Oblivion Comix and Pix

Greetings and salutations!

Anybody who expected some serious 'milk-on-udders' action in today's update must feel terribly cheated... Cumshots in this thread?! Oh, well.

I've posted the beginning of a different story instead. At least I didn't bother to censor the tiny nipples. Would be a sure-fire Nexus insta-ban!

This here story features a completely new aspect of Kitty's sexuality - it's titled "Let's be in Anvil!" (just say it out loud to get my drift).

Also featured: The lovely Hentai house, the 'EVE Pilot Girl' outfit and a Tona belt that I recolored - and the very first companion characters I ever tried, the sweet girls by Tiam/companion mod by Divineavenger. Old comic is old, so an updated future version will star NPCs I created myself. Please disregard the continuity error with the equipped staff in the last panel. Or better yet - don't be stiff about the stuff with that staff!

tttlesbos2.jpg

Initially the girl was quoting the classic rumour: "They say when you muuurder someone..." with Kitty referencing her friend Linna along the lines of "The Dark Brotherhood ain't so bad if you get to know their members! One of my bestest friends works for them! True story!"

But it was somewhat misleading, it would have given the reader the wrong impression that girl is an assassin casuallly mentioning murder.

It seemed like having too much impact on the story, so I axed these lines in favour of a Skyrim reference.

Hullo, folks!

Morndas again, so I proudly present the next page of a story full of sassy sapphic sensuality. Some nice game references in this one by using a few original quotes from Oblivion. And I just couldn't resist jumping on the bandwagon of a certain meme with my own bullshitty take on it...

One of my gripes with the page is the rather confusing order of the balloons in the first panel.

I wanted to avoid covering up the 'epic view' with text. Something I will eventually improve in the future.

But I love the lasses' banter, these girls are one of a kind and get along fine it seems. There's a 'partay' about to get started:

tttlesbos3.jpg

Huh? Kitty's experience handling fleshy maces is unmatched! Stupid mesh distortion of the Pit Cuirass in the last panel!

Hehe, just google 'I was an adventurer like you'.

I admit it's beating a dead horse by now. Just couldn't resist, it did fit the situation so well.

What else could the Altmer guy have said to the brash and haughty warrior chick? "How's your ale, mylady?"

Or trying to hit on her? She might prefer girls!

Love his reaction to the arrow question - "Huh?!", as if he wanted to add: "That's absurd!" though his explanation is even more absurd...

Lol, great work as usual. :D

Also, if I may inquire, what do you use to create the page itelf? Photoshop, so kind of comic-making program? I'm curious about the speech bubbles in particular -- for my own comics, I was using the crappy ones in MS Paint for lack of a better alternative, lol.

The images themselves I edit and assemble to pages in Photoshop.

Being such a cheapskate, I'm still using my old version 7.0 that I bought many years ago for small money compared to current versions' prices.

I am also not too fond of the changes Adobe introduced to the user interface with their Photoshop 'CS' line.

And the new functions of any CS version I simply don't need. No reason to fork over thousands of cash for a fancy flashy new Photoshop.

The graphical elements - word balloons/speech bubbles and texts - I make in (don't laugh now) Corel Draw.

Also an older version, Corel 11, I bought it for about ten Euros! I'm used to this software for more than ten years, started out with version 7, so I can handle it intuitively. Its import/export filters for myriads of file formats allow me to save my stuff as anything, that's how I'm able to do freelance work for people who are using software considered more 'professional', like Adobe Illustrator.

If I compare Corel's powerful vector editing capabilities to other graphics software, I'm gladly using my 'toy program'...

Hmmm, interesting. Oh, and I'm not laughing -- I still use Word 2003 because I see no reason to "upgrade" to something that's basically the same thing in a prettier package. :D Anyhow, I recently DL'd Gimp (because I'm cheap, and Photoshop isn't ;)), so I'll have to see what it can do. I'll have proper speech bubbles yet, lol.

Well, hullo there!

Remember 'The White Splash' from page three of this thread? Kitty's attempt at super heroics, her planned career as a brave masked avenger? I just cooked up a new super heroine identity for her by combining and recoloring a few suitable pieces, creating an outfit perfectly suited for the loppiest mini Elf princess evar! As a little bonus in addition to today's comic page I give you:

'The Pink Pussy' - Friends gather and stare at her in admiration of her catty pinkness. Fabulous felinity! Luscious Latex! Snazzy snatch!

pinkpsmall.jpg

Mentioning heroics - the comic page below is a great example for Kitty's courageous and honest nature which makes her so likeable.

After her new friend and companion has been rudely insulted by a loudmouthed drunken bitch, the bold banging babe doesn't content herself with looking the other way and simply ignoring such slander, no! As the story goes, it shows you can solve conflicts with cuteness... Good lass!

tttlesbos4.jpg

Also featured: A nice casual meta-gag! But enough banter for one story - the girl's gonna rub herself silly again in no time...

Hey, Labrat! Congrats to post #117!

I had downloaded this file back then just after its release, my friend Kimict gave me a heads-up about it.

The 'village' is as mini as the Elves, in fact it's just a cave room with some furniture, inhabited by three girls of indeterminable classes.

Probably students of magic and science considering their shrine of Hermaeus Mora. The first time I saw them, I was a bit disappointed by their rather average looks - but this gives me a great idea...

Thanks for reminding me of this mod - actually, I had totally forgotten about it after the first try-out. Let's see what can be done with it.

After a few hours of working on it, I happily present a little something as a gift for interested readers of this thread:

:heart:Lop-Minis' Hidden Village - POONTANK Edition :heart:

Take a look at the girls from the original mod to see my reasons for overhauling it:

Lop-MiniVillagePeopleOld.jpg

Drowsy eyes, thin lips, boxy facial shapes... Butterfaces, I say! No offense to Yuravica intended, but the babes are rather meh.

Now these girls could be yours (princess Kitrini and the armor/clothes replacers not included):

Lop-MiniVillagePeopleNew.jpg

Starting a new thread for it seemed a bit too exaggerated to me, it's just a tiny modification after all.
I changed only the looks and inventories, didn't touch any of the AI packages and spells. Keep in mind you need MBP++ and x117++!

This is the file:

- Only available here! And especially not on the NESUX... :):cool::D

Hi there!

Last week's bonus feature got a whopping TEN downloads! That probably makes it the least downloaded mod in history!

But it was to be expected, semi-public and buried in this thread. It's not an official mod after all and I'm not a real modder.

But I'm a comic artist, so here is another page with entertainment of the lesbian kind.

Looks like I spoke too soon - more frivolous chatter before the 'rubbing silly' part...

tttlesbos6.jpg

How I wish to be there! I want to smell it, too!

Now, two months later, the mod's download count is at 28! Good going!