• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/25/2020 at 5:35 AM, Bluegunk said:

I tried this follower but I cannot get over the huge rear. Not my cuppa, I'm afraid.

I'd be up for a trimmed down version, though.

Is there any hope for a CBBE 3BBB version, please? Then I can set my own body shape (having a CBBE game).

were you able to successfully port this mod to SE? I've tried running the files through nif optimizer and resaving in the CK for form 44 but I get CTD when trying to enter the Bannered Mare. 

On 7/12/2020 at 7:10 AM, ForRedwall said:

were you able to successfully port this mod to SE? I've tried running the files through nif optimizer and resaving in the CK for form 44 but I get CTD when trying to enter the Bannered Mare. 

Yes. I didn't do anything special, just exactly what you did. Seemed to work fine. (You did use the "Head Parts" for the face and hair?)

I originally tested by porting her to me rather than going to the Bannered Mare. 

So I have just gone into game and tested the Bannered Mare and had no crashes (I used JK's Bannered Mare, too.)

But I'm not intending to use her in game as I can't cope with that weird body shape!  ?

PS - I can send you my conversion if you wish?

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Bluegunk said:

Probably because I mucked about so much with Nathalie for my own game she appears as a regular female even though I have the SOS for Females mod.

Is this how she works normally? Or should she come 'equipped'?

You have to "schlongify" her through the SOS NPC menu.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 months later...