[AAF] RSE II: Reproductive System Effects (07/25/19)

7 minutes ago, CobraPL said:

For FPE, but maybe this MOD can do so ?
So I have two feature suggestions: 1. To have all children given gender (e.g. all female) 2. To be able to determine who is the father.

Not this mod... totally FPE. No way for me to enforce a gender on the child when it grows from a baby. And determining the father is easy. Fuck a man and get pregnant. Father = determined. ?

22 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Not this mod... totally FPE. No way for me to enforce a gender on the child when it grows from a baby. And determining the father is easy. Fuck a man and get pregnant. Father = determined. ?

Hehe, problem us when companion had sex with other male and PC too. Who is the father?

v1.1 is now available to download

This update includes:

• Blood VFX toggle (enable or disable) - this includes getting your period and period sex.
  • Late-term pregnancy fatigue sleep requirements - the further along you are in your pregnancy, the more sleep you need.
  • Late-term pregnancy cravings - the further along you are in your pregnancy, the more you need to fulfill that sweet-tooth of yours!

More updates will follow - they are just slightly more complex and need more time invested in them. Didn't want everyone to wait for those when these new items could be real fun to experience. ?

And in case it was missed on the last page.

Late Term Cravings:

• During the 7th, 8th and 8th month of pregnancy, you might just develop cravings for something sweet.
  • There is an array of sweet items that the mod will choose from.
  • When cravings kick in, you suffer a PERCEPTION loss. 1 point @ 7 months, 2 points @ 8 months and 3 points @ 9 months.
  • The debuff NEVER stacks upon itself. It is a one-time hit, per craving attack.
  • You have a cravings stack, so at 7 months, you need to eat 1 of the chosen items. At 8, you need 2 and at 9 months, you need 3 of those items.
  • Consuming the required stack, will remove the cravings debuff, just like a hunger stack in Advanced Needs or Survival Mode.
  • Why perception, you ask? Because you are so consumed with your craving that you pay less attention to your surroundings, thats why. :)

Late Term Sleep Requirements:

• At 7 months, you can be awake for 10 hours and then need at minimum 4 hours of sleep to stave off sleep need.
  • At 8 months, you can be awake for 8 hours and then need at minimum 6 hours of sleep.
  • At 9 months, you can be awake for 6 hours and then need at minimum 8 hours of sleep.
  • At 7 months, your speed multiplier is reduced to 75% normal speed, if you don't meet your sleep requirement.
  • At 8 months, your speed multiplier is reduced to 60% normal speed, if you don't meet your sleep requirement.
  • At 9 months, your speed multiplier is reduced to 50% normal speed, if you don't meet your sleep requirement.
  • I may tweak these later or add MCM controls so you can set custom times for sleep requirements. Thats "MAY", not "WILL".
  • Note that these needs are added to the other debuffs relating to AP drain and carry weight reduction.

Its also quite possible that I may just call it a done mod, simply because it is functional and not so very complicated - simple sometimes is better.

5 hours ago, Howknight said:

As a request ...

Could you make a tie in with wastelanders rash that causes sterility?

Just like several IRL STD's do.

I mean, this is something that could be done, yes, but it might require an overhaul of the WR mod to record some data that would be needed for this mod to action on - like date of infection, how many times infected, how long left untreated, etc. These are the kind of data points one would have to take into consideration when putting something like disease based sterility into the mod. Its something that can easily be done, for sure... well, not easily, but it can be done all the same. There's no harm in adding it as an MCM toggled control down the road, since I have WR integrated already, more or less.

I'll whiteboard the idea for review upon my return mid-August.

On 7/24/2019 at 5:38 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Not in any way that I personally know how. I mean, there are overlays, but as far as I know, these can't be applied via papyrus. I don't know how AAF does it, but I would assume its part of the adobe code built into the plugin and not any part pf the scripting - at least, that is my takeaway. At any rate, for some reason, the period sex shader can be applied to the player's partner, but not to the body double. Don't know why. Once I solve this, perhaps I can look at the overlay question...

Maybe @dagobaking might have an idea?

At any rate, for now, the smears are a thing that can be disabled.

Ego correctly broke down AAF's role. Maybe I should add a shader copy feature... Is a shader like a spell? People have asked about copying spells too.

