Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.2.9 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

I need some advice and I'm not sure whether this is a fault of the game, my mod list, a paticular mod or my disk.

When I start the game (it all lives on my D drive), the disk access light goes nuts.  Last night it took a few 12 minutes for the game to start.  It ran fine afterwards but disk access is driving me up the wall.  I ESLified every ESP that qualified, which helps my overall plan, but doubt that's the culprit.

I've tried de-fragging my drive, no issues with memory...I feel like taking everything off, reformatting and putting it all back but with my luck the problem would come back as well.  Something with the swap file, maybe?  I've no idea how to manage that or if it can be.

Any advice, anyone?

53 minutes ago, DarthNyriss said:

Any advice, anyone?

In general it is a good idea to have the OS, the swapfile and the game files each on a separate drive. This way nothing you do will have an influence on the other drives while gaming.

Usually NVME don't help much with gaming. On a heavily modded Bethesda game this is different and they do offer an additional boost while reading from the drive (aka reduced loading time).

And now back to digging through the innards of the game... 

Edited by Aylis
30 minutes ago, Aylis said:

In general it is a good idea to have the OS, the swapfile and the game files each on a separate drive. This way nothing you do will have an influence on the other drives while gaming.

Usually NVME don't help much with gaming. On a heavily modded Bethesda game this is different and they do offer an additional boost while reading from the drive (aka reduced loading time).

Ok, so you're suggesting moving the Steam files to C, but keep MO2 and all the mods on Drive D?  Ok, I'll give it a try.  At this point I'd be willing to try VOODOO if I thought it'd help.  I'll let you know.

50 minutes ago, DarthNyriss said:

Ok, so you're suggesting moving the Steam files to C, but keep MO2 and all the mods on Drive D?  Ok, I'll give it a try.  At this point I'd be willing to try VOODOO if I thought it'd help.  I'll let you know.

Darth

Ive experienced some of those issues on saving games, not loading. However I think I would look into those same issues on the loading . I found that SS2 slows things down, that if you destroy items in a cell ( ie scrap) that this also slows down the saves. What mods outside of Aylis's list have you loaded? Make sure that as many of your textures are turned into BA2 files (IE not loose as they slow stuff down as well). You can also try to restarrt your computer prior to loading as that will purge the memory. A heavily modded game will chew through 11 gbs of system RAM in a heartbeat, and if your running 16....enough said. Also DON'T give your swap file a size limit as windows does a good job in conjunction with FO4 in managing it. I truly hope some of this helps you. Another tip only save games on exit / manual saves, as they game will index all the saves in the my games folder. I usually only do manaul / exit saves as quick saves can be corrupted easier. If you use a saved game cleaner like Resaver or Canary you can also sift through the scripts / instances and clean the non referenced / old files out of the save which will not only speed things up, but keep them from being corrupted more often. I usually manually save while playing at important (to me ) points in the playthrough and  then go back into the saved games folder before I am done for the day and delete all but the latest 2-3 saves.

V/R

Cloud_1

OK off soapbox , carry on

Outside of Aylis's list I've added very few.  One mod will let me loot Vault-Tec containers - which makes sense, seeing as how they've been abandoned for 200 years, there's bound to be something in there.  A couple of manufacturing mods (I have grand ideas for factories), and the major quest mods.

What I'm doing now is going through, finding which section of mods slows it down and go from there.  But I do have a couple of other questions.

1.  Raiders.  Possibly other NPCs as well.  I've noticed the skin they're using seems to be a mistmatched mashup of two different ones.  Almost like two different ones trying to co-exist.

2.  Something I've discovered which is pretty consistent, and it does show up occasionally.  When I create new character, this occurs.

Spoiler

Untitled.jpg.c817b8bc1791064c4cb933e1301acf24.jpg

Note the part in the oval.  It doesn't move as the character does, and only appears when nude.  I'm thinking a mesh problem, perhaps?

10 hours ago, DarthNyriss said:

Outside of Aylis's list I've added very few.  One mod will let me loot Vault-Tec containers - which makes sense, seeing as how they've been abandoned for 200 years, there's bound to be something in there.  A couple of manufacturing mods (I have grand ideas for factories), and the major quest mods.

What I'm doing now is going through, finding which section of mods slows it down and go from there.  But I do have a couple of other questions.

1.  Raiders.  Possibly other NPCs as well.  I've noticed the skin they're using seems to be a mistmatched mashup of two different ones.  Almost like two different ones trying to co-exist.

