mrrakkon's Sims (and stuff)

On 8/13/2020 at 8:25 PM, labomba2 said:

Did they auto smoke after sex just because you have assign them as smokers? I found it at some point and it looks kinda cool though. But, when I assigned some other sims this feature, they didn't do the same

On 8/14/2020 at 4:25 AM, TriggerBlade said:

I've never seen Sims do this before ?

Don't think I've seen this either, at least not as a consistent thing. And it only happens with my sims? Probably a quirk of how autonomy queues up while sims are stuck in sex animations. As for why it's only my sims (as you seem to imply) I can only guess that it's because some of my sims, but by no means all, who are set as smokers are set as high autonomy, addicted. 

21 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Don't think I've seen this either, at least not as a consistent thing. And it only happens with my sims? Probably a quirk of how autonomy queues up while sims are stuck in sex animations. As for why it's only my sims (as you seem to imply) I can only guess that it's becaue some of my sims, but by no means all, who are set as smokers are set as high autonomy, addicted. 

Wait what? For me, that was Alexis Vinter and Thalia Jordon. I have noticed sometimes before, those 2 just start to smoke after finishing sex, quick looks pretty dope though. That was last 2 months; I brought this up because I came back to check out new updates (if had) and asking you about that as well. 

4 minutes ago, labomba2 said:

Wait what? For me, that was Alexis Vinter and Thalia Jordon. I have noticed sometimes before, those 2 just start to smoke after finishing sex, quick looks pretty dope though. That was last 2 months; I brought this up because I came back to check out new updates (if had) and asking you about that as well. 

Huh, Alexis shouldn't even be set as a smoker, and Thalia should be, but on normal autonomy, not high. 

6 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Huh, Alexis shouldn't even be set as a smoker, and Thalia should be, but on normal autonomy, not high. 

Quite weird, if I spotted it again on this playthrough, I may try to record it and post it here. Otherwise, I really like your works man. Amazing sims

6 hours ago, professional_lewdist said:

Apologies if someone has asked this before, but what do you do when screencapping your Sims and sims-in-progress? They always look incredible and like they were rendered in something totally outside the game.

No worries! I actually don't do anything fancy. I play on max graphical settings and I take screenshots using the normal in-game screenshot function (pressing "C") in TAB camera mode. All my screenshots are taken in live mode. I don't take screenshots in CAS, where things can sometimes actually look different and glitches might not appear that would appear in live mode.

I try to be attentive to the backgrounds of my shots and especially of the in-game lighting, both of which are instrumental to getting good screenshots I find. I don't use reshade, but I sometimes slightly edit the pictures, adjusting brighntness, contrast, sharpness, those kinds of things, I don't always do this though (the lookbook pictures of the sims you see here for instance are never edited). I also always crop my pictures, but I don't think that really counts as editing. 

Hope that helped!

On 8/7/2020 at 9:26 PM, mrrakkonn said:

Then there's this blonde girl I very recently put together. Similar story as the above sim, in that I don't have much more for her than her basic appearance. 

image.png.c54bbe320dc12f9b3d3eb407f17d8989.png

I can give an idea for this girl.

She felt me like, Although she has a sexual appearance, she might be unflirty and hard to seduce. I mean, at first look, it seems like she exists just because of sex, flirting or something like that but she might be vice versa. Not so easy to seduce and doesn't interest with sexual relationships and interests with more logical stuff.

She might have Unflirty, Genius and Ambitious traits and Renaissance Sim aspiration.

Unfortunately, She learns that sometimes she have to attend in sexual relationships to be able to climb towards her aspiration.

Btw, I'm big fan of your creations. I downloaded all of your CC and shaped my Mods folder around your content. Thanks for all of them ! Keep up good work. :)

@mrrakkonn This is a little off topic, but I recently finished my Kiera Cameron sim (thanks again for your advise --I learned a lot). I'm starting a new group of sims based on X-Men, and want to incorporate their heights. I was wondering how you set your scale, and if I should use the same scale. For example, did you decide a chair-seat height is 1.5 feet and set sims' heights by that scale? Or did you pick the shortest and tallest heights you'd want to use and divide the scale between those two values? Or did you do something else?

