Feminized Sissy Sluts for NV/FO3: WIP Thread

• 2 weeks later...

Omg, this mod seems sooo nice! I've always wanted to play as a femboy in a Fallout or Elder Scrolls game! I've seen other sorts of Fallout femboy mods and I'm glad people are developing this sort of content for modding. I'll definitely have to check out your other "Sissy" mods that have been created and try them out~ Best of luck creating more content for this mod, I'll definitely be following the development! ^v^

• 5 months later...
On 8/1/2019 at 6:40 PM, Kendo 2 said:

I've been working on these files for over a year.  The prospective mod is in a some-what playable state so here's what I have so far....

SissyRaces01.png.4358c53de2442ed2f9730b374c0c2179.png

SissyRaces02.png.05ab0ace716bbcc65e464a1a2a1a9d50.png

INTRODUCTION
For those who don't know, 'feminization' is a BDSM thing where a submissive male takes on the role of a female.  Basically they are men but they speak, dress and act like women.  Sometimes it's a humiliation thing; the Dom will dress the Sub like a French maid, ram a butt plug up his ass and make him clean her house.  That sort of thing.  Anyway, that's the premise for the mod.

DISCLAIMER/NOTICE

Before anyone starts squawking and saying this is a 'child sex mod' or some other ignorant bullshit all I can say is "Shut the fuck up."  Just because the races aren't waifus with H Cups doesn't mean they're not adults.  The races in this mod ARE NOT classified by the game (or in a real world context) as 'children'.  The mod's races do not use child animations, furniture objects or in anyway constitute what Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 3 classifies as a child race.  Looking at the races side by side; it is easy to tell.

SissyRaces03.png.866e414a9aee0b0b9b90e03ccf89685b.png

BODY MESHES

This is what took the longest to get right.  Most of the year I spent in developing this mod was hammering out the mesh shapes and rigging.

SissyBody01.png.94b6b732148c30e76964cba0404a8792.png

SissyBody02.png.f5c3a06782f657a2b4a1f87667d83739.png

SissyBody03.png.e2f1209ac0d2a5e0ed5313baf48ee320.png

SissyBody04.png.c682eac361279bc9928c6e9de8837118.png

OUTFITS

I've made few things for the body but I haven't gone all out and treated it as a full replacer mod.

SissyOutfitsPreWar01.png.43db278cfe0ef7a27afbebbb2aed65b6.png

SissyOutfitsUndies01.png.461561d5cc8fbb2485958193f57d01fa.png

SissyOutfitsUndies02.png.fc50719306799bf6bfb8be2c7ad1188d.png

SissyOutfitsVault01.png.a09b6ad9221ebe31e38e459582b935b4.png

ACCESSORIES

Here's a few things I've made.  I also have body piercings done and a few butt plugs.  No images of those right now.

SissyOutfitsChastity01.png.40adecfecdd0003fd9440e79af5adb6e.png

SissyOutfitsChastity02.png.837ede10fe5c056b6a10816d15814cd1.png

SissyOutfitsChastity03.png.a73a19ac81d0e2327f4a8a80cf896489.png

THOUGHTS...

So is there any interest in this mod?  Feel free to leave a comment, make a suggestion, make reasonable requests for outfits, etc.  If anyone is interested in making vanilla outfit/armor conversions I'm open to that.

LATER, K2

if this mod had a twin that did have pussy's then i'd like it but not mutch for this one

14 minutes ago, Crazy-8 said:

if this mod had a twin that did have pussy's then i'd like it but not mutch for this one

If I did that some asshole would change the files and use it as a replacer for children.  I've already had that happen to one mod I made so NOPE NOT HAPPENING.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2020 at 5:17 PM, Crazy-8 said:

that is pretty much useless in my opinion. Grown adult females should have breast.. they can have very small ones but they still have something.

On 5/21/2020 at 5:33 PM, Kendo 2 said:

If I did that some asshole would change the files and use it as a replacer for children.  I've already had that happen to one mod I made so NOPE NOT HAPPENING.

I agree,

• 2 months later...
On 8/16/2020 at 10:21 PM, Renners said:

well, I draged/copy what was inside the data folder to the data folder of the game and nothing worked.

That tells me nothing.  Did you activate the esp?  Are your game's ini files set up to allow new meshes and textures? Do you have an archive invalidation file installed to make new content work?  Also, the race is female.  If you choose male at character creation you get vanilla males.

On 8/16/2020 at 7:56 PM, Renners said:

hey, Guys. I may be late on this but i need help getting this mod to work. i did as the autor instructed but the mod just wouldn't work, please help me.

On 8/16/2020 at 11:21 PM, Renners said:

well, I draged/copy what was inside the data folder to the data folder of the game and nothing worked.

I had no problems, but then I understood it's a custom race, so decided to choose it during character creation when starting a new game. Never liked trying to customize a character already being played in FONV.

I also read the instructions, AND understood them as pertains to modding this game

On 8/18/2020 at 4:41 AM, Kendo 2 said:

That tells me nothing.  Did you activate the esp?  Are your game's ini files set up to allow new meshes and textures? Do you have an archive invalidation file installed to make new content work?  Also, the race is female.  If you choose male at character creation you get vanilla males.

Oh man. I managed to solve the problem and i must say, this is a great mod. I'm gonna download the other one to enjoy the fullest. Amazing job, man.

• 3 months later...

I love this mod, and I haven't gotten a chance to use it much yet. Much love for making this amazing mod for people like me for love femboys and have basically nothing. I would love some vanilla clothing conversions, specifically raider armor, or, better yet the slutty raider armor from your other wonderful mod! I would absolutely love to see that!

Keep up the great work, Kendo!

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
5 hours ago, iggypop1 said:

Oh maan havent got NewVegas installed..........maybe i should hmm........what about a skyrim version?

I play Bethesda games like a filthy casual now.  Not about to go through the hell that is Skyrim modding.

On 3/22/2021 at 8:39 AM, Kendo 2 said:

It's only the playable race; no NPCs use it.

Is there a way to make some NPC's use it? I realize there's probably a way to change an NPC to use it or make a new one, but wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way to turn NPC's in the world into sissies? Like you capture them using one of the Sexout mods that allows you to capture people as slaves and then you have an option to force feminize them and it turns them into a sissy? If I had any idea how to make mods I'd do it.

3 hours ago, Cryatoc said:

Is there a way to make some NPC's use it? I realize there's probably a way to change an NPC to use it or make a new one, but wouldn't it be awesome if there was a way to turn NPC's in the world into sissies? Like you capture them using one of the Sexout mods that allows you to capture people as slaves and then you have an option to force feminize them and it turns them into a sissy? If I had any idea how to make mods I'd do it.

The mod's races use default face settings of the vanilla races.  So if you wanted to make Cass or Veronica a sissy it would work with some minor tweaking.

This is a good starting point for modding: https://geckwiki.com/index.php?title=Main_Page

• 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, WolfPack51942 said:

Hey just thought i would ask if someone knows of any armor mods that work with this race not including the stuff Kendo himself did.

Not that I know of. You're best bet is learning to conversions of the armor/outfits of your choice.