Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Im using the one from this thread http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2952 and the extender that has also been posted somewhere there. I may revert to the old ones and re-test.

You may also try to "Disable Collision Correction" in the settings

Tried it, apparently it compensates for terrain collision (IE like on sloped ground) but not actor collision, it doesn't actually TCL.

Downloading the one you linked and trying it out now. I too am eagerly awaiting more awesome anims :D.

EDIT: Got it working, thanks! TCL on sex start is an option in the new version.

I'm also finishing up a voice pack, including more than 15 different and unique voice-sets so far. It's about 165 Mb so I'm wondering where i could put it. Also, is there a mod that assigns random lovers voice sets to NPC's like SetBody?

not as far as i know' date=' but since your taking the time to create your own voice sets why not just make your own mod to inject the voices were you want them to go?!

[/quote']

It would require me to learn at least some of the basic functionality of the lovers engine, or copy it into the AutoSetBody mod but I'd rather animate and I'm not a programmer

I'm also finishing up a voice pack' date=' including more than 15 different and unique voice-sets so far. It's about 165 Mb so I'm wondering where i could put it. Also, is there a mod that assigns random lovers voice sets to NPC's like SetBody?

[/quote']

This just keeps getting better and better :)

I'm also finishing up a voice pack' date=' including more than 15 different and unique voice-sets so far. It's about 165 Mb so I'm wondering where i could put it. Also, is there a mod that assigns random lovers voice sets to NPC's like SetBody?

[/quote']

MediaFire allows file sizes up to 200Meg for the free account.

To do dynamic voice assignment you could copy the code from the script called xLoversPkrSetVoiceSpellScript residing in Lovers with PK.esp. That's the spell script for the change voice spell in Lovers. You will likely have to create an esp mastered to that esp and override the script since it's hardcoded to use the existing max voice count of 9 I believe.

To do dynamic voice assignment you could copy the code from the script called xLoversPkrSetVoiceSpellScript residing in Lovers with PK.esp. That's the spell script for the change voice spell in Lovers. You will likely have to create an esp mastered to that esp and override the script since it's hardcoded to use the existing max voice count of 9 I believe.

The new lovers [Rev93] has raised this cap to like' date=' 100 I think.

As for this voice set pack you're mentioning, are the voices more human sounding or are they anime like? Right now I'm using the default voice sets because most of the alternative voice sets I've found on this site are anime related and anime voices creep me out so if you've got some more human sounding ones, I very much look forward to what you'll be offering up. :)

I am not an anime person myself. All the sounds are very much plain english

[/quote']

Hmm, should just have to follow the naming/numbering scheme then. Based on the scripts I just looked at in rev94, it's just ns9, ns10, ns11, ns12...easy peasy.

[/quote']

Hmm, should just have to follow the naming/numbering scheme then. Based on the scripts I just looked at in rev94, it's just ns9, ns10, ns11, ns12...easy peasy.

Already did this. They are tested and volume adjusted and the 15 sets so far work ingame - all with 3 stages and some comments afterwards.

My question was if there was a plugin like AutoSetBody that would randomly assign voice-sets to NPCs

My question was if there was a plugin like AutoSetBody that would randomly assign voice-sets to NPCs

Should be nothing more than something like the following added somewhere during an interaction with the NPC:

int hasVoice
int numVoices
int rndVoice
set hasVoice to me.GetitemCount xLoversPkrVoice ; with "me" being the reference to the NPC
set numVoices to 24 ; use actual number of voices
if 0 == hasVoice
   set rndVoice to 1 + GetRandomPercent * numVoices / 100 ; will be from 1 to numVoices
   Call xLoversCmnSetItemCount me xLoversPkrVoice rndVoice
endif

Don't know of any plugin that currently does this...

Wow' date=' man. How did you make such a body of female and male??

which mods were you using???

[/quote']

For the male i use this body - http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=34049

and for the female, it's my own custom bodyshape, PM me if you want it (I'm not releasing it publicly because of seam issues)

i would pm you, but on your post there are no PM button available anymore. I wrote you an email instead, but there is no reply from you for a which day..so Can you please PM me with a link to a female mod??

@afa: havent tried using the high heel stuff... is it just adding the high heel animations?, or is it a mod that adds high heel 'shoes' etc. to the game?

mod list would help, plus load order... (if you narrowed it down to a couple of mods would be nice as well)

Before Vipcxjs real high heel system traditional high heels for HGEC actually make your character "shorter", they actually shaft part of the lower leg and replace it with the arching/elevated foot + shoe mesh. The higher the heel or if the shoe has "platform sole" the more part of the leg gets replace. The alternative to shafting the leg would be have your foot goes into ground most of the time.

Vipcxjs high heel system actually alters your character's height by elevating your character off the ground so your character's leg doesn't get shaft and your character actually looks taller with heels on.

It is essentially a spell or spell effect that changes how far your character is lift off the ground.

It comes with a few test heel, but you can find other armor/clothing/shoe that supports it pretty commonly now.

I will play around with the skeleton and mesh of this thread, vipcxjs and donkey new and improve animation project to see if it fixes my problem.

that would explain it... i f-ing hate those types of cheap mods, usually all they are doing is replacing the foot mesh/texture with whatever and just places it in or completely removes the slot for armor(in this case high heel stuff), so it screws up all the foot mesh/textures (depending on if it replaces specific type such as female/male/child) in the game.

which means you cannot use any other mod that wants to change what is in the foot slot armor wise or does foot mesh/texture scaling... >.<

• 2 weeks later...

Hate to sound impatient here, but are the updated anims coming out anytime soon? If they aren't I can wait, but I was under the impression that the anims were close to being finished, and that was like a month ago now.

An update one way or the other would be nice, considering that we have no idea if the anims are coming out tomorrow, or a year from now.

The animations are almost done but there is a LOT of testing that has to be done and having to go back and tweak 45+ animations takes quite a while. Should happen sometime next week.

For the rest of the animations I might be doing, I'll just release them as I finish them