2.  Something I've discovered which is pretty consistent, and it does show up occasionally.  When I create new character, this occurs.

Reveal hidden contents

Note the part in the oval.  It doesn't move as the character does, and only appears when nude.  I'm thinking a mesh problem, perhaps?

as usual last first.

2. physics issue something is telling that to stay there when you move, I have had the same issue with breasts on a new game, once you load into the cryo it seems to be fine. 

1. I have that issue with almost every raider and super mutant having double textures on the face. I also have the issue where the males built body is forgotten. 

loading can be several issues and no, what aylis means about os, page and mods being on different drives is OS (operating system.. win 10 or win 11.) will be on C:, so tell windows to use another solid state E: in my case. and the mods, game files and MO2 on the same drive Y: for me as far as the game and mod files, D for the MO2 (i have quite a few 1tb or 2tb SS drives, you may not have as many, in that case move the page file and game files together, do your absolute best to keep any of the game stuff off C:/ 

The 'M203' will be added. This grenade launcher fills a gap in our weapon pool. Together with 'SREP' we now have options to send gifts to enemies.

With 'Another Pine Forest Mod' we got an even easier option for grass and trees. One mod replacing 4 other ones is too good to pass by and a predone LOD is also included.

'Nuka Cola Girl Magazine ESL' is a nice addition for collectors.

The optional mod 'ECO - Legendary Crafting Modern Mechanix Pulp Fiction Replacer' offers a 'new' look for the magazines of ECO.

I'm also trying to simplify the installation for the skin textures so we got less overlapping files (which could cause issues). So far 'Natural Fair Skin' seems to be a good alternative which would replace several mods.

Spoiler

Photo489.jpg.096d5f7a8bd33796bfd46e00ee79e038.jpgPhoto490.jpg.91fe250e4c4bdbe86f2d70ccd7c83c50.jpg

The big advantage would be that the seams on neck and wrist will be (almost) completely gone as all of the used textures come from one source.

I also noticed that the old mod 'FSM' got separate folders for some companions. I'll replicate the folder structure with files from the texture mod. It is propably not needed, so i'll run tests for that too.

The mod 'Not Your Average Neon' (Video) is the last one i'm going to test before the next update. Then i'll also release the new pack for the ESLified files and, as nobody complained, the next update for the icon patches (there have been a few additions).

Edited by Aylis

Planned changes (Not finished yet)

Mods to remove

Spoiler

Boston Natural Surroundings                                                          Found

Pine Trees Redone                                                                            an

GRASSLANDS - A Fallout 4 Grass Overhaul                                     easier

Luxor's Summer                                                                               solution

FG Texture Patch                                                                              Redundant in its current form

NUCLEAR Nude CBBE                                                                      Not needed anymore

Realistic Skin Textures - Fusion Girl                                                                  ''

Natasha Face Texture                                                                                       ''

Grittier Mysterious Stranger                                                             Got a better solution

Mysterious Stranger                                                                                         ''

Real Comics                                                                                      Too big 

NAC X                                                                                               Added weathers are fine at the first glance, but soon get annoying

NAC X - Fog Godray Tweaks                                                            Not needed anymore

NAC X - 2K - English - No Bloom - Low HDR Tweaks                                      ''

NAC Skin Tone Fix                                                                                            ''

Modern Weapon Replacer - RPG-7V2 - FOMOD Installer               Replaced with a better fitting option

Mods to add

Spoiler

Another Pine Forest Mod                                                                   Replaces four mods without loosing visuals and got a predone LOD.

The Nuka Project                                                                                Better Nuka Cola

?Don't forget to merge the fix into the main mod

Natural Fair Skin                                                                                 Possible replacer for four mods

Raider Gangs Extended                                                                      Moved up from 'Override'

Capital Wasteland Mysterious Stranger                                             Will replace the old options. Looks cool and works better.

Facials for Everyone - Less than Fresh Faces                                      Subtle but very good change to NPC

Backpacks of the Commonwealth                                                      The one i used before i switched to the 'Military Backpack' from the CC

Survivalist Go-Bags                                                                             An extremely good mod

Girls Workshop                                                                                   Nice modular set

Girls Workshop Fusion Girl BodySlide                                                Bodyslide preset

West Tek Tactical Gloves                                                                     Works perfectly with a lot of outfits

?Can be flagged as ESL (see 'Final')

Nostromo Terminal Sounds (Video)                                                    Optional sounds for the terminals

Capital Wasteland Bobbleheads and Mojave Snow Globe                 Nice alternative

Female Mannequin (Fusion Girl)                                                         Looks better than the ones from the vanilla game and no broken textures.