I like how things come full circle. We started as Reproductive System Effects and now Realistic Selacious Encounters which is now rewritten in modules that can easily be used without needing other things.

I mean, I liked CSA, and Brothels, but I deactivate them when I play my game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Is this going to be updated in conjunction with updates for Expansion 4 of Advanced Needs 2?  (Answered in the Nexus Mods AN2 replies.)

Does this mod require tampon usage? If so, where are they? I typed "Help tampon 4" in the console and got nothing in response.  Thank you.

20 hours ago, tinkerbelle said:

This should be the correct file:

Thank you, I must of over looked this when sifting through everything. It does seem to be functioning, now I just have figure out why Violate isn't playing sex animations, evidently my character got preger from a random raider but She never had a scene happen yet o.O...

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/2/2019 at 8:35 AM, Furlow69 said:

Thank you, I must of over looked this when sifting through everything. It does seem to be functioning, now I just have figure out why Violate isn't playing sex animations, evidently my character got preger from a random raider but She never had a scene happen yet o.O...

I had hoped someone with more knowledge would answer this, but I'll try ...

If you have flashy's "Combat Surrender and Abductions" (CSA) mod loaded, I think there is a basic incompatibility with "AAF Violate".  However, there is now a new update for "AAF Violate" which allows merging with CSA.  You'll need to turn off some things in CSA and possibly turn on some things in "AAF Violate". See:

And of course, download the new Violate, make MCM changes, enjoy (or not, I'd hate to be those situations).

1 hour ago, tinkerbelle said:

I had hoped someone with more knowledge would answer this, but I'll try ...

If you have flashy's "Combat Surrender and Abductions" (CSA) mod loaded, I think there is a basic incompatibility with "AAF Violate".  However, there is now a new update for "AAF Violate" which allows merging with CSA.  You'll need to turn off some things in CSA and possibly turn on some things in "AAF Violate". See:

And of course, download the new Violate, make MCM changes, enjoy (or not, I'd hate to be those situations).

Good to know, though I don't use flashy's mod at all.  The animations started working for humans and even Super Mutants. Some reason none the beast ones I got from Mutated Lust seem to play other than Supermutants.  So if know how to get them to work, that would be nice.

1 hour ago, Furlow69 said:

Good to know, though I don't use flashy's mod at all.  The animations started working for humans and even Super Mutants. Some reason none the beast ones I got from Mutated Lust seem to play other than Supermutants.  So if know how to get them to work, that would be nice.

You only need CSA if you want to have a chance of your character getting kidnapped after being defeated in combat. This came about because while CSA is perfectly capable of handling all three defeat phases (Surrender, assault and Abductions) some people prefer the way Violate handles the assault phase. However, Violate doesn’t have an abduction function which is one of the big appeals of CSA. Now with the latest version of Violate you can have Violate handle the Surrender and Assault phases and adds a chance to hand off to CSA for your character to be abducted.

Now as to your issues with Mutated Lust animations not playing:

First check if you can trigger the animations from the AAF menu. If you can’t trigger them it is likely that when you first installed AAF you told it to only scan for specific actor types (I believe by default it is set to “Humanoid” which would include humans, non feral ghouls and supermutants). The fix for this would be to reinstall AAF and then on the actor type selection choose “Everything”

However, if you can successfully trigger the Mutated Lust animations from the AAF Menu, I would check your settings in the Violate MCM and make sure that the “Aggressor Type” (I believe that is the name of the setting) is set to “Everything”.

• 1 month later...

Question on "Cravings", besides the initial message that you are craving X item, is there any way to check what you are craving? I was in the middle of a firefight when the message was shown and cant remember what it said I was craving, and the status effect does not tell you.

Also, I have looked at the quest data and the script and tried eating several of each item listed in the quest script, and see no indication that I satisfied the craving, the debuff is still there and there was no message that said i "sated" the craving or that i am "still craving X" item?

11 minutes ago, morpheousz said:

Question on "Cravings", besides the initial message that you are craving X item, is there any way to check what you are craving? I was in the middle of a firefight when the message was shown and cant remember what it said I was craving, and the status effect does not tell you.