2 hours ago, 2cool4u_1 said:

@mrrakkonn This is a little off topic, but I recently finished my Kiera Cameron sim (thanks again for your advise --I learned a lot). I'm starting a new group of sims based on X-Men, and want to incorporate their heights. I was wondering how you set your scale, and if I should use the same scale. For example, did you decide a chair-seat height is 1.5 feet and set sims' heights by that scale? Or did you pick the shortest and tallest heights you'd want to use and divide the scale between those two values? Or did you do something else?

I made a post on it a little while back. Essentially I found out that the "canonical" height for a normal sim in Sims 4 is about 6 feet, though some said exactly 6 feet. I went for the latter and worked it out from there with the slider I use (where -100 is 80% of default height and +100 is 120% of default height). 

On 5/12/2020 at 4:29 PM, mrrakkonn said:

Hey so some good news! I might have managed to scrounge together a bit of time over the last couple of days and the next ones and I might be able to upload some new stuff soon, this will be my version of the Landgraab family, whcich will include a sim I'vce posted pictures of that I think some people are interested in. Might not be today, but definitely soon. And I'll also update my save to include them as soon as I have their house ready as well. 

Also some other stuff. Most of you you know I use height sliders for most of my screenshots (and I usually work around clipping and misalignments using camera angles and TOOL, or temporarily changing sims' heights). Up until now I had been setting all my sim heights with the assumption I had decided on that the default height was about 5'9" or 5'10" there about, but I had never really actually measured it or compared it to objects. 

Turns out other people have though and googling it it actually turns out adult sims are supposed to be more in the range of between 6'0" and 6'1" or exactly 6' tall as the first google result says. So I think I've decided to more or less reset my sims' heights using this new assumption. Compared with a child sim (who is probably supposed to be around 4') it does perhaps look a bit more reasonable, I chose one of my taller male sims (6'4") and one of my shortest female sims (~4'11"-4'12") as comparison, on the left is with my old assumption and on the right with the new exactly 6' tall baseline.

image.thumb.png.37ab2eb2e6f94eef21ec614b07271621.png

As you can see the relative height difference between the adults is unchanged, but they are both shorter compared to the child sim. There's a couple of benefits, first in that this is probably better scaled comapred to objects in the world, and second that I will have to make less use of very high sldier values for taller sims. The second is good becuase with the slider I'm using very tall sims become stretched and you can't really make them as wide, they become tall and somewhat thin or stretched, so this is better for tall and muscular sims. 

Not really of much interest to anyone who doesn't use the same height slider that I use, but I'm probably going to be moving all my sims over to this new scaling I've worked out rather than the old one, which means any updated or new sims will be using the new height scaling. Also the stated heights of some of my sims are going to change somewhat with this because I stilll want to keep it all in the 13/25/38/50/... intervals for my slider values which, with a different 0-value means that some of the heights thes values correspond to will change. For instance Linnie is more like 4'11/4'12 now with the new scaling rather than 5'0", and there's a couple of other changes as well. I even made a table...

image.png.a748a9c3ca2d7d1018c62418071528ba.png

3 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

I made a post on it a little while back. Essentially I found out that the "canonical" height for a normal sim in Sims 4 is about 6 feet, though some said exactly 6 feet. I went for the latter and worked it out from there with the slider I use (where -100 is 80% of default height and +100 is 120% of default height).

I was going through a really tough time back then. I must have seen the post, but not retained all the information, because it does look familiar and I knew you changed the scale. Thanks for the reply.

