Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Hey Nusbie(or anyone else if you can help), I got a question and this is the only active animation topic anywhere. Im trying to create a birthing animation for FNV and I modified a masturbation animation to make it look like......ok, nvm. I'll save the gory details. I managed to get it down to a basic structure and then work on refining it later. Problem is it looks very fast as there is only 19 frames of animation in it. Is there anyway to slow down the animation with out increasing the frame count?

Im using the portable blender version 2.49b.

Hey Nusbie(or anyone else if you can help)' date=' I got a question and this is the only active animation topic anywhere. Im trying to create a birthing animation for FNV and I modified a masturbation animation to make it look like......ok, nvm. I'll save the gory details. I managed to get it down to a basic structure and then work on refining it later. Problem is it looks very fast as there is only 19 frames of animation in it. Is there anyway to slow down the animation with out increasing the frame count?

Im using the portable blender version 2.49b.

[/quote']

You could slow down the frames per second setting at least if your using Blender.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Sorry for the double post' date=' but is this project dead?

With the absence of sex mods for skyrim this thread is pretty much the only reason I come here anymore.

[/quote']

Ye the author posted long time ago, but my guess it is just on hold, everybody plays Skyrim, or maybe on summer vacation :)

Hey guys. So many games out and a reformated harddrive that is still in a state of clusterfuck due to the massive amounts of animations I have to sort.

My Oblivion re-install didn't go so well and I hadn't backed stuff up properly so my animations folder got fucked up as well.

I may return to the project sometime but it requires a lot of time and effort and it's not something I sit down and do unless I feel like it.

Thanks for the continued feedback though, you guys have been great

Alright here is a quick overview of the clusterfuck I was talking about:

[The "*" are my edits and the "^" are animations that need work

From Behind
02* | 08 | 10 | 11* | 14* | 23* | 25* | 28* | 37* | 38* | 40 | 42^ | 45 | 52
54 | 58* | 65* | 66* | 68^ | 69* | 74* | 75^ | 76* | 92^ | 109* | 110
117 | 118 | 119 | 120 | 125^ | 130^ | 133^ | 137* | 142^ | 184 | 150^
153* | 162^ | 166^ | 167* | 193*

On The Floor
03* | 05* | 15* | 17* | 18* | 22 | 26* | 34* | 35* | 41* | 50^ | 53 | 
55* | 57* | 63 | 115* | 122 | 124 | 131* | 139* | 143* | 145^ | 164^ | 170^ | 172 | 196*

On Top
01 | 07 | 12^ | 24* | 33^ | 43^ | 49^ | 51 | 56 | 62 | 64 | 72 | 73^ | 78
114 | 121 | 136^ | 138^ | 141 | 147^ | 161^ | 163^ | 174^ | 194^ | 
198 | 199 | 200^

Missing Animations (If anyone has these numbers, please send them so I can complete the 

collection)
77 | 79 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 103 | 104 | 105
106 | 107 | 108 | 127 | 128 | 129 | 156 | 157 | 158 | 175->192

After installing the v1.2, all my animations should be in order - but they still need bugfixing and cleaning up. There is still a _LOT_ of work to be done, as you can see.

refAnim project v1.2 NusBie.7z

I'll publish them single-file from now on and the update the full pack every now and then.

Sorry to be a bother ... but did the download of v1.2 work for anybody? I can only download a couple of bytes and get "corrupted file" when trying to open the 7z file.

Edit: Ok, after about 10 attempts it worked ... problem solved.

Thanks for your work, Nusbie.

Sorry to be a bother ... but did the download of v1.2 work for anybody? I can only download a couple of bytes and get "corrupted file" when trying to open the 7z file.

Edit: Ok' date=' after about 10 attempts it worked ... problem solved.

[/quote']

work for me:)

thank again nusbie :D

137,153?

up001777.jpg

up001778.jpg

[/quote']

137,153?

up001777.jpg

up001778.jpg

Do you use obge?

