Refining existing lovers animations 1.3 u

This is od, other animation like "on table" works fine, but last from behind update don't trigger for me, i think i still have the old one. Does i have to change something in lover settings, like disable additional motion ? A clean save don't fix it either.

Also if i look at the console, New "On Top" animation #68 don't show up (this specific number.

I'll try manual install from this specific anim. There is 9 files in the zip.

I guess all motion.kf goes to data/meshes/character/_male/idleanims/ani2/ , and the ini file goes to /data/ini, im right ?

Since you're working on this, can you take a look at the Land Dreugh "lift" animation? It's completely messed up. I can't even see what it's supposed to do.

Since you're working on this' date=' can you take a look at the Land Dreugh "lift" animation? It's completely messed up. I can't even see what it's supposed to do.

[/quote']

At this time Nusbie is only doing human to human animations. At least that is all that is in this pack.

But who knows what he will do once he finishes the human/human ones.....:P

I heard he was going to do human and trees.

:huh: Wha.....I don't even......?

its either sex with a spriggan (lol you got wood from looking at wood)

OR in the same way that nusibe has made a table animation he may be planning to make an "hey lets have sex against this tree" animation