On 8/7/2020 at 9:26 PM, mrrakkonn said:

Figured it might be appropriate to have a look at my bin of WIP sims and try to get an overview of what I've got and maybe make a decision on which ones to prioritize completing. 
Sometimes I've only really got the face, but what I think I kind of need to complete a sim is a character concept/personality, warderobe style (which might tie in closely to the character concept), and a name (many of these only have working names so to speak).

First up are some new "original" sims. 

This girl's working name is Felicia, and that might end up being her name, I've kind of got the basics of a concept though out for her in that I've chosen traits (vegetarian, unflirty, ADHD) and generally given her a bit of retro hipster girl clothing style and tried to emphasize her as a cute college student type. 

image.png.0e745a2836ca53b6ffb25bbc59378329.png

Second up is this girl, don't really have a name or a character concept for her, I just kind of cobbled her together from a couple of different references, I've actually got the majority of her outfits done though. 

image.png.e3d011b6ba48735fdfd41e8afee6602f.png

Here I don't have much more than the appearance and one or two outfits, but I think it's a good start, even though I haven't worked on her in a while now. Randomly generated name is Serena, might keep it, dunno. Probably make her a college student. 

image.png.23c0e2d44622ba3dfc28682d5129a2b3.png

Then there's this blonde girl I very recently put together. Similar story as the above sim, in that I don't have much more for her than her basic appearance. 

image.png.c54bbe320dc12f9b3d3eb407f17d8989.png

I recently posted some pictures of this girl, and I'm beginning to really like how she's turning out. Don't know quite what to do with her though in terms of concept and personality, though I'm very much going with a black-and-red kind of clothing style for her. 

image.png.c2ef3c3b6e60995e4d6fea568c7308cc.png

Then I have these reworks of some of my older sims Becky Kohler and Stephanie Abraham, they're kind of separate from the above (in that they're not new) and probably require mostly a bit of thought put into their personality and backstory to bring them in line with my other newer and reworked sims. 

image.png.b0db3389af0f227fa8fb1f7869068256.png

image.png.976aaf8c689824ac63fb839ea1ed7b54.png

These are the Couture twins from the Urbz, again a separate sort of category from the previous ones, being reworks of Maxis sims, I kind of already have the concept for these sims and only really need to put together a more complete warderobe for both of them. 

image.png.8d4d020cd9bb285804ff6768e23408ab.png

Then I've got a couple of sims in the works that are based on characters from a dating sim called summertime saga, I haven't played it myself, but someone suggested to me (via PM) that I make sim versions of some of the characters from that game. I don't care for the art style of that game, but looking at the wiki I decided that some of the characters might actually be decent to base sims off of. 

image.png.f69ab1e2a74f375e725b233a774406c3.png

image.png.8625f16cd5925174c42b8c70fe663986.png

EDIT: I forgot one!

This girl is technically a rework of one of my older sims, Nabila Imran, who I was going to use as one of my cheerleader sims back when I made those, but I put her back into WIP. At this point though I've more or less changed her up so much that she kind of falls in between the category "new sim" and "rework"

image.png.eabfb0dc78815eb90a4140f9e8ceaa70.png

ANOTHER EDIT: I keep discovering more WIPs I had sort of forgotten about. There's probably more, but I think this is the last one of the ones I'm currently considering working on and completing

Her name is Callie, which I might keep, I actually made her around the same time as I made one of my other sims, Fatima Mahdavi (who's uploaded to my collection), and for some reason never quite finished her. That said I have had her around, at times, in pictures I've taken, kind of thought of her as Fatima's friend, I just, as I said, never quite finished her.

image.png.9ada467d36c3d63271b378478dc87a56.png

when this sims are coming , can u tell me some info pls i want em :d

23 hours ago, Scud74 said:

Excuse me Mrrakkonn, what breast mesh are you using now for all your sims, Helios, Allure, default WW or a mix of all of them?

I've actually mostly switched over to Allure now, though you will see for most of the older posts the pics show Better Body as that was the only one I was using back then. I still use Better Body for some sims though, but most of my sims now use Allure. 

