9 minutes ago, AlexTheFun said:

is it possible to put it on rm ? also can u tweak for orochimaru eyes

If by RM you mean racemenu, then yes.  it is possible.  However, I haven't been able to do so myself with reliable results.  Changing tats from RM to slavetats or vice versa seems to result in some color distortion.  I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

Can you specify what you want tweaked about the orochimaru eyes?  My answer might depend on what it is you want changed.

49 minutes ago, Aki K said:

If by RM you mean racemenu, then yes.  it is possible.  However, I haven't been able to do so myself with reliable results.  Changing tats from RM to slavetats or vice versa seems to result in some color distortion.  I haven't figured out how to fix it yet.

Can you specify what you want tweaked about the orochimaru eyes?  My answer might depend on what it is you want changed.

i mean is not reall in the eyes if you understand is kind of like some failed eyes makeup for ororchimaru

5 hours ago, AlexTheFun said:

i mean is not reall in the eyes if you understand is kind of like some failed eyes makeup for ororchimaru

That could be a face model thing.  It's very hard to get tats around the eyes to work for me.  I can't always tell where the eye textures are going to appear exactly.  So on the model I used to create the tat it was a perfect fit, but in the game the eyes themselves may be bigger or smaller then anticipated by the model and so the tat looks off.  It's also possible you use a different head/face model than I do, which would cause the tat to be a bit off the mark.

If you can, take a screen cap and I'll have a look and see if there's anything I can do.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
47 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

I like this one a lot:

Also glows nicely in the dark =D

NSFW I guess

Reveal hidