Sex Addict Mod (Formerly MLA Extended WIP) Last updated Feb 9, 2013

I am a bit confused about what settings to use to do the following:

*combat rape enabled for PC but not for Followers so only PC rapes the enemy

*enemy  can not rape PC or Followers in combat

so far I have failed - I can stop enemies going after followers and followers going after enemies - but the PC gets it from enemies regardless of settings I have tried.

and another one that I have problems with:

+Random Rape event - PC can not be raped ie. npc on npc/follower rape or sex only.  Not sure this is even possible.

Note: I am doing these to help make this work with other mods that use on hit events, as well as just experimenting to see what is or is not possible.

Set combat rape off if you don't want your npcs raping you or your followers and just use the rape spell to allow the PC to rape the enemy.

There is no setting to exclude the PC or anyone else from Random Rape (exception, children will automatically be excluded).

What about in cosole: Sa_PlayerInvolved=0 Would that not keep you from being raped while still being able to keep the random rape active, or does that only work for combat?

Thanks for the answers.  Unfortunately set sa_playerinvolved=0 does not work for random, and apparently is bugged in combat if I understood right.

Thank you for this, i've actually overlooked this mod until now.

However, is there any chance of there being a BJ animation anytime soon?

It depends on what you call soon. The animations exist but implementing them in this mod will take time. The next release will be focused mainly on improvements to the voices and the system supporting them. After that I need to redo the configuration to use the SkyUI mod configuration system.

There are also some other new animations already added to the mod but not set up properly to make them releaseable yet.

Thank you for this, i've actually overlooked this mod until now.

However, is there any chance of there being a BJ animation anytime soon?

It depends on what you call soon. The animations exist but implementing them in this mod will take time. The next release will be focused mainly on improvements to the voices and the system supporting them. After that I need to redo the configuration to use the SkyUI mod configuration system.

There are also some other new animations already added to the mod but not set up properly to make them releaseable yet.

But until then, just ctrl-x the tit-fuck anim and slide up a bit. *ding* blow job.

Of course, go a little further and...

Apologies for the nooby question but the mod seems to work but no animations play, am I missing something?

Run the FNIS User Generaton program after you install SexAddicts mod. Also make sure you are using the SKSE loader and not Steam to start the game.

Thank you works perfectly!

Hello Waxen,

I just discovered Frostfall and I think it's a wonderful overhaul mod, full of realism.

But I had a problem with SA.

I've set the random rape (by console) to 0.8 and, normally, this works fine for me.

During a travel in the Winterhold-Pale's lands, it was a severe snowstorm. My follower, a gorgeus male, decided suddenly to have sex with me just in the middle of the road, while wind and snow hit everywhere.

I got freezed and I died even if I tried, too late, to stop the sex using the "H" key. (As already reported, "B" key does nothing for me).

Do you never mind to add some "heat effect" while having sex?

This could help during situations like that and should not have impacts for the ones who don't have Frostfall installed.

I noticed that for the player character, rape of enemy npcs only occurs if I cast a spell, where as for other npcs including my followers and enemies would rape when the health went down to 30% as set. Would it be possible to add a feature where my character would automatically rape an enemy when making the enemy reach 30% health?

I installed this yesterday and it works very well indeed - I do find it very amusing to see some of the npc choices of who they are going to rape LOL  and "seldom" seems to be a bit more frequent than I anticipated  :D

In my opinion this is a well crafted mod  :shy:

Can someone help me with a problem ? ..... my character is levitating in air while the animations are triggered 

You need to press Z Or Shift+Z Slow Position's & For Fast position's The Ctr+Z Or Shift Ctr+Z This will lower or higher your Character!

yea sorry I forgot to mention its not working for me .... I get the notifications of z axis going +ive & -iive but nothing happens but the x axis works fine.

I noticed the z key is also for shout may be that is conflicting or something ?

Can someone help me with a problem ? ..... my character is levitating in air while the animations are triggered 

You need to press Z Or Shift+Z Slow Position's & For Fast position's The Ctr+Z Or Shift Ctr+Z This will lower or higher your Character!

yea sorry I forgot to mention its not working for me .... I get the notifications of z axis going +ive & -iive but nothing happens but the x axis works fine.

The key presses are detected by polling the keys during the script processing, this means you may have to hold the key (or key combination) down for a second or two (longer if your machines lags a lot) to get it to be detected.! Make sure your running the latest skse:?

EDIT:You could try running this>SKSE Tester - used to warn you if SKSE is not running properly 

Hope this has helped!

The key presses are detected by polling the keys during the script processing, this means you may have to hold the key (or key combination) down for a second or two (longer if your machines lags a lot) to get it to be detected.! Make sure your running the latest skse:?

I understand that & I have the latest skse.

I noticed that its the npcs that are being affected by the key presses rather than my character. Is this normal ?