On 8/22/2020 at 2:16 AM, 2cool4u_1 said:

I was going through a really tough time back then. I must have seen the post, but not retained all the information, because it does look familiar and I knew you changed the scale. Thanks for the reply.

Forgot to reply to this earlier. Anyway, don't worry about it, I'm happy to dig things back up if asked. And if you need some help or feedback for making those sims, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not too busy for that. 

On 8/7/2020 at 2:26 PM, mrrakkonn said:

Figured it might be appropriate to have a look at my bin of WIP sims and try to get an overview of what I've got and maybe make a decision on which ones to prioritize completing. 
Sometimes I've only really got the face, but what I think I kind of need to complete a sim is a character concept/personality, warderobe style (which might tie in closely to the character concept), and a name (many of these only have working names so to speak).

First up are some new "original" sims...

Just curious, but any word on "Felicia"? Is she maybe on the horizon? What you have already looks unique.

Disregard. Just saw your reply to someone else. Whoops.

3 hours ago, Mqex said:

Just curious, but any word on "Felicia"? Is she maybe on the horizon? What you have already looks unique.

Disregard. Just saw your reply to someone else. Whoops.

Felicia is probably one of the first of these new and reworked sims I'm going to upload when I get back to business, she's pretty close to being complete. Girl long black hair is actually finished, appearance-wise. 

Also to anyone posting here, consider only including the text or images you're actually asking me about. Helps clutter the thread a little less :) @-ing me is also possibility, for general questions, but not necessary, I've got this thread followed so I get notifications every time someone posts in it anyway. 

2 hours ago, mrrakkonn said:

Felicia is probably one of the first of these new and reworked I'm going to upload when I get back to business, she's pretty close to being complete.

I just cleaned my question up, sorry about that. Also, any chance you know what top and/or hair she's using in those shots?

1 hour ago, Mqex said:

I just cleaned my question up, sorry about that. Also, any chance you know what top and/or hair she's using in those shots?

Hmmm... I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure Maryam Khoroushi uses the top in one of her hot weather outfits, so you can get it from the DL link in the CC credits or from downloading her CC. The hair I can't say for sure. 

5 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

Hmmm... I'm not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure Maryam Khoroushi uses the tope in one of her hot weather outfits, so you can get it from the DL link in the CC credits or from downloading her CC. The hair I can't say for sure. 

Awesome, thanks a lot, as always.

On 8/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, mrrakkonn said:

if you need some help or feedback for making those sims, don't hesitate to ask. I'm not too busy for that. 

These sims are based off the comics (and possibly various cartoons), plus I want to be creative and do them in my own style, so I think I'll be okay with what you taught me before, but thanks for the offer. It's much appreciated.

Felicia Kowalski

01.png.8c2f122bfb8c8f0e71ebaee4173eb517.png

I'm back! I can't promise breakneck updates, but I've got a couple of things lined up, first up is this girl, Felicia Kowalski. She's been in my WIP bin for a long while and she seemed to be pretty popular in the feedback I've gotten for the WIP sims I posted a while back. 

With her I'm returning a bit to the well of college student sims, especially as when I get back to working on my world again, implementing Britechester is going to be my priority. I haven't realkly figured out for myself what sort of friend circles or exactly how Felicia fits into my "pre-established canon" so to speak, but I have a general outline. 

Generally speaking Felicia is a sweet girl and genuinely works to do good as a student, even having he unflirty trait to reflect an avoidance of casual fooling around, at least in public.

That said I want her to kind of have the deck stacked a bit against her, as she has ADHD and when I place her in the world I'm going to set her up in some financial difficulties, being someone who (for whatever reason, haven't quite thought of it yet) can't rely on her parents for support, also might perhaps set her up with some negative romantic relationships to reflect her avoiding that. So in order to make it through university (and if you don't just breeze through sims 4 and put some restrictions on yourself of course, since the game is not really hard) she might have to do something which kind of goes against her sweet exterior, like selling her medication or setting up profile on SimHub or camming for AEP's AdultWorld website.

