Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

The animations are almost done but there is a LOT of testing that has to be done and having to go back and tweak 45+ animations takes quite a while. Should happen sometime next week.

For the rest of the animations I might be doing' date=' I'll just release them as I finish them

[/quote']

Take your time, we know you have a real life :)

Thanks for everything you have done!

The animations are almost done but there is a LOT of testing that has to be done and having to go back and tweak 45+ animations takes quite a while. Should happen sometime next week.

For the rest of the animations I might be doing' date=' I'll just release them as I finish them

[/quote']

Thank you,

As always I appreciate the vast amount of work and hours/days of your life you have put into these anims. :D

It's just that thinking 'omg they are coming out soon', every day for a month was getting old. Thanks for letting us know how they are coming (which was all I was looking for really), and listening to my criticism.

[/quote']

45 animations!?!?!?

Holy hole in a donut, Batman!

Seriously, don't feel the need to release without fulling testing/tweaking. We all know what happens when game devs feel the need to rush in a game for a release date... :@

Guest ThatOne

Yeah, Mass Effect 3 ending happens.

I'll add my voice (well, typing anyway) to the others and thank you for your hard work and time.

So all the .ini's have been corrected so they fit a perfect 1x1 scale.

All the animations have had the 'x0' (cumshot) animation added. Some of them custom, others just the 'x3' animation again.

So far there are new animations for 34 positions so thats about 102 different animations now. Will upload the pack later today after making some last-minute corrections and then let you guys test it and find anything I might have missed before the final release.

In the future, new animations will be released one at a time because holy shit you guys have waited longer than you should have.

BTW, where can I host uncensored Oblivion screenshots?

So all the .ini's have been corrected so they fit a perfect 1x1 scale.

All the animations have had the 'x0' (cumshot) animation added. Some of them custom' date=' others just the 'x3' animation again.

So far there are new animations for 34 positions so thats about 102 different animations now. Will upload the pack later today after making some last-minute corrections and then let you guys test it and find anything I might have missed before the final release.

In the future, new animations will be released one at a time because holy shit you guys have waited longer than you should have.

BTW, where can I host uncensored Oblivion screenshots?

[/quote']

Wait, new animations today? So much for studying tonight.

Been patiently lurking here for awhile, your hard work is acknowledged and appreciated.

Right. 33 Animation Groups refined. 14 in the "On The Floor" category and 29 in the "From Behind" category. 198 New animations, not counting the 'cumshot' stage because those are just variations or slowed down versions of the normal ones because fuck cumshots.

The following is a full release log:

Now comes the testing phase. I've gone through all the animations and .ini's but there are bound to be errors so please test them out and post your findings here so I can make final corrections.

[DOWNLOAD IN POST #1]

Right. 33 Animation Groups refined. 14 in the "On The Floor" category and 29 in the "From Behind" category. 198 New animations' date=' not counting the 'cumshot' stage because those are just variations or slowed down versions of the normal ones because fuck cumshots.

The following is a full release log:

Now comes the testing phase. I've gone through all the animations and .ini's but there are bound to be errors so please test them out and post your findings here so I can make final corrections.

[DOWNLOAD IN POST #1']

:D Your animations are extremely high quality, just as I expected they would be.

Here are the bugs I have found:

Ini is WAY off the mark: 15, 23, 167

Glitch in animation: 34(first stage), 57(no futa penis on female offender)

Otherwise they are awesome, thank you.

Awesome animations, I really like them.

Here are a few bugs I have found...

Screenshot #1: This happens during the orgasm stage.

post-241-13597874806599_thumb.jpg

Screenshot #2: Ini is off - no big deal, adjust when you first use it.

post-241-13597874807233_thumb.jpg

Screenshot #3: Alignment of orgasm stage is off, Stages 1-3 are lined up nice, then they move off alignment on orgasm

post-241-13597874830484_thumb.jpg

Screenshot #4: Her feet look a little off

post-241-13597874830927_thumb.jpg

There may be a few more, but I have only been playing with them for a few minutes now ;) If I find any, I will let you know

Eric

Awesome animations' date=' I really like them.

