Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

my game crashes when i tried to initiate the act through both dialogue and the rape spell

any ideas?

it was working fine before, but after i installed dawnguard it first became motionless,

ie the game does not crash but the npc is not actually moving

then after i uninstalled dawnguard 

every time i start the animation skyrim would crash instantly

I don't think Dawngaurd is the issue here!

You Must Run the FNIS tool, "That goes without saying"

This is normally due to incompatible Skeleton, That would my first Guess?

This is the one That i use, its my own setup!

.>attachicon.gifTBB Bouncer.rar< Install With "NMM" (recomended)

Hope this helps

If you have Dawngaurd uninstalled now, uninstall SA, run Fores, play and save, quit, install Dawngaurd, Fores, play/save, quit, install SA, fores (lol), play, and for the love of debauchery the game should SO work by now! I'm giving you this solution because I've never heard of SA's animations crashing the game due to a skeleton. An "incorrect" skeleton should only make the animations misaligned or glitchy, and I would know. I've tested with 4 different skletons. Plus, there's always the possibility that you had another mod messing with either SA, or your save file (bloating or leftover file scraps), and it just now started showing it's problems (that happened to me, too). Hope this helps! :)

ps. Fores, Fores, Fores...sheesh! Isn't there a way to get this thing to autorun? I feel like I have to run the Fores Generator before I tie my shoes! (and after)

You may want read this http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/669273-female-skeleton-replacers/page-219 Most players are using TBBP Or BBP body type! & trying to wear TBBP armor with out a TBBP body and a non BBP first person skeleton,  will cause CTD.

But your solution is sound advice Ahd I agree intierly With your Fores Autorun idea! :)

ps. Fores, Fores, Fores...sheesh! Isn't there a way to get this thing to autorun? I feel like I have to run the Fores Generator before I tie my shoes! (and after)

You may want read this http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/669273-female-skeleton-replacers/page-219 Most players are using TBBP Or BBP body type! & trying to wear TBBP armor with out a TBBP body and a non BBP first person skeleton,  will cause CTD.

But your solution is sound advice Ahd I agree intierly With your Fores Autorun idea! :)

Actually an old idea :)

Before I released the very first version of the FNIS generator, I tried every available channel (including the site owner) to find a way to activate it at least though NMM. To no avail. Everything else is impossible. How do you autorun after manual installation of SA, for example?

Just installed the latest version 1.3.7z and it loads fine.  My player enters into a sex position with the target and the target is groaning and she continues to do that forever.  I tried holding down 'B' for a few seconds to cancel out of the sex scene but no matter what I do, the scene continues indefinitely.  Am I missing something obvious?  How do you cancel out of a sex scene, move on to the next phase of a sex scene or switch positions?  Holding down the buttons 'B', 'H', and 'Y' respectively don't seem to work for me?

Do you have SKSE installed as required?  Is it installed in the proper place with ALL of the included scripts (you don't need the files in the "source" folder, but you need the files in the "scripts" folder)?  Are you  launching through SKSE?  Even with SKSE installed properly, launching the game through steam or through the normal exe will not use SKSE.  You have to launch the game through the SKSE_loader.exe (added when installing SKSE). 

Yup... I thought I was missing something obvious... loading through the SKSE loader.  Thanks for the heads up.  It works great.  Now lets see if I can ever get back to actually playing the intended game of Skyrim instead of going around in my own little fantasy.  

Before I released the very first version of the FNIS generator, I tried every available channel (including the site owner) to find a way to activate it at least though NMM. To no avail. Everything else is impossible. How do you autorun after manual installation of SA, for example?

It's not as though we've got to go down a Mine shaft for a 12 hour shift :)  It's a case of clicking on three tabs!  & i think i can live with that!

While i'm here! I'm currently doing some sound Add-on's for Sex Addict 1.3 "namely vocals" but i'm getting Some overlap with the sf000 WAV files & was wondering if anyone could tell me how to extend the time on each WAV file? they currently run for about two second before the next one kicks in, Ideally I would like about 6 seconds ! So any pointers would be most welcome, & Thank you in Advance...

*Edit I've managed too sort it out with a little trial & Error Using Sony Sound forge 10 pro: "Nice tool"

Maybe something connected with the SKSE launcher?

Double click on SKSE L ---> check if FNIS installed ---> run FNIS tool (hidden) ----> [optional] display message if something was wrong (*) ---> launch the game.