Nuka Cola Girl Magazine ESL                                                              For collectors

Power Armor HUD Switcher (Video)                                                   Required mod

Suit Up - Unique Power Armor Hud overlays                                     Adds to the immersion

Settlement Gardener Bot                                                                    Another helper

?Don't forget to merge the patch (get the right one!) into the main mod

?The patch can be flagged as ESL

Sanctuary Fence Fix                                                                             Bugfix

?Can be flagged as ESL (see 'Final')

Modular Kitchen                                                                                  Very very nice mod. I knew i had this before

Vs Stylish Decor                                                                                   More clutter

Animated Accessible Backpack (Video)                                               Another immersion mod 

?Don't forget to merge Animated Accessible Backpack - Military Backpack Patch into the main mod if you use the CC.

Better High Tech Lights                                                                        Bugfix

GET DIRTY (take a bath)                                                                       Immersion

?Delete/Hide the patch for CWSS if you don't use that mod.

?Don't forget to merge the update into the main mod.

Ketaros Treasures                                                                                 Will replace 'Real Comics'. Better mod and waaaay smaller.

Tougher Cars - Durable Vehicles                                                          I love this mod! Thanks a lot for the suggestion.

?Can be flagged as ESL. I added two of the options to 'ESL-Flagged ESP'.

?I recommend to rename the ESP to 'Durable Vehicles.esp'. This way you can easily switch to another setting.

Underwater Car Glass Fix                                                                     Bugfix

Fallout 4 Enhanced Color Correction                                                   Tweaks the lighting

Vivid WEathers Fallout 4 - Definitive Edition                                        Less bloat for the weather

?Merge Vivid Weathers Fallout 4 - Definitive Edition Update into the main mod.

True Storms - Wasteland Edition                                                          Great storms

Nuka World Plus Far Harbor Add-On                                                   Addon

Weather Synergy - True Storms and Vivid Weathers                            Patch

Pip-Boy Flashlight                                                                                 So many light options (works for weapons too)

?REINSTALL 'Pip-Pad' as we need its patch below this mod.

?Can be flagged as ESL.

Immersive Candles                                                                                Improves the candles

?Don't forget to merge the patch into the main mod should you use 'Better the third Rail'.

Tactical Flashlights                                                                                Got them finally (!) working again

?You have to change the used slot of the Pip-Pad (in its MCM) for this to work (i use the slot for 'rings').

Projectile Rocket Launcher                                                                   The replacer for 'Rocket Launchers'. This is more realistic than having all the RPG in FO4.

Wattz 3000 Sound and Reverb Update

Modern Weapon Replacer - Projectile Rocket Launcher                      This replaces 'Modern Weapon Replacer - RPG-7V2 - FOMOD Installer'

M203                                                                                                     Filling a gap in the arsenal

?Don't forget to merge 'M203 LL integration' and 'M203 - Update' into the main mod

M203 - AMD Patch                                                                               Patch

?Obviously only needed if you use a Radeon

ECO - Legendary Crafting Modern Mechanix Pulp Fiction Replacer    Optional replacer

I rewrote the configuration files for my icon patches. They should be easier to read now.

Uploaded the update to 'Aylis Icons Redone'. It already contains files for the planned changes.

Edited by Aylis
12 hours ago, Mindgames265 said:

Looks like it might be fun No Case Unsolved - More Valentine Case Files

some more lighting changes Immersive Candles

Pools are fun Build Your Own Pool DeuxMille's Pool Parts

another gun Kriss Vector

Also a possible issue, MTM OCBPC when set to have armor not move has been making my girl lose her body so she turns into a floating head and hands lol.

1. Adds only a few folders you can read.

2. I'll take a look

3. Pools don't make much sense if almost all water is radioactive. And clean water is way too valuable.

4. Nope. Take a look at the pics, the left hand doesn't grip the weapon.

5. That usually happens if FO4 can't find an armor. I use the same setting and its working fine here.

@Wapoww

No idea. But if you find a solution tell me about it so i can add it to the group 'LL'.