Also, I have looked at the quest data and the script and tried eating several of each item listed in the quest script, and see no indication that I satisfied the craving, the debuff is still there and there was no message that said i "sated" the craving or that i am "still craving X" item?

I also couldn't see what I needed to eat, but since Flashy was no longer in the forum then I gave up. In the end, Nora spent the last months craving for something. I never knew what it was. When the pregnancy was over, the craving disappeared. 

1 hour ago, JBpy said:

I also couldn't see what I needed to eat, but since Flashy was no longer in the forum then I gave up. In the end, Nora spent the last months craving for something. I never knew what it was. When the pregnancy was over, the craving disappeared. 

Hmm so no longer updating the mod?

I see another problem that is I think just a wrong interpretation of the speedmult actor value, the way the mod has it configured, the speed reduction not a reduction TO a %, it is a reduction OF a %.

For example, at 7 months, your speed is supposed to get reduced to 75% of normal. Since you start at 100, that means the speedmult value should then be 75. However because in the esp the "Magnitude" at 7 months is 75, it is actually lowering the speedmult value down to 25.

You have to treat it like a subtraction, not a %, that is not how the game treats changes to the speedmult actor value. So to make the player move at 75% of normal, you set the magnitude to 25, so that 100 - 25 = 75. 

If they have other changes to the value, such as what comes with the legendary that lets you move 10% faster, that is not taken into account since it is just a +- of a value. So with the legendary, your speedmult is now 110. If you get pregnant fatigue at 7 months that makes you move at 75%, it is not 75% of 110, it is just a subtraction of 25, so you end up moving at 85 instead of 75.

2 hours ago, morpheousz said:

Hmm so no longer updating the mod?

I see another problem that is I think just a wrong interpretation of the speedmult actor value, the way the mod has it configured, the speed reduction not a reduction TO a %, it is a reduction OF a %.

For example, at 7 months, your speed is supposed to get reduced to 75% of normal. Since you start at 100, that means the speedmult value should then be 75. However because in the esp the "Magnitude" at 7 months is 75, it is actually lowering the speedmult value down to 25.

You have to treat it like a subtraction, not a %, that is not how the game treats changes to the speedmult actor value. So to make the player move at 75% of normal, you set the magnitude to 25, so that 100 - 25 = 75. 

If they have other changes to the value, such as what comes with the legendary that lets you move 10% faster, that is not taken into account since it is just a +- of a value. So with the legendary, your speedmult is now 110. If you get pregnant fatigue at 7 months that makes you move at 75%, it is not 75% of 110, it is just a subtraction of 25, so you end up moving at 85 instead of 75.

Wrong.

Every aspect of the speedmult spell system is a direct clone/copy of how Beth themselves does it for altering speedmult on the player.

And all this hooey about other aspects of the game not being taken into account? Hogwash.

Try to do the research before stating what you believe fact is, because, the lack of knowledge shown here is... well... [smdh]

4 hours ago, morpheousz said:

Unsure. Havent touched this mod since... who knows how long. But if I recall, it is anything sweet, which... now that I've taken the five seconds it took to look at it in FO4Edit, shows I remembered correctly. As for making the UI show which item it is? Not possible with how it was created. Not without having 'x' amount of spells / magic effects - one per craving item - that would show what was being craved. At any rate, this mod has source code provided. People are welcome to make their own personal edits to it - so in theory, one could create their own spells/MEs for the various craving items - OR just use FO4Edit to remove all but one of the craving items from the array shown below, so that there would only ever be ONE craving item and you'd always know what it is...

image.png.d79191073d44dd6d3359120e4c0bc783.png

51 minutes ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

Wrong.

Every aspect of the speedmult spell system is a direct clone/copy of how Beth themselves does it for altering speedmult on the player.

And all this hooey about other aspects of the game not being taken into account? Hogwash.

Try to do the research before stating what you believe fact is, because, the lack of knowledge shown here is... well... [smdh]

I have done much research, especially in how it works in Skyrim (BetterFemales has some similar slowness). Fallout 4 is no different, same game engine.