*) In this case, shut down everything except FNIS tools with its own window.

Considering the number of methods to fiddle with mods, would it be easier to put a button on the generator window to launch the game and/or skse launcher?

It'll make it easier to remember to run fnis by making fnis the place to go to run the game. :)

EDIT: just added fnis generator to my bash tools. :)

Have a problem with Serana, she just stands there (clothes on, dildo on, probbeby had sex) don't know why, never use here as a follower buth now i need her for a quest. Is there any console command that i can use to get her out of that state? Thx

The easy way:

rape her

The "Hard" way.

uninstall the mod

load and make a new save with Serana back to normal

reinstall the mod

Just installed the latest version 1.3.7z and it loads fine.  My player enters into a sex position with the target and the target is groaning and she continues to do that forever.  I tried holding down 'B' for a few seconds to cancel out of the sex scene but no matter what I do, the scene continues indefinitely.  Am I missing something obvious?  How do you cancel out of a sex scene, move on to the next phase of a sex scene or switch positions?  Holding down the buttons 'B', 'H', and 'Y' respectively don't seem to work for me?

Sounds like you don't have SKSE installed or at least started Skyrim using Steam instead of the SKSE loader.

I am a bit confused about what settings to use to do the following:

*combat rape enabled for PC but not for Followers so only PC rapes the enemy

*enemy  can not rape PC or Followers in combat

so far I have failed - I can stop enemies going after followers and followers going after enemies - but the PC gets it from enemies regardless of settings I have tried.

and another one that I have problems with:

+Random Rape event - PC can not be raped ie. npc on npc/follower rape or sex only.  Not sure this is even possible.

Note: I am doing these to help make this work with other mods that use on hit events, as well as just experimenting to see what is or is not possible.

Set combat rape off if you don't want your npcs raping you or your followers and just use the rape spell to allow the PC to rape the enemy.

There is no setting to exclude the PC or anyone else from Random Rape (exception, children will automatically be excluded).

Oh yeah, on the idea of requests... I don't expect this to happen any time soon if at all, but if possible, could you eventually make it so that if a npc triggers a random rape event, that it would count as an assault so you could defend yourself or the target without triggering a bounty?  No idea how feasible it would be to do it since I have no modding experience with skyrim hehe.

Heh, not sure I'd have the patience to be a modder to be honest.  People like that tend to annoy me to no small extent.  On the other hand...  a BIG thanks to you Waxen for such a quality mod!  And of course another thanks to all the animators out there.  People need to learn that if they want something, either wait for someone to make it and quit complaining about it, or to simply create it themselves. *sigh*

Honestly, I saw that as a request. You have to remember that many people using this may not have any english skills but want to get a point across about a request they have or a bug that's hindering their enjoyment.

I am a polyglot myself but only in programming languages, if I had to request something from someone in Russian it might not even be as coherent as that and if it were Japanese, Chinese or Korean I'm afraid I would be at a total and utter loss.

Heh, not sure I'd have the patience to be a modder to be honest.  People like that tend to annoy me to no small extent.  On the other hand...  a BIG thanks to you Waxen for such a quality mod!  And of course another thanks to all the animators out there.  People need to learn that if they want something, either wait for someone to make it and quit complaining about it, or to simply create it themselves. *sigh*

Honestly, I saw that as a request. You have to remember that many people using this may not have any english skills but want to get a point across about a request they have or a bug that's hindering their enjoyment.

I am a polyglot myself but only in programming languages, if I had to request something from someone in Russian it might not even be as coherent as that and if it were Japanese, Chinese or Korean I'm afraid I would be at a total and utter loss.

touche.  That makes sense.

I've got two little problems with this mod. First off, I'd like to be able to hide the dialogue, y'know in case anyone I don't want seeing the dialogue walks in. I was thinking something similar to AP's Amulet of Dibella. 

Second, is there a way to not walk around with a spear sticking out whenever you're naked? I'm thinking a flacid mesh for walking around, and an erect one only during sex scenes. Again, just like AP.

Otherwise, this is an amazing mod. Thanks for putting it out here!

People whine and complain about having to wear an amulet of Dibella and the slot it uses up in their inventory. I plan to reduce the number of characters it displays to but for the people who want a conversation option to start sex the idea is to have the option.

If it is a real problem for you though, I suggest you load the mod in the CK and delete that dialogue.

