Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

One question ?? what type of windows are you using ?? i am working windows 7 and no matter what it just place the animation under ground.. i even reinstalled blender completely reinstalled nif scripts. and every time i export animation is bugged now. :( not sure what happened since i already made some cool once.

I really think blender hates my current system...

Do you ignore my posts or something? You can fix this problem with nifskope, I already posted a tutorial that tells you how to do this.

DON'T try to fix this with blender, use nifscope.

One question ?? what type of windows are you using ?? i am working windows 7 and no matter what it just place the animation under ground.. i even reinstalled blender completely reinstalled nif scripts. and every time i export animation is bugged now. :( not sure what happened since i already made some cool once.

I really think blender hates my current system...

Do you ignore my posts or something? You can fix this problem with nifskope' date=' I already posted a tutorial that tells you how to do this.

DON'T try to fix this with blender, use nifscope.

[/quote']

No sorry i didn't ignore your post. i just want this prevented in the first place. nifscope works.

But it doesn't work well. Sometimes exporting, will make the

bip01-NonAcuum have to many keys attached to it and you have to change every one of them in z-axis. because every one of them are 0.000

i just want to know what is causing the bip01-Accum to reset itself to 0 when it is exported to kf files.

No sorry i didn't ignore your post. i just want this prevented in the first place. nifscope works.

But it doesn't work well. Sometimes exporting' date=' will make the

bip01-NonAcuum have to many keys attached to it and you have to change every one of them in z-axis. because every one of them are 0.000

i just want to know what is causing the bip01-Accum to reset itself to 0 when it is exported to kf files.

[/quote']

From the tutorial:

There are many controlled blocks. You need to locate the one called "Bip01 NonAccum."

Expand that node as well and find the number of the NiTransformInterpolater (in this case it's 20). Go to that node and expand it in the main details screen. Select the NiTransformData (in this case 21) and look at the details below.

Expand the Translations node and its Keys. There are two keys in this example, one per keyframe, but you could have many, many more if you create a moving animation. Either way, it will do no harm to set the number of keys to 2 in this particular array. This is the number next to "num keys." Right-click the green circling arrows and choose array -- update to update the number.

Now you should have one key for the start time and one for the stop time. Don't change the numbers if they're already this way - you don't need to change stop time to 0 for a pose in this particular place.

So you only need to change the value two times. And like I said earlier, the nif scripts have sometimes problems exporting the z-axis. This means if you have this problem, there is NOTHING you can do to fix it in blender. Nothing. Only nifskope can do that.

erm' date=' to bring us back on topic...

Any progress with the refined Anims?

[/quote']

This is very much on topic. Animating stuff for Oblivion is no easy task and we were on the process on finding solutions for the many problems that one will encounter when doing this.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm sure your impatience will ge a great contribution.

It is really are great work.

what you all have done who works on this project.

the anims are working now realy clean.thanks to this amazing work.

good luck with the other bunch of work.

you will sure need it. cause it pays alot of nerves to do it.

greets.

Progress on the "From Behind" group is going steady, with only minor setbacks because I tried to do wings on all of them but fuck that. I need to do maybe 2 or 3 more, but I'm running out of positions so if you guys have any good "From Behind" ideas, please post them, preferrably with screenshots. When the whole pack is done I'll put it up for your enjoyment. I think you will like it.

I managed to rig an armature with some great IK (Inverse Kinematics) controllers, so the next pack of animations should be progressively smoother

[/quote']

This is very much on topic. Animating stuff for Oblivion is no easy task and we were on the process on finding solutions for the many problems that one will encounter when doing this.

Thanks for your understanding. I'm sure your impatience will ge a great contribution.

I have greatly enjoyed the back and forth as I am just wading into messing around with animations. Until ones starts tinkering it is impossible to realize how truly frustratingly complicated it can be!

Of course the reward at the end if you stick with it is......priceless :)

So this is my little Thank You to you, Donkey and Nusbie and everyone else out there!!!