Or use photoshop to change your pics?

[/quote']

137,153?

up001777.jpg

up001778.jpg

Do you use obge?

Or use photoshop to change your pics?

only OBGE3:)

current.jpg

HD

...How to put embed link to reply?

any html edit in reply?

HNNNNNG! Thank you nusbie! I'll try these new ones out tonight and see if I can post a bugfix list for you.

Sorry to hear about your file troubles :/, when my computer gets that way I just sit down for a solid 4 hours and just move files around and organize/rename/install/uninstall/tweak. It's boring as hell but I always thank myself later.

You are the greatest modder on here, bar none! I just wish a sex mod would come out for skyrim already :/.

Tried all of the animations in the folder.

Tested with two imperials. Using DMRA and roberts male, standard boners that come with the loversPK pack.

Bugs I encountered:

-----OLD ANIMATIONS-----

Animation 24: Alignment is messed up, no amount of tweaking with the position will change the fact that the animation itself is off

Animation 34: First stage is glitched, third stage the animation looks weird, her body and breasts clip through her leg. It's just a weird position (personal opinion).

-----NEW ANIMATIONS-----

Animation 109: Her foot clips into her leg on the first two stages. Not erotic enough (personal opinion). Otherwise has good potential.

Animation 137: Penis from male/futa clips through the stomach of the female. Tweaking position so this doesn't happen makes the animation look funny so I think the animation itself needs to be realigned.

Animation 153: Almost perfect. In the cumming stage penis clips through female's stomach. Can't tweak position or the animation looks weird, also the sound is out of synch with the animation (cumming stage only). I think the cumming stage needs to be redone otherwise I REALLY liked this one.

Animation 139: Good animation, another one I really liked. Third stage looks weird (personal opinion) because her legs are stretched behind her head with nothing holding them there. I don't think even an olympic gymnast could do that lol the human body just doesn't work that way. Maybe you could have her holding her ankles/legs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome animations nusbie. As always I appreciate the time and effort put into these to make everyone's experience better. You are the best man.

Tried all of the animations in the folder.

Tested with two imperials. Using DMRA and roberts male' date=' standard boners that come with the loversPK pack.

Bugs I encountered:

-----OLD ANIMATIONS-----

Animation 24: Alignment is messed up, no amount of tweaking with the position will change the fact that the animation itself is off

Animation 34: First stage is glitched, third stage the animation looks weird, her body and breasts clip through her leg. It's just a weird position (personal opinion).

-----NEW ANIMATIONS-----

Animation 109: Her foot clips into her leg on the first two stages. Not erotic enough (personal opinion). Otherwise has good potential.

Animation 137: Penis from male/futa clips through the stomach of the female. Tweaking position so this doesn't happen makes the animation look funny so I think the animation itself needs to be realigned.

Animation 153: Almost perfect. In the cumming stage penis clips through female's stomach. Can't tweak position or the animation looks weird, also the sound is out of synch with the animation (cumming stage only). I think the cumming stage needs to be redone otherwise I REALLY liked this one.

Animation 139: Good animation, another one I really liked. Third stage looks weird (personal opinion) because her legs are stretched behind her head with nothing holding them there. I don't think even an olympic gymnast could do that lol the human body just doesn't work that way. Maybe you could have her holding her ankles/legs?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome animations nusbie. As always I appreciate the time and effort put into these to make everyone's experience better. You are the best man.

[/quote']

Thanks so much for this. Can you expand a little further on the #24 alignment issue? Im not quite following you.

#34 - Fixed (Was a "specialidle" bug)

#109 Fixed and tweaked a little bit, also added sound

#137 I'll test this later. I don't "futa" myself so I haven't noticed

#139 Fixed stage 3 and added a cumming stage

#153 Fixed the cumming stage alignment issue and sound.

refAnim project v1.3 NusBie.7z

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

You're so awesome, thank you for continuing all of this I really appreciate it I know everyone here does. <3