So yeah, most of my thoughts on her are with how I'm thinking I'll implement her when I place her in my world, from the library though she's a sim with the academic aspiration and the unflirty, good and ADHD (from Basemental Drugs) traits. 

CC Credits

Spoiler

Hair
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-hairstyles-female/title/anto-meghan-hairstyle/id/1455512/

Tattoos
shoulder tattoo by erplederp

Makeup
https://goppolsme.wixsite.com/goppolsme/single-post/2019/02/01/GPME-Kpop-Idol-Makeup
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-lipstick/title/synchronize-lipstick/id/1447669/
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-eyeliner/title/imf-sandy-eyeliner-n-22/id/1429438/

Accessories
http://wildlyminiaturesandwich.blogspot.com/2017/02/knee-high-socks.html
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-rings/title/s-club-ts4-wm-nails-201907/id/1446435/
https://diosasims.tumblr.com/post/186263188956/ethereal-summer-collection-ive-worked-so-hard-on
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-bracelets/title/s-club-ll-ts4-bracelet-201801/id/1431353/
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-earrings/title/seres-earrings/id/1374834/
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-accessories-female-necklaces/title/doom-choker/id/1405765/
https://www.simsdom.com/downloads/161806/acc-open-shirt-sims4

Clothing
https://mystufforigin.blogspot.com/2015/03/renewed-skirt.html
tops 38,40 by Curbs
shorts by LYNX
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/soaline-dress/id/1493339/
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/belaloallure-jorja-top/id/1476920/
loose tank top by lazyeyelids
https://simpliciaty.blogspot.com/2020/06/bianca-top.html
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-sets-clothing-female/title/35--tied-up-shirt-and-mini-skirt/id/1279944/
https://www.simsdom.com/downloads/107333/elliesimple-striped-long-sleeve-top-sims4
https://candysims4.tumblr.com/post/626877053402316800/comfy-set-a-set-that-contains-10-new-items-these
https://www.simsdom.com/downloads/118081/childtoadult-female-winter-jacket-by-ivkasims-sims4
https://candysims4.tumblr.com/post/187644676455/chameleon-top-iguana-short-teen-to-elder-base
https://deelitefulsimmer.tumblr.com/post/170911232839/hello-my-fellow-simblrs-i-really-needed-some
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/manueapinny-jijee/id/1331030/
https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/6223-sims-4-erplederps-hot-stuff-sexy-things-for-your-sims-040820-added-artsy-bdsm-poster-and-some-spicy-clutter/ striped bikini bottoms, klieke lingerie top fix
https://lazyeyelids.tumblr.com/post/179551392371/dont-re-upload-or-claim-as-your-own-feel-free-to
https://candysims4.tumblr.com/post/186865884775/eliza-top-bermuda-teen-to-elder-base-game
https://lazyeyelids.tumblr.com/post/182635873311/previews-were-taken-with-hq-mod-dont-re-upload-or
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-clothing-female-teenadultelder-everyday/title/manueapinny--valencia/id/1350321/
https://candysims4.tumblr.com/post/625965534029168640/candysims4-beth-top-20-a-remake-of-my
https://www.simsdom.com/downloads/131650/denim-jacket-by-lazyeyelids-sims4
https://lazyeyelids.tumblr.com/post/179449522306/dont-re-upload-or-claim-as-your-own-feel-free-to
https://sims4downloads.net/simsworkshop-ruched-yoga-pants-rc-by-sympxls/
Maya dress by LYNX
gamer thong by LYNX
claudia dress by Curbs
https://www.lumy-sims.com/2018/10/kimye-jumper.html
panties 1 by wild_guy
https://experiment128.tumblr.com/post/182555135282/short-satin-dress-recolors-download-sfs-mesh

Eyebrows
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-hair-facial/title/eyebrow-n9/id/1431261/

