View File

This is my first follower mod!

She's a 2H Heavy Armor type with Carved Nordic Armor set, 100 weight.

Requires: Dragonborn DLC

The Painted Lady: Color-Matching Pubic Hairs (optional)

Recommended: Nether's Follower Framework | SoS Schlongs of Skyrim | SoS for females UNPSoS - Schlongs for Female Foreskin UUNP +EvilReFlex's SoS Textures for UNP FairSkinComplexion

Currently for Legendary Edition only, I don't have the Special Edition (But if anyone wants to port it feel free to).

Located in Whiterun; The Bannered Mare. Levels with the player starting at level 5 and is marriageable.

(May or may not be a little overpowered)

I HIGHLY recommend using SoS Schlongs For Females UNP with EvilReFlex's SoS Textures for UNP FairSkinComplexion ;)

Don't forget to schlongify her in the SoS MCM.

Please don't upload it to the Nexus, kthx

Credits and Thanks to:

Caliente for Bodyslide and Outfit Studio

HHaleyy for Fair Skin Complexion

Groovtama for XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

PsychoMachina for The Painted Lady: Color-Matching Pubic Hairs
HelloSanta for SG Hair Pack 268

Lunyra for Fitness Body

Halofarm for Halo's Overlays

Wenderer for FOMOD Creation Tool

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    07/04/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

View File

An interesting follower. But she has too much ass. Because of this, the hands and the sword look weird.

Spoiler

ScreenShot6.png.03da1ebff996a5ec44b7f2b8746230f7.png

I am glad that there are still people who are interested in futa direction.

Is there a non futa version available soon? Thank you <3

This is an ordinary woman. If you do not have a SOS for females, you will not see anything suspicious. But if the SOS is installed, then you can enjoy the unique form of the futa dick. Specifically, here the scrotum is greatly enlarged.

On 7/4/2019 at 4:32 PM, see24 said:

An interesting follower. But she has too much ass. Because of this, the hands and the sword look weird.

Reveal hidden contents

ScreenShot6.png.03da1ebff996a5ec44b7f2b8746230f7.png

I am glad that there are still people who are interested in futa direction.

I tried making her arms avoid clipping with her bottom but i couldn't get it to look right, it's a skeleton thing. Either her arms clip trough the body or they look messed up and misaligned on a lot of animations, one way to fix that is by using a different female idle. The sword clipping with her ass, that's a classic problem. There's 2 ways to fix that, change the sword to a hip sheathe, or move it away from her body, but if i did that it wouldn't look right floating off her back, especially with swords that have a scabbard. I will release an update for this, to fix her one-handed weapon position, and fix the two-handed hip sheathe position, so you can use XPMSE and change from back sheathe to hip sheathe. And i might as well include her RaceMenu preset too.

3 hours ago, w0wlol said:

Can you make the bodyslide availeable for (U)UNP Special bodies pretty please ? 

Ah, sorry about that. I've updated the bodyslide file it should be working fine now.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, johntrine said:

tried the previous version and liked it. noticed the update and wanted to try it, installed and noticed that it requires pubicmeshcolorre.esm which i can only guess is the painted lady mod.... so..... yeah....

Sorry! Should be fixed now.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...