Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Sorry for the nubby question' date=' I didn't see an answer in the comments so I thought I would ask. Is the OP always updated with the latest?

[/quote']

All it does is replace the .nif files that makes up the different, standard lovers animations. Nothing else.

?:huh:

FoggyZerani, yes the OP is where you get the latest and Nusbie will update it when he is satisfied with the result (or sick of messing with it :) whichever comes first - he is such a perfectionist and I love him for it!!!!). What he is doing is creating/modifying kf files which are the animation files that oblivion uses for ALL animations. You don't need to understand any of this in order to benefit luckily, you just have to know where to put the kf files and the ini files :)

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

FoggyZerani' date=' yes the OP is where you get the latest and Nusbie will update it when he is satisfied with the result (or sick of messing with it :) whichever comes first - he is such a perfectionist and I love him for it!!!!). What he is doing is creating/modifying kf files which are the animation files that oblivion uses for ALL animations. You don't need to understand any of this in order to benefit luckily, you just have to know where to put the kf files and the ini files :)

[/quote']

Thank you, I'm going to start a fan club for you at some point you have been so wonderfully helpful all the time. I have been messing around with these newer animations and I have to admit, I really love them. My jaw almost dropped a couple of times when I was watching some of the 'from behind' options. :blush:

Work is progressing but' date=' as usual, it's a lot more than just changing some poses.

[/quote']

You have my sympathy, I just change/make one at a time to fit the current story. I'm not an expert but I found that it was best to take the originals with a pinch of salt. Many of them are a bit half-baked to begin with, I don't know where some of the values come from but the implication is that some of these started out life in a totally different setting. Custom Girl or MikuMikuDance would be my bet.

You have my sympathy' date=' I just change/make one at a time to fit the current story. I'm not an expert but I found that it was best to take the originals with a pinch of salt. Many of them are a bit half-baked to begin with, I don't know where some of the values come from but the implication is that some of these started out life in a totally different setting. Custom Girl or MikuMikuDance would be my bet.

[/quote']

Yeah. The import script isn't perfect either but figuring out how to edit the .ini files, makes it a bit easier. Sometimes I have just copied an entirely different animation, because the placement is good or the basic idea is good and than changed that and the .ini file.

Love this stuff Nusbie, Please let us know when you have new ones ready to DL.

If you correct the placement in-game and then check the console' date=' you can adjust the .INI file if you note down the 3 numbers you get.

xymov Is your characters' horizontal alignment

xaddz Is your characters' vertical alignment

zaddz Is the other characters vertical alignmet

Just change the numbers in the .INI file according to those in the console

[/quote']

and I know about all that and have tweaked them some, but they never seem to mind what i tell them to do..LOL

sometimes i have gotten good result's, but more often than not its like they don't seem to mind my xymov, xaddz, or zaddz.

Is like i will go in game console to get coordinates then write them down, go set them, and the ini file says screw you..LOL

it does work sometimes though.

I also like, and sometimes it helps the Russian addition

set xLoversPkrQuest.xmeRotate180 to 1

which has been helpful.

.Ini's are included but may not be perfect. The skeleton is Growlfs Universal' date=' but with added penis bones.

Included the skeleton and skeleton.nif file with the penis bones. Also fixed 23_OffMotionx0.kf

[/quote']

Okay, in my eagerness to use the improved animations I apparently messed up something to do with the skeleton somewhere. As mentioned in the thread the penis seems to extend forever now during sex. Although I can not find anywhere that I originally downloaded a skeleton, I do remember that I had Slof's Boners v3/v4 configured before this and everything worked fine.

I installed all of the new files with the inis and the nif files but have no idea now what I need to correct this if the new skeleton should be in place. Since I have no idea how I got Slof's boners in the first place (must be part of one of the packaged mods?) I don't know how to reinstall it over this to correct the neverending penis :(

I could just recopy my backed up data folder and overwrite the changes but I'm thinking that may not fix it and it would be a shame to lose any of the new animations. Any help is as always appreciated. Awesome work though, I hope Nusbie gets a break from Skyrim ;)

Oz' date=' slof's boners have nothing to do with this at all unless you tell lovers to use them in the sexual exploits settings spell.

What skeleton are you currently using? Is it growlf's universal skeleton? The controllable version? If not then install it.

Link: http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=37596

[/quote']

Not sure what skeleton I am using, (or should say was using before I did this install). I guess I misunderstood the update when it said the skeleton was included. Sorry about that, I am still way new to all this and a bit more over my head lol.

I will install this recommended skeleton from your link now and keep you posted.

=========================================================================================

Quick update:

Installed this controllable skeleton and overwrote whatever had just been installed with the improved animations but still no dice. The penis goes on for as far as the eye can see.

Thanks again.

Ozulu, is it every animation that this occurs on (forgive me if I already asked this)? If it is just a few then hit the console key (~ by default) and write down which animations this happens on and let me know.

EDIT: Ok, there are skeletons included in the OP download. Did you properly install them? If you just extracted the file into your oblivion folder then No you didn't install things right. If you open Nusbie's file you will see a data folder and a required files folder.

1. You will need to drop the data folder directly into the oblivion folder.

2. Then you will need to grab the data folder within the required files folder and also drop it directly into the oblivion folder. Now you infinity issues should go away.

If you already did the above correctly then we are back to a possible bad animation file (.kf) that may have nothing at all to do with the skeleton.

Ozulu' date=' is it every animation that this occurs on (forgive me if I already asked this)? If it is just a few then hit the console key (~ by default) and write down which animations this happens on and let me know.

EDIT: Ok, there are skeletons included in the OP download. Did you properly install them? If you just extracted the file into your oblivion folder then No you didn't install things right. If you open Nusbie's file you will see a data folder and a required files folder.

1. You will need to drop the data folder directly into the oblivion folder.

2. Then you will need to grab the data folder within the required files folder and also drop it directly into the oblivion folder. Now you infinity issues should go away.

If you already did the above correctly then we are back to a possible bad animation file (.kf) that may have nothing at all to do with the skeleton.

[/quote']

I extracted the animations file to a temp directory and looked at the enclosed folders/files. Copied the Data subfolder into my oblivion directory, overwriting whatever was in it. Then I copied the Data subfolder from the required files folder into my Oblivion directory, again overwriting anything there as well.

Verified after the install that the new animations were there (file dates and with exception to the neverending penis, the "behind" animations were much improved.

Tried selecting different penis from the Lovers spell settings, (Slof's v3/4, then ver 5 normal and cut) nothing made a difference.

Posted here and tried your response. Downloaded extracted and installed the controlled skeleton files.

Problem still remained. Verified that it was with all animations that I could cycle through, checked the console and noted everything from 09 through 197.

Went through this morning and emptied the data folder and replaced it with my backup made prior to my animation exuberance. Logged into the game and everything looks fine, tried various scenarios and no problem. I am going to try again but not sure what I'm doing wrong. May just copy over the ini files and the new animations without the "required files" as perhaps what is already in place may be sufficient though I have never noticed any penis bones ;)

Thanks again for your patience. Will post my results when I get a chance to get back on later.

will there be another update soon... or are you going to include it within another of the lovers with PK mods?

It will just be a stand-alone pack of .kf and .ini files. Mass Effect 3 just happened though :D

Thanks again for your patience. Will post my results when I get a chance to get back on later.

I may have made it too advanced, using another skeleton etc. I will correct this in the next update as it proved too difficult to properly do anyways