Spells with a base effect (magic effect record) that modifies the speedmult actor value base their change on the "Magnitude" value, and it is a +(positive base effect) / -(detrimental base effect) integer change, not a % change. They may have called the actor value a "mult" and reference % changes in their descriptions of enchantments, but it is not really a multiplier, at least not in how changes to it's value can be achieved with spells.

Give it a try, get to 7th month, have the slowness put on you, then in console, type "player.getav speedmult". For me, it showed my speedmult at 25, when base speed is 100. I had a "sprinter" legendary that says "Increases wear's movement speed by 10%", with it my speedmult is 35 instead of 25 with the 7 month slowness.

Made the change in the esp, instead of a magnitude of 75 for 7 month, i set it to 25, and now in game, my speedmult with the pregnancy slowness is 75 (85 with the sprinter legendary). If it was actually a % change, then my speed should have been 82.5.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Pregnancy Fatigue.

I finally started a new game, with RSE 2 set-up as the main. Usually preferring the original RSE, all in one version. Which... for me, worked flawlessly.

My character got pregnant, and started losing the ability to carry as much. In the 8th month, she could only carry 76, with 4 in strength in her stats, and pocketed armour.

I like this feature, having to work around pregnancy. Changing the approach to playing the game, taking lighter duties. Very immersive... :)

There are some features missing from RSE 2, and I was wondering if there were any plans for a RSE 2 Sleep Attacks module. I used to really like those.

Possible RSE 2 module and old features...   RSE 2: Sleep and Mental Disorders.

Raider Pet               - Raider Pet kidnap possible, if camping or sleeping near Raider Camp. A slavery mod, for Raiders, with possible escape options.

Sleeping                  - Visitation by Animals, Monsters, Ghouls, Humans. If sleeping in certain areas. Sleeping in Survival Mode, is dangerous, outside of settlements...

Dogmeat                 - Dogmeat lover, used to be in old RSE 1. Getting visitations off Dogmeat chance. Dogmeat really, really likes Nora.

Sleep Creep           - Sleep creep, from RSE 1. A fellow who'd go to extremes, to stalk you. In RSE 1, he'd often get himself killed, as he stalked you. Extreme stalkers...

Mutant Lover         - Possible SuperMutant lover put back in, from RSE 1. With a few additions, such as a less gradual drop-off,

or MCM option to do it. SuperMutant erotic thoughts plaguing her mind, better travel with Strong to help cure them.

Dog Lover                - Dog lover put back in, with a few options. Such as gradual drop-off, maybe MCM option to set it.  Old RSE 1 feature. Dogs used to stalk you.

Substance effects   - Hardcore Substance and Alcohol addiction, chances of effects happening. If you ignore addictions, such as.

Passing out, waking up in nasty situations if unlucky. Stripped of clothing, sex, drugged.

Alcohol spinning world, like after a few too many drinks. MCM on/off.

Addiction stealing, and self administering addiction drugs / alcohol. Got Beer in inventory, there's a chance you drink one. Skyrims Skooma Whore Addicted Add-On, does this really well.

Just some ideas, for an additional RSE 2 module, to add back missing things from RSE 2, and possibly more.  If its too much trouble, or you aren't interested. Then just ignore this post... :)

2 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

RSEII is dead man.

No updates and no new mods as I no longer make mods for LL. Heck, I don't even have adult mods installed anymore...

Sorry... I thought you'd retired, then come back. Fallout 4 and Skyrim, always drag me back. I took some time off to play other games, but came back, as I always do. With a new, massive list of mods, as always...

No adult mods, I remember waiting 2 years for the Lovers Lab adult mods to take off on Skyrim, in the early days. Mods, both adult and standard, are a lot of fun. I spend as much time puzzling them out, to get them working, as I do playing the game.

I've been using your mods since day 1, but took a year off to play other games. Skyrim, Conan Exiles, Minecraft, Xcom 2.

I hope your doing alright... all the best... :)

• 3 months later...
On 15.12.2019 at 00:36, Flashy (JoeR) said:

RSEII мертвец.

Нет обновлений и нет новых модов, так как я больше не делаю моды для LL. Черт возьми, у меня даже не установлены взрослые моды ...

0ТСУТСТВИЕ РЕАЛИЗМА !  МУЛЬТИКИ ДЛЯ МАЛОЛЕТОК !!!