upon entering. The other Demon Huntress colour variations are sold by the goth chick on the first floor. A fancy hat complements the clothes. I'm not the hat type, so I didn't include it. These hair buns are much cuter and more practical for 'Hero Time'.

WOW! 428 views in one week!

It gives me the impression it might be a fun thing to upload a new page... As usual, harmless fun for old and young!

This one is the opener for a story featuring a certain beloved practice.

An activity linked to the outfit everybody digs and knows as 'Dancing Shadow Rose (White Rose Armor)'.

Wild fun at Castle Chorrol! Countess Arriana Valga gets vulgar!

The Princess of Peens as she is known is strutting her stuff in order to get boned! Ah, see for yourself:

tttmilk2.jpg

You can certainly imagine the nature of the frolicking that will ensue...

And that one little word in Kitty's greeting is no typo, rest assured.

Heh heh I can just hear her now' date=' "Mine are bigger than yours, mine are bigger than youuu-rrrrs!"

[/quote']

(Sings)

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard

And they're like, it's better than yours

Damn right it's better than yours

I could teach you, but I have to charge..."

"It's MONDAY, MONDAY! Which seat should I take...?"

I recommend the front seat as a new page of CUMic has arrived.

This time featuring Hentai's 'Dark Rose' outfit, it bears the foreshadowing title 'Bar Bait Banging'.

Witness Kitty the Tramp taking on a whole slew of tavern guests! Or not, since it's 'only' the introduction page. Nevertheless, here goes:

tttbarfly2.jpg

Jollring the Butler and Mr. Benirus will be merry drinking buddies in the course of the story, providing some running gags.

I'll say it again, there's not much makes me laugh out loud these days, but Kitty does. Trololoo!

I must admit that I thought that the clientele of the "King and Queens" were going to prove immune to her charms. They looked likely to be more impressed with her outfit than the contents, if you get my drift, but obviously not....or...err...

Each of these opening pages is a real tease (just like their heroine) that fills you with happy speculation about what's coming next and hopeful anticipation that you'll find out.

*geek note: I like the lighting in the "Whoa!" frame.

Never know man... they might still be more interested in her outfit. It might just beone of those places. Comedy would certainly ensue because I dont think she has the patience for that LOL.

Yep, just check out some of those poses. MOre than a hint of thespian tendencies I feel......but I don't think Kitty could resist a challenge, and she'd be verry, verry persuasive, I'm sure of it.

Happy Halloween to y'all!

Let's celebrate this special occasion with... A new CUMIC page (to everyone's surprise)!!

This time I thought of doing something I had been asked quite a few times. From now on, my weekly teaser pages will be the complete intro of a consecutive story. They are the first five or six opening pages of one of my very first stories ever. Fittingly titled 'Ship-Maid' and featuring Tona's 'Lolita Dress Black/White', it deals with sexy dancing aboard the 'Bloated Float'... As usual, questionable content is slightly censored.

Every Halloween spook should risk to take a look:

tttship2.jpg

Please go ahead and comment if you like it, feedback is important and essential to me.

They are the first five or six pages of one of my very first stories ever.

Oh yes, oh yes, oh yes. This I like, all except for the word "weekly"!

Can't wait that long to see Kitty entertaining all those salty seadogs.

PS. Damn censorship! I want to see the Black Flag hoisted!

Well shiver me timbers, we're going to be all out to sea on the bloated float. Good to goo indeed! A whole week to part two. Gosh.

Seriously though, one of the things I like best is the way your story telling flows so naturally from panel to panel. There are many good and polished artists who simply can't and probably never will master this particular skill. Look at the classic work of Neal Adams for example. His figures were wonderful and dynamic but his work made for a difficult read.

Yeah, some artists seem to hate their readers and like to torment them with cryptic page layouts.

I however love my readers and try to use every element of the panels, for example the word balloons and diagonals in the composition, as guidelines to lead the reader's view over the page. I am an avid follower of the theories and teachings of the brilliant Scott McCloud.

There is nothing as detrimental to a comic strip as an unclear reading order.

You've probably seen this in some comic books - the absolute 'deathblow': Panels that are so completely out of order that the desperate artist has to resolve to placing an ARROW! "Look, I want you to read THAT panel first even if you feel uncomfortable with it! Haven't you seen the ARROW?!" - Sloppy. Me no likey.

You know... no matter how closely I look at it' date=' I can't see anything objectionable...

Can someone point me to it? :P

[/quote']

Hi, Tregarin! Since you asked about it, I changed my (orthographically erroneous) statement to 'questionable'.

Yeah, the question is: Can anybody survive the horrifying sight of BARE BABE SLIT & ASS?!!

Besides, the skull bars were a nice Halloweenie gimmick...

Hullo there!

I gotz a new avatar - the greatest singer in the world! <- Obsolete by now as I'm uniquely using Kitty avatars now.

It's that time of the week again. Time for a new page of Kitty-ish 'ship-mating'!

Following last week's cliffhanger, questions will be answered like: Will she open the door? Will she get on the floor? Will she walk the dinosaur?

A lot of text to read on this one. It's a preliminary version, to be remade with improved graphics now that I finally have Qarl's stuff installed.

I made huge progress on my character manipulation techniques as well, so the future final version can only get better.

Here it is:

tttship3.jpg

Please comment... need feet back... can't walk without...