Here are a few bugs I have found...

[/quote']

Thanks man. I just need the animation number so I know which ones it is exactly. Take the console down while the animation plays and you will see what number it is, then edit your post

:D Your animations are extremely high quality' date=' just as I expected they would be.

Here are the bugs I have found:

Ini is WAY off the mark: 15, 23, 167

Glitch in animation: 34(first stage), 57(no futa penis on female offender)

Otherwise they are awesome, thank you.

[/quote']

Fixed the futa thing I think. It's just an .ini correction. Will do the rest later. Thanks for the feedback

Tested briefly few animations gonna try to test few more later .

Hope this helps Nusbie

Also made little test and here are the bugs I found

(Futa character )

Animation 02

Phase 1 = No problems

Phase 2 = No problems

Phase 3 = No problems

Cumming = Buged/Position problem.

39150770159044130428.jpg

Animation 03

All phases work fine only problem is with ini (position distance )

11466039645573515056.jpg

Animation 05

All phases work fine only some body position problems ( weird looking neck in phase 3 :P and futa penis auto unequipe during animations )

78713481920459313274.jpg

Animation 11

Phase 1 = No problems

Phase 2 = No problems

Phase 3 = No problems

Cumming = No problems

Animation 14

Phase 1 = No problems

Phase 2 = No problems

Phase 3 = No problems

Cumming = No problems

Animation 15

All animations work fine (Only got problems with ini and body positions )

16111922654674622254.jpg

Animation 17

Phase 1 = No problems

Phase 2 = No problems

Phase 3 = No problems

Cumming = No problems

Hmmm..the newer LoversPK mod revisions have a feature to save position settings. It used to be a separate mod that got integrated into the newer LoversPK revisions. What LoverPK rev you using?

Thx for the new anim tweaks Nusbie, and on the day I decided to go back in to Oblivion too:)

Lovers with PK rev90 and up (current one in the base package in the download section is rev91) will automatically save any changes you make (loversbackup2.esp was the old plugin that you needed. It isn't needed anymore however).

The thing to remember is if you fine tune something and then you have sex with a smaller or larger person it will be "off" again. So best you can do is pick one or split the difference.

Also if you are on uneven ground your fine tuning will be off due to the rough ground messing with things.

Also you do have to fine tune each different animation (one fine tune only fixes that particular animation number).

Lovers with PK rev90 and up (current one in the base package in the download section is rev91) will automatically save any changes you make (loversbackup2.esp was the old plugin that you needed. It isn't needed anymore however).

The thing to remember is if you fine tune something and then you have sex with a smaller or larger person it will be "off" again. So best you can do is pick one or split the difference.

Also if you are on uneven ground your fine tuning will be off due to the rough ground messing with things.

Also you do have to fine tune each different animation (one fine tune only fixes that particular animation number).

Thanks but the saved animation changes work for me but not other NPCs. For example, when I have sex with a partner with my PC as the offender the animation corrections kick in, but when I order two NPCs to have sex with each other the corrections don't happen. Not only that, whever I have sex with someone who isn't scaled to 1, the corrections don;t kick in at all either, regardless if my PC is the offender.

I think my install may be unstable because I'm having problems with TCL happening intermittantly (I have it switched on for sex, but sometimes it doesn't activate), the undress options aren't working (no matter what I set them to sex always removes all clothes), and the progression options are broken (no matter what I set it to I have to press the jump button to progress through sex.)

When I upgraded from Rev90 to Rev93 I started a new game, but I think I may have to do a clean install now. Anyone have any advice?

Guest Donkey

I think i got it mixed up. lovers backup was integrated into lovers with pk rev91 and higher lovers back 2 is different in witch it allows more saves of different position. So i think he needs backup2 in order the achieve the same result.

Good to see nusbie releasing stuff again. This will give me time to return to new vegas. Since i always hated oblivion skeleton for animating. Fallout was more simpler. Since it doesn't require 4 types of the same animation to get just one aimation going with stages etc.. :D

Nusbie goodluck on your project.