Progress on the "From Behind" group is going steady' date=' with only minor setbacks because I tried to do wings on all of them but fuck that. I need to do maybe 2 or 3 more, but I'm running out of positions so if you guys have any good "From Behind" ideas, please post them, preferrably with screenshots. When the whole pack is done I'll put it up for your enjoyment. I think you will like it.

I managed to rig an armature with some great IK (Inverse Kinematics) controllers, so the next pack of animations should be progressively smoother

[/quote']

When you say ideas do you mean positions not in the game yet? You'll be making new anims? Or are you looking for ones that you might have missed?

When you say ideas do you mean positions not in the game yet? You'll be making new anims? Or are you looking for ones that you might have missed?

Im taking the old shitty ones and replacing them. I can make basically whatever position I want' date=' I just need inspiration. There are only so many "From behind" positions you can do without them getting repetative and I have a couple of more to go but I'm stuck figuring out how the female and male should be posed. I just need some pictures. I did an animation based on post-1185-13597871268461_thumb.jpg and iw worked fine. Something along those lines

1. What about a variation of the pillory (119) instead of having the pillory her hands are behind her back with his one hand holding her arms in place and the other on her butt.

2. What about a variation on the cum phase of 195 similar to above - female hands behind back but standing upright and bouncing heal to toes with each thrust. Also if at all possible BBB added to this would ROCK!

[/quote']

He may have been blunt about it, but he has a point. This thread is about the refinement of specific lovers anims, and the release of those refined anims. Not about debating for pages on obscure techniques to use for working with blender/nifskope, and which program is better to use in certain situations. Especially when Nusbie (the thread creator) didn't ask for help.

Progress on the "From Behind" group is going steady' date=' with only minor setbacks because I tried to do wings on all of them but fuck that. I need to do maybe 2 or 3 more, but I'm running out of positions so if you guys have any good "From Behind" ideas, please post them, preferrably with screenshots. When the whole pack is done I'll put it up for your enjoyment. I think you will like it.

[/quote']

Awesome dude. I can't wait, I love your work so far. I am glad someone has the courage to tackle those anims and try to get them looking better.

jezus man what hell is your problem ??? The questions here where not derailing this thread it was about animations part. Why are people asking question about a mod in mod released thread ??? Isn't that derailing too ?? no one ever complained about that..

jezus man what hell is your problem ??? The questions here where not derailing this thread it was about animations part. Why are people asking question about a mod in mod released thread ??? Isn't that derailing too ??

Ugh...

EDIT: I had a long winded argument with snappy retorts and witty insults but it's not worth it. This has gone on long enough. All I'm trying to say is that maybe this isn't the place for an advanced tutorial in 3d animation that has consumed 7 out of the 10 pages of the thread, the purpose of which is apparently to help Donkey troubleshoot.

Nusbie, possible mental stimulation hopefully you will like one of these or perhaps they will make you think of something even better:

http://www.hostave4.net/3dhv/fhg/video/0070gtx/5b.jpg

http://www.3dhentaivideo.com/screen/Impregnation_Bible_-_A_Maid_on_Sale!_3D_censored_5.jpg

Hell, most of the links went bad already....well see GrimReaper's post below mine if you need further inspiration as that seems to have some really cool stuff :) I wish I was at the stage I could help but having just started messing with animations I am quite hopeless :) Have Fun!

Ugh...

EDIT: I had a long winded argument with snappy retorts and witty insults but it's not worth it. This has gone on long enough. All I'm trying to say is that maybe this isn't the place for an advanced tutorial in 3d animation that has consumed 7 out of the 10 pages of the thread' date=' the purpose of which is apparently to help Donkey troubleshoot.

[/quote']

It's not just donkey, it's for everyone interested in creating animations. And as long as Nusbie, the thread's creator, doesn't mind this discussion in this thread I suggest you keep ya trap shut.

When Nusbie is done with the animations he will post them. This process isn't speed up by asking "when it will be done?"

@Nusbie: When you want some inspiration, I suggest you look at this blog and the blogs linked there: http://hitmanx3z.blogspot.com/?zx=d61266b18b47464c

Alright here is the animations so far.

