Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

Thank you very much for these! Wonderful job your doing... and the corrected positions are very appreciated. Your animations are excellent, and I prefer not to play without them now. Essential stuff here! Thank you for sharing with the rest of us. Top quality stuff! LOVE the new anims Nusbie :)

Wow, I didn't expect an update so fast...

About #24, in the first stage her hands are just in the air, but it looks like shes holding something that's not there. Second stage her feet clip through the male's body. Third stage is ok but the BBB looks stiff.

I realize that some of this is personal opinion, but out of all the new animations that you have done #24 is probably the worst looking for these reasons.

Going to try out the new anims. You are a god amongst modders, I hope you make animations for skyrim one day. I can't think of anyone else more qualified.

EDIT: Tried out the animations.

OH GOD IT'S SO GOOD!

33 is amazing, the BBB is so fluid and well done, and the position is very inventive! A small gripe, the BBB is a little off in the cumming phase but that's sort of looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Animations #109, and #34 don't have sound in the cumming phase.

Everything else is PERFECT!

Also, I've been meaning to ask... Can you add sound to my favorite anim, maybe release it with your pack? I forgot what number it is because I change my anim's numbers around a lot, but here is a screenshot, I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about. It's one of the best in the game and with sound it will be even better! Perhaps you can even tweak the BBB to be a little more excessive? Sound is my main request but if you could do this too I would be forever in your debt. (Like I'm not already lol)

post-2883-13597876727158_thumb.jpg

Guest Donkey

That one is defmotion animation and he asked on gamesource not to mess with his animation unless asked for permission first.

btw great to see nusbie is back.

That one is defmotion animation and he asked on gamesource not to mess with his animation unless asked for permission first.

btw great to see nusbie is back.

Ugh not this whole argument again...

Both legally and ethically it's not 'his animation'. Legally speaking (read the EULA for the construction set) any mod created for oblivion is the sole property of Bethesda and cannot be copywrited or claimed as intellectual property in a court of law ANYWHERE in the world, that includes any files pertaining to that mod. Ethically speaking, if he wanted it to remain his own he shouldn't have released it to the whole world on the internet. The idea that someone can release the data free to everyone, but then get to dictate how everyone uses it, and expect everyone not to modify/improve/tweak it, especially when they themselves have no legal claim to said data is ridiculous and childishly arrogant. Once you release your mod to everyone in the community it is no longer 'yours', it belongs to everyone.

Here! Download my mod guys! But you can't use it at all in-game unless you get my permission first. Even then you can only use it on the third Tuesday of every month, and afterward you have to say 40 hail marys and do the chicken dance. HOW DARE YOU NOT FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS! IT'S MY MOD!

Hyperbole aside, I will grant you that it would be totally wrong to modify his animation and take credit for the whole thing. The original creator of the animation must be given his acknowledgement, otherwise it is plagiarism.

That being said, it's up to nusbie if he wants to fulfill this request or not... I seriously doubt the original author would mind if he just added sound to the animation :dodgy:. Although the more excessive bbb would be nice.

@nusbie: If you want to avoid all of this hassle with what belonging to who, giving what permissions... You could just make an animation similar to defmotion's from scratch. Again, it's up to you, I realize I'm just the freeloader making requests and would totally understand if you refused.

EDIT: I apologize to anyone who was offended by this post, that was not my intention. This kind of arrogance when it comes to data ownership is a HUGE pet peeve of mine, and I can't stop from shooting my mouth off when it comes up. This is not a flame post, or a thread derailment, I'm just speaking my mind.

Thanks for all the replies. Work will continue as always.

As for the animation in question. It is a very well done and fluid animation. It seems a lot of the guys uses rigged armatures to make them, which makes it a lot easier to animate and looks a lot better but for all my mightiness I cannot create a proper rig. Anyway, you can always mod the animation yourself read here: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Facial_expressions_in_animations but instead of adding the facial animation script, add this: Sound: xLoversPkrSE2

Your work is just perfect.

I tested them too, the correction of the anims are now fixed with the new update. Thanks for that.

Did you try some of the creature animations yet ? to make them better or they also copyright so you cant modify them?