Got through the whole list. Every mod that can be ESLified got its line about that. Too bad that i can't include every mod in 'ESL-Flagged ESP' as i don't have the permission to upload them. Those (they are missing '... see 'Final'') have to be modified by the user.

Uploaded the update to 'ESL-Flagged ESP'. It already contains files for the planned changes.

Current build

Untitled.jpg.a1592ef5d9575be18237c43dc929fd0b.jpg

PsBoss dropped the next bobblehead replacer: Repair

Edited by Aylis
2 hours ago, tommysparks said:

Was it ever determined if tactical tablet worked in place of Pip pad?

Still testing, i got sidetracked trying to find an item thats in one mod to migrate that mod to another fallout instance, i started searching 13 hours ago and it's only halfway done, i know how to get the base id but when i cross it with the mod number it makes no damn sense for that mod to have it, install said mod and try, nope, not that mod, and i am not going to duplicate the mod list from a year ago into the current one looking for that one (ok it's like 3 items that all remove radiation and will remove it for a time after taking it, so running around the glowing sea isn't a stock up on radaway and eat it like tic tac) I know it has something to do with the children of atom past that, i'm honestly without a clue.

I found my holy water.. it's a not quite abandoned but it's abandoned mod. South of the seas. it's 90% complete and fleshed out, highly recommend for any playthrough.

anyway

Spoiler

ScreenShot3.png.da7c8ef1b2c4cfab5cd9ecee29c707d1.pngScreenShot4.png.3a9c7dc3b899070c4ad212d81c5b431c.png

They look pretty similar, but the pip-pad is.. cleaner.. Not the right word, refined would be closer. Animations for the tablet look like they are pipboy. where the thuumb is on the right, thats where it stays, i didn't get to the radio part to see what it did as far as animation for changing the radio etc. I love the look of the tablet itself. It's an android interface look. Start-up is ok if you start a new game, it will realize you do not have pip-boy and will not give it to you until you go through the vault or LAL it, and it will tell you (in the exact same wording as the pip-pad no less) that you will be given the tablet when you find the normal pip-boy. 

On a side note. One of the mods that activates when you start a new game and it stops the movie is sex attributes in the LL section. another one is cazadore missile launcher, by the time i see nates big head it already has the pop-up for the ammo, which is after the launcher, and do you want it in the leveled list. 

Edited by jaeos
5 hours ago, jaeos said:

I found my holy water.. it's a not quite abandoned but it's abandoned mod. South of the seas. it's 90% complete and fleshed out, highly recommend for any playthrough.

Its those 10% why i didn't add it to the guide. Having an unfinished mod can cause too many issues somewhere else.

It is a similar problem as with 'Boston Breeder'. Some parts were never completed/fixed so you'll end up with missions you can't finish (and will stay in the journal/questlog forever). 

5 hours ago, jaeos said:

One of the mods that activates when you start a new game and it stops the movie i

There are some more and i still hope to find a solution for that behaviour.

The new kitchen is shaping up nicely

Spoiler

Photo496.jpg.3cfc0ff9394a1a5511c21f13c3888ada.jpg

Edited by Aylis
5 hours ago, Aylis said:

Its those 10% why i didn't add it to the guide. Having an unfinished mod can cause too many issues somewhere else.

It is a similar problem as with 'Boston Breeder'. Some parts were never completed/fixed so you'll end up with missions you can't finish (and will stay in the journal/questlog forever). 

There are some more and i still hope to find a solution for that behaviour.

The new kitchen is shaping up nicely

Hide contents

Photo496.jpg.3cfc0ff9394a1a5511c21f13c3888ada.jpg

depends on what it uses to "activate" possibly putting in a patch that mods a-g do not activate until z scenario happens (say the pod opening for a vanilla start, or the overseers terminal is accessed and the door opened for almost all the rest of the start scenarios, even the outside the vault, or more common the elevator out would cover all scenarios except raider camps and starting at a random location. And those you want it to go ahead and be active from the beginning. Only time i used the raider camp one, i was spawned right in the middle of a fight between raiders and ghouls. and was promptly beaten, raped, handcuffed, collared and tattooed in the first 10 min of the game. And had all of my stuff stolen by a raider in power armor. 

The 10% missing from what i have found messing with it is really like 1%. But i hardly seem to be able to get to 50-60 without starting a new game these days so i may be wrong on that. 