11 positions changed in the "From Behind" category.

11-14-23-24-28-38-58-65-66-69-109 DefMotionx0-1-2-3 and OffMotionx0-1-2-3

.Ini's are included but may not be perfect. The skeleton is Growlfs Universal, but with added penis bones.

I would love feedback, screenshots and the likes. I may do a few more but for now, a break and Skyrim

refAnim proj_test_01.7z

Hey Nusbie did small testing on my futa character and here are results :D

Animation 11

Works without any problems, no position or animations problem.

449973_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_45_05_75.jpg

913907_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_44_55_43.jpg

419528_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_45_01_71.jpg

Animation 14

Same thing, no problems here.

655027_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_45_32_81.jpg

3839_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_45_23_89.jpg

635990_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_45_29_35.jpg

Animation 23

Small glitch in cumming phase, character will "jump " back and stand in idle postion for about half second :D

You can see that on last screen

776802_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_51_11_12.jpg

207291_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_51_25_23.jpg

227652_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_51_40_84.jpg

316497_Oblivion_2011_11_08_17_52_34_28.jpg

Animation 24

Everything works fine (although first phase looks kinda funny :D screen nr 1 )

743130_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_05_09_23.jpg

379466_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_05_15_73.jpg

207088_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_10_14_20.jpg

Animation 28

No problems.

889764_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_19_26_40.jpg

137585_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_19_34_04.jpg

116829_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_19_39_62.jpg

Animation 38

Everything works fine.

351031_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_28_28_18.jpg

813394_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_28_19_85.jpg

351031_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_28_28_18.jpg

Animation 58

No problems here but to be honest earlier version is better especially 3-rd phase :D I swamped it with other motions to keep it :D

79986_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_35_52_42.jpg

123314_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_35_44_70.jpg

748454_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_35_49_06.jpg

Animation 65

Got some problems with ini file(position distance problem )but already fixed that :D

245731_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_48_05_71.jpg

739234_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_48_02_45.jpg

243887_Oblivion_2011_11_08_18_48_08_92.jpg

Animation 69

No problems here :)

971742_Oblivion_2011_11_08_19_00_02_92.jpg

893958_Oblivion_2011_11_08_19_00_08_21.jpg

15966_Oblivion_2011_11_08_19_00_13_78.jpg

Animation 109

No problems here. (Only body looks kinda weird in second position :D )

628771_Oblivion_2011_11_08_19_11_36_15.jpg

21903_Oblivion_2011_11_08_19_11_42_17.jpg

934181_Oblivion_2011_11_08_19_11_52_00.jpg

Overall fantastic job :)

Hey Nusbie did small testing on my futa character and here are results :D

Animation 11

Works without any problems' date=' no position or animations problem.

Animation 14

Same thing, no problems here.

Animation 23

Small glitch in cumming phase, character will "jump " back and stand in idle postion for about half second :D

You can see that on last screen

Animation 24

Everything works fine (although first phase looks kinda funny :D screen nr 1 )

Animation 28

No problems.

Animation 38

Everything works fine.

Animation 58

No problems here but to be honest earlier version is better especially 3-rd phase :D I swamped it with other motions to keep it :D

Animation 65

Got some problems with ini file(position distance problem )but already fixed that :D

Animation 69

No problems here :)

Animation 109

No problems here. (Only body looks kinda weird in second position :D )

Overall fantastic job :)

[/quote']

Thanks man. x23 is fixed. Just make a copy of 23_OffMotionx3.kf and rename it to 23_OffMotionx0.kf. x24 I actually just added BBB. Regarding 58 I seem to recall all I did was move the characters so the positions stay the same range and you dont have to move them between stages.

Great feedback

Nusbie..

Would it be possible to edit your first post in this string to reflect the latest download of your magnificent work? Would be easier to find it than searching through pages.

Many thanks for what you are doing.. My Orc has a hard time with target acquisition, and told me to tell you thanks!