Guest Donkey

No creatures are not copyrighted, since the original author even gave permission to add modify etc..

Some new animator has already jumped on this

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/LoversMotionsNT_Ver14.html

From the look of things they only added a new fighting scene before sex starts in blender but looping does not work in oblivion since you cannot use:

1/start

20/startloop

30/endloop

30/end

like is possible with fallout.

So the first position will look weird when the animation ends it will run the first frame again instead of instandly jumping to frame 20. But other then that the newer once replaces the only animations per creature with better once.

I feel your pain legit, but some modders are like that, not much can be done about it. I would not mind if anyone started to change stuf from my own animations if they can make it better.

That is why i released some of my own templates in new vegas section. In order to get more people into animating. Since this site has major lack of real animators. apart from a few, there is not that many at all.

Thanks for all the replies. Work will continue as always.

As for the animation in question. It is a very well done and fluid animation. It seems a lot of the guys uses rigged armatures to make them' date=' which makes it a lot easier to animate and looks a lot better but for all my mightiness I cannot create a proper rig. Anyway, you can always mod the animation yourself read here: http://cs.elderscrolls.com/index.php/Facial_expressions_in_animations but instead of adding the facial animation script, add this: Sound: xLoversPkrSE2

[/quote']

One of the big reasons why I don't learn animating/nifskope myself is lack of time. I go to school full time and I have work, between those two things + homework and other obligations, I'm lucky if I get 3 hours a day to myself. Giving myself a crash course in a complicated computer program that I have absolutely no previous knowledge of is not going to fly, both because of my time restraints and because I'm just not going to sacrifice my relaxing time to smash my head against a figurative brick wall.

This looks easy enough however, I'll give it a try when I have the time. Thank you.

This looks easy enough however' date=' I'll give it a try when I have the time. Thank you.

[/quote']

Yeah it basically tells you step-by-step what to do. It adds a textkey to the animation that tells it to play the embedded sound in the lovers.esp but you'll have to experiment with the time it hits

No creatures are not copyrighted' date=' since the original author even gave permission to add modify etc..

Some new animator has already jumped on this

http://www.4shared.com/rar/mME1IxZJ/LoversMotionsNT_Ver14.html

From the look of things they only added a new fighting scene before sex starts in blender but looping does not work in oblivion since you cannot use:

1/start

20/startloop

30/endloop

30/end

like is possible with fallout.

So the first position will look weird when the animation ends it will run the first frame again instead of instandly jumping to frame 20. But other then that the newer once replaces the only animations per creature with better once.

I feel your pain legit, but some modders are like that, not much can be done about it. I would not mind if anyone started to change stuf from my own animations if they can make it better.

That is why i released some of my own templates in new vegas section. In order to get more people into animating. Since this site has major lack of real animators. apart from a few, there is not that many at all.

[/quote']

That's new creature animation are looking good, but when i trying it there's a lot of glitch on the animation, the creature and the victim are not in the same position, in the first stage the victim fall down then next to stage 2 are starting to rape but still glitch, it need to be rework or being fixed, some of the animation are really pure of Rape i like it

its contain Bear, dog, gatekeeper, goblin, imp, minotaur, mudcrab, murkdweller, ogre, rat, scamp, spiderdaedra, troll, and zombie

Those animations are quite well done but again, the guy has a rigged armature which makes everything a lot easier. I've built my own now and it sort-of works, but you have to learn to use it.

Next batch of animations should be a lot smoother

image.jpg

Awesome! I managed to get the sound working on the animation, it took some messing around with to get the timing just right. I even tried experimenting with the facial features but I can never get it to do exactly what I want yet. Thanks for that info and I eagerly await your new releases.

really like this mod, espcially the recent changes to the from behind positions. however, one this i would really like to see (though i know its unlikely) is more missionary positions similar to position 63, and less of the leaning-type sex positions.

Umm. This mod is really great, I just love it. But i've got a problem. For some random reason after installing the newest version, whenever I uncloth my companion, she starts to cover her body and whenever I try to do any actions of loverspk, the actions get really messed up. I really don't know what the problem is :(. Could somebody help me?