At some point I hope to either switch to using SexIs as the engine and that will allow you to go with the options it provides which can frankly make the "nude suit" in AP look sick.

Is there an option for the camera to automatically go into TFC mode?

If auto TFC were possible it would have been implemented long ago, we'd all love to be able to view the sex from any angle and distance automatically. There are almost no camera control options we can script.

That's a shame. Maybe SKSE will do it eventually. If not, well, who cares. We can still watch the sex.

Also, I have no clue how to use the CK... I guess I'll just live with the dialogue and quit complaining. Sorry for annoying you.

First: Your mod is awesome!

Second: I encountered a weird problem with the two new animations. While playing with my maincharacter everything works fine:

3Ukur8I.jpg

iFsAPbF.jpg

But after switching to my male nord animation 6 and 7 are not working anymore. Animation 6 looks like a blowjob while lying on the back but without any animation for the male and animation 7 doesn't work at all.

WLAjuww.jpg

aWLFoKc.jpg

Any suggestion what happend here? I didn't change anything beside the savegame.

Second: I encountered a weird problem with the two new animations. While playing with my maincharacter everything works fine:

3Ukur8I.jpg

iFsAPbF.jpg

But after switching to my male nord animation 6 and 7 are not working anymore. Animation 6 looks like a blowjob while lying on the back but without any animation for the male and animation 7 doesn't work at all.

WLAjuww.jpg

aWLFoKc.jpg

yea animation 6 isnt working for me either but 7 is fine

All I can suggest is that you have a skeleton problem of some sort, for some reason it seems those animations must not compatible with whatever skeleton use used by your Nord characters. I have no problems like that with Nord characters but I think I have a vanilla nord skeleton (unless the Better Males mod changed it). Edited by WaxenFigure

Is there an option for the camera to automatically go into TFC mode?

If auto TFC were possible it would have been implemented long ago, we'd all love to be able to view the sex from any angle and distance automatically. There are almost no camera control options we can script.

No worries, found a hotkey mod/utility at the nexsus. Well waxen everything seems to be running fine, I will be stress testing your mod with my new character:) plan to complete the MQ for all the DLC, etc.

3Ukur8I.jpg

iFsAPbF.jpg

WLAjuww.jpg

aWLFoKc.jpg

yea animation 6 isnt working for me either but 7 is fine

All I can suggest is that you have a skeleton problem of some sort, for some reason it seems those animations must not compatible with whatever skeleton use used by your Nord characters. I have no problems like that with Nord characters but I think I have a vanilla nord skeleton (unless the Better Males mod changed it).

N.B.: Works fine with XPMS (back hip dagger mount) with patch ticked in FNIS. Just in case someone needs a new skeleton  ;) 

I am a bit confused about what settings to use to do the following:

*combat rape enabled for PC but not for Followers so only PC rapes the enemy

*enemy  can not rape PC or Followers in combat

so far I have failed - I can stop enemies going after followers and followers going after enemies - but the PC gets it from enemies regardless of settings I have tried.

and another one that I have problems with:

+Random Rape event - PC can not be raped ie. npc on npc/follower rape or sex only.  Not sure this is even possible.

Note: I am doing these to help make this work with other mods that use on hit events, as well as just experimenting to see what is or is not possible.

Set combat rape off if you don't want your npcs raping you or your followers and just use the rape spell to allow the PC to rape the enemy.

There is no setting to exclude the PC or anyone else from Random Rape (exception, children will automatically be excluded).

What about in cosole: Sa_PlayerInvolved=0 Would that not keep you from being raped while still being able to keep the random rape active, or does that only work for combat?

3Ukur8I.jpg

iFsAPbF.jpg

WLAjuww.jpg

aWLFoKc.jpg

&quo

t;1360809426">

yea animation 6 isnt working for me either but 7

is fineockquote>All I can suggest is that you have a skeleton problem of some sort, for some reason it seems those animations must not compatible with whatever skeleton use used by your Nord characters. I have no problems like that with Nord characters but I think I have a vanilla nord skeleton (unless the Better Males mod changed it).

N.B.: Works fine with XPMS (back hip dagger mount) with patch ticked in FNIS. Just in case someone needs a new skeleton  ;)

Thanks, i'll try it with XPMS :)

Edit: It's getting weirder, no change after trying XPMS, but when i created a new character everything works fine. I'm so confused :D