Shoes
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-shoes-female-teenadultelder/title/madlen-ikaria-shoes/id/1339942/
https://dallasgirl79.tumblr.com/post/614618257538842624/havana-wedges-remake-i-really-love-these-shoes
shoes 12 by Curbs

Kijiko Lashes
https://mmsims.tumblr.com/post/185517576761/s4cc-mmsims-3d-eyelash-v3

Skin Details
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/hairline-03/id/1410954/
https://www.thesimsresource.com/downloads/details/category/sims4-makeup-female-skindetails/title/s-club-wm-ts4-skin-detail-freckle-201701/id/1383981/
https://cabsim.tumblr.com/post/152490247094/just-some-cute-nose-freckles-for-your-simmies

Skintone
https://disorganaized.tumblr.com/post/616201200942137344/cumulus-skin-tones-104-new-skin-tones-for-your

Face.png.89918010c3293018af9ae6ee58bb2e41.png

Height: 5'3"

Notes: ADHD trait from Basemental Drugs

Outfits

Spoiler

Everyday

Everyday01.png.46a37bac0497de4943e7e43559bf8cb9.pngEveryday02.png.39a9f9251ac1fb9adec65bc473bd0b03.pngEveryday03.png.f7e73c814dbcd098954dd00a395f4bf5.pngEveryday04.png.f0aa76c7f84d4ad34134a901949ec7d0.pngEveryday05.png.a527ee1a9c28f2a1223f8dbe335ac2d5.png

Formal

Formal01.png.e6df18e52c4570934c6f2e4081a26a76.pngFormal02.png.2a167016f73e9f8fea962d40f15fb5ca.pngFormal03.png.1a9670ea5a3705c60be055857d84ad5c.png

Athletic

Athletic01.png.8da6a847c8239843c114680eb08a5dfa.png

Sleepwear

Sleepwear01.png.b0a3b22b3da1f5421e7c932177929e66.pngSleepwear02.png.bc0257cc3da92d59f0cc644c797a2243.pngSleepwear03.png.c98008c0412f7a5558046d3c75d4ca51.pngSleepwear04.png.e88c3d0f1102cbaa068a1bf1e1813e70.png

Party

Party01.png.44ffc371e4e6647bc15b773bdbea74d6.pngParty02.png.036c96afece1fc531b5e656900e0dbdc.pngParty03.png.68c3a09d2e4430a76106ecda58ec5e8f.png

Swimwear

Swimwear01.png.d4c9873296c53c079abfc1732b67c7db.png

Hot Weather Clothing

HotWeather01.png.9566cbd0404a2bbe21f95f6558069514.pngHotWeather02.png.50dbc4ebea75d99392706a04dd1fe920.pngHotWeather03.png.af16ffc72025e097e4910d8cd7122658.pngHotWeather04.png.a0a17bc118e87810b99707a79b3f2e5f.pngHotWeather05.png.c4657c54f79edc9beb75f9f089a26edd.png

Cold Weather Clothing

ColdWeather01.png.ba3d40b44fb06857231ac6003b1a9091.png

Nude

Nude01.png.8d7494c203a766502d66aa2604706c8f.pngNude02.png.021a8b37d82953cf0a26c5370aac7253.pngNude03.png.cab949b9146589e2bb768c353e083317.png

Update 11/1/2020: I recently found an alternate MM hairstyle that I think works very well for Felicia a an alternative to the one shown in the post above. In addition to that I also edited her body shape, or rather I copied the body appearance of unused and unfinished WIP sim onto hers and liked the result, this includes her now using a custom body preset by vibrantpixels. 

image.png.48d4f2649f80c0cf65341459b8a1c2cd.png    image.png.3ead8799bd627d19a5fc61b4601ca555.png

I'll probably redo and completely reupload her sometime in the future, but for now I'll just do a small update archive that you can download which includes new tray files and the new CC, but nothing else, you still need the CC from the old version (except the hairstyle) for this updated version. 

Edited by mrrakkonn