Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Eh' date=' I think we'll be fine. I think most of us are just happy there are more anims coming :)

[/quote']

Yeah but the problem is when I change say, the male animation, then 5 animations later, it uses that same pose but now it doesn't fit at all because I changed the original

I'm still missing something for the "normal" small imps. Maybe something in this way or in general few others for them not flying high in the sky.

ScreenShot2.jpg

ScreenShot3.jpg

Of course only the one on her.

Don't know, how much it's possible to do some more for them but I would really enjoy something for imps.

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

Sorry for the nubby question, I didn't see an answer in the comments so I thought I would ask. Is the OP always updated with the latest? I saw that it will work with LoversCreatures; it just doesn't actually change or add to their animations, I hope I understood this correctly.

Don't rush it either, it would be much more prefered by everyone I am sure if you didn't burn yourself out on this, it seems very complicated. At least to me. I have not used these, I am having a hard time fully understanding why I can't install some mods correctly so I'd rather deal with that first (and no, I am not trying to hijack the thread nor asking for help with the installs)then start something all together to me.

Thank you for taking the time to go back and really refine what was there and eliminate the ones that just don't work. Some of them were a little ridiculous especially the ones where the characters just rammed into each other and the bodies didn't really move. I am sure everyone really appreciates this. Thank you a lot!

Sorry for the nubby question' date=' I didn't see an answer in the comments so I thought I would ask. Is the OP always updated with the latest? I saw that it will work with LoversCreatures; it just doesn't actually change or add to their animations, I hope I understood this correctly.

Don't rush it either, it would be much more prefered by everyone I am sure if you didn't burn yourself out on this, it seems very complicated. At least to me. I have not used these, I am having a hard time fully understanding why I can't install some mods correctly so I'd rather deal with that first (and no, I am not trying to hijack the thread nor asking for help with the installs)then start something all together to me.

Thank you for taking the time to go back and really refine what was there and eliminate the ones that just don't work. Some of them were a little ridiculous especially the ones where the characters just rammed into each other and the bodies didn't really move. I am sure everyone really appreciates this. Thank you a lot!

[/quote']

All it does is replace the .nif files that makes up the different, standard lovers animations. Nothing else.

Great job on this! It really looks much better than the old animations.

Thanks man. Just wait, the next release should be good.

Really good

This might take a little longer than expected. It seems the "Lying down" animations cross-share individual numbers so I have to go through them all and make sure all the animations fit together.

I am loving you work, many of the animations suffered from distance problem's. I see some posts where the imps are in the right area in this thread, I am wondering have you updated some of the animations recently. I would love to try them out.

Your animations are great i just love it, your poses are very creative and give the feeling that the character is really enjoying it.

Keep up the awesome work and Thank you :)

Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

All it does is replace the .nif files that makes up the different' date=' standard lovers animations. Nothing else.

[/quote']

Thank you for the reply ^_^

This might take a little longer than expected. It seems the "Lying down" animations cross-share individual numbers so I have to go through them all and make sure all the animations fit together.

I am loving you work' date=' many of the animations suffered from distance problem's. I see some posts where the imps are in the right area in this thread, I am wondering have you updated some of the animations recently. I would love to try them out.

[/quote']

I hope this was not misunderstood.

I meant the original animations suffered from distance problems in some of the creature animations.

I was hoping someone might have fix this. as in the Imp was always like 2 stories above my character during the assault.

I have tried with the INI to effect some repairs to these problems, but have met limited success.

Was hopeful that someone more adept with the Motion INI files had fixed these distance problems.

I have not spent time studying the ini as i should have.

I meant the original animations suffered from distance problems in some of the creature animations.

I was hoping someone might have fix this. as in the Imp was always like 2 stories above my character during the assault.

I have tried with the INI to effect some repairs to these problems' date=' but have met limited success.

Was hopeful that someone more adept with the Motion INI files had fixed these distance problems.

I have not spent time studying the ini as i should have.

[/quote']

If you correct the placement in-game and then check the console, you can adjust the .INI file if you note down the 3 numbers you get.

xymov Is your characters' horizontal alignment

xaddz Is your characters' vertical alignment

zaddz Is the other characters vertical alignmet

Just change the numbers in the .INI file according to those in the console