5 hours ago, Cloud_1 said:

Does this weapon seem to fit in?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/58687

Considering it was popular as hell in the 50's and 60's it "should" have been in the original game along with the Army single action (western revolver), which at stock without special treatment could do 3" groupings at 100m or about 350 ft of freedom fractions for those in the US ?. Instead they went for iconic semi auto riffles like the ak-47 (handmade rifle), The Remington 700 (hunting rifle) Henry 45-70 (lever action rifle) Tommy gun (submachine gun), Vicker's machine gun (assault gun). Then you have shit like the pipe guns, and deathclaw hands. So i would say it fits, but in the 50-60's it would be closer to something that's not widely found like a named gun. OK i've been up for 17 hours and am not as spry as I used to be. Time for bed 

Recently I posted this pic.  I've isolated it to a problem arising from Fusion Girl.  I thought perhaps it was just during the character creation, but it shows up during the game as well, ie Raider women, when stripped, also have that 'spike'.  I have no idea why it's happening, I even redownloaded and reinstalled FG just to be sure.  And it happens again.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this problem, please let me know.  If it helps to know, no matter which female body it is, my character or an NPC, it always happens in the same spot.  To be clear, the body might turn, but the spike remains still.  Also, this is the default body...I never touched any of the sliders.

Spoiler

@DarthNyriss

Looks like a broken mesh to me. Reinstalling the parts for the body might help.

Btw. the constant jiggle, you were asking about, is caused by either changes to the refresh rate or having too high FPS (aka everything above 60). 

@Cloud_1

It would fit. But it got a floating barrel and seems to use the pistol-grip for the right hand.

The mod 'Coastal Cottage UNLEASHED' is a mixed bag. They got an explanation why it exists, so it is sort of lorefriendly, and looks great. But it also seems to have some smaller problems. Trees are easily removed, but defenses have to be moved into position with 'modpos' as the rocks at the outer side of the area got issues with the placement of objects.

On the other hand this mod makes the location actually useful. Building a settlement there is a total pain so i usually just ignore its existance.

Edited by Aylis
1 hour ago, DarthNyriss said:

Recently I posted this pic.  I've isolated it to a problem arising from Fusion Girl.  I thought perhaps it was just during the character creation, but it shows up during the game as well, ie Raider women, when stripped, also have that 'spike'.  I have no idea why it's happening, I even redownloaded and reinstalled FG just to be sure.  And it happens again.

If anyone has any ideas as to how to fix this problem, please let me know.  If it helps to know, no matter which female body it is, my character or an NPC, it always happens in the same spot.  To be clear, the body might turn, but the spike remains still.  Also, this is the default body...I never touched any of the sliders.

Hide contents

If it is that 'spike' going through the word muscular, that sure looks like a weight paint problem.

Last update

Updating Status to '3.1.5'

Yes, page #1 was also updated.

Replacing NAC-X, adding immersion mods, bugfixes and some of the suggested mods (or something better ?). Thanks for all the suggestions.

Mods to RERUN

Bashed Patch

Removed mods:

Spoiler

Foundation

Boston Natural Surroundings                                                          Found

Pine Trees Redone                                                                            an

GRASSLANDS - A Fallout 4 Grass Overhaul                                     easier

Luxor's Summer                                                                               solution

Textures

Flora FX Overhaul                                                                            Found something better, less taxing and available on Nexus.

PC

FG Texture Patch                                                                              Redundant in its current form

NUCLEAR Nude                                                                               Not needed anymore

Additional Body Textures - Ghouls                                                  Caused issues

Ghouls Revamped                                                                                      ''

Ghouls Revamped - Female                                                                       ''

Ghouls Revamped - Male                                                                           ''

Natural Fair Skin (NFS)                                                                     Developed problems

No Expression Creases and Wrinkles                                               Not needed anymore

Natasha Face Texture                                                                                       ''

NPC

Grittier Mysterious Stranger                                                             Got a better solution

Mysterious Stranger                                                                                         ''

Override

Real Comics                                                                                      Too big

Weather and Lighting

NAC X - NATURAL AND ATMOSPHERIC COMMONWEALTH           Added weathers are fine at the first glance, but soon get annoying

NAC X Fog Godray Tweaks                                                               Not needed anymore

NAC Skin Tone Fix                                                                                             ''

Radiation Removers                                                                          Stopped working

Patches

Get Dirty                                                                                           Doesn't work with the new skin textures.

Armor and Weapons Override

Modern Weapon Replacer - RPG-7V2                                              Replaced with a better fitting option

ADDED mods:

Spoiler

Foundation

Another Pine Forest Mod                                                                   Replaces four mods without loosing visuals and got a predone LOD.

Textures

More Effects Leaves FX ENG                                                              Less taxing than its predecessor.

The Nuka Project                                                                                Better Nuka Cola

PC

Natural 2K Face Textures                                                                    Upgraded face textures

Cridowskin                                                                                          Good skin that works after the ghoul textures have been removed.

Cridowskin - Fusion Girl Patch                                                            Patch for FG

NPC

Raider Gangs Extended                                                                      Moved up from 'Override'

Capital Wasteland Mysterious Stranger                                             Will replace the old options. Looks cool and works better.

Capital Wasteland Radscorpions                                                        Optional creature

Facials for Everyone - Less than Fresh Faces                                      Subtle but very good change to NPC

Armor

Backpacks of the Commonwealth                                                      The one i used before i switched to the 'Military Backpack' from the CC

Survivalist Go-Bags                                                                             An extremely good mod

Girls Workshop                                                                                   Nice modular set

Girls Workshop Fusion Girl BodySlide                                                Bodyslide preset

West Tek Tactical Gloves                                                                     Works perfectly with a lot of outfits

Sound

Nostromo Terminal Sounds (Video)                                                    Optional sounds for the terminals

Override

Capital Wasteland Bobbleheads and Mojave Snow Globe                 Nice alternative

Nuka Cola Girl Magazine ESL                                                              For collectors

Building

Female Mannequin (Fusion Girl)                                                         Looks better than the ones from the vanilla game and no broken textures.

Modular Kitchen                                                                                  Very very nice mod. I knew i had this before

Vs Stylish Decor                                                                                   More clutter

Settlement Gardener Bot                                                                    Another helper

Patches

Animated Accessible Backpack (Video)                                               Another immersion mod 

Better High Tech Lights                                                                        Bugfix

Ketaros Treasures                                                                                 Will replace 'Real Comics'. Better mod and waaaay smaller.

Power Armor HUD Switcher (Video)                                                    Required mod for 'Suit Up'

Suit Up - Unique Power Armor Hud overlays                                      Adds to the immersion

Sanctuary Fence Fix                                                                             Bugfix

Tougher Cars - Durable Vehicles                                                          Finally less exploding cars

Underwater Car Glass Fix                                                                     Bugfix

Weather and Lighting

Fallout 4 Enhanced Color Correction                                                   Tweaks the lighting

Vivid WEathers Fallout 4 - Definitive Edition                                        Less bloat for the weather

True Storms - Wasteland Edition                                                          Great storms

Nuka World Plus Far Harbor Add-On                                                   Addon

Weather Synergy - True Storms and Vivid Weathers                            Patch

Immersive Candles                                                                                Improves the candles

Pip-Boy Flashlight                                                                                 So many light options (works for weapons too)

Tactical Flashlights                                                                                Got them finally (!) working again

Armor and Weapons Override

Projectile Rocket Launcher                                                                   The replacer for 'Rocket Launchers'. This is more realistic than having all the RPG in FO4.

Wattz 3000 Sound and Reverb Update

Modern Weapon Replacer - Projectile Rocket Launcher                      This replaces 'Modern Weapon Replacer - RPG-7V2 - FOMOD Installer'

M203                                                                                                     Filling a gap in the arsenal

'M203 LL integration'                                                                            Patch

'M203 - Update'                                                                                       ''

M203 - AMD Patch                                                                                   ''

MW AUG (Video)                                                                                  Nice addition to the weapon pool.

ECO - Legendary Crafting Modern Mechanix Pulp Fiction Replacer    Optional replacer

Uploads

Updated (in case someone missed it): 

Aylis Icons Redone

ESL-Flagged ESP

Aylis Character Pack for FG

Edited by Aylis
  • Aylis changed the title to Fallout IV for Beginners - V3.1.5 (Fusion Girl / Bodytalk)

Hello.  First off, thank you for your build. It is really extensive and much appreciated.  That being said, it took me a week to download everything on your list, but i failed to realize you were actively still building on it. Now i must go through the entire list again. This is disheartening news.  If I may, the one thing i notice you did not do with the list is label mod dependencies, ie, a mod at the beginning of the list might have a mod on the bottom that is dependent on it.  Not trying to pile more work onto you, but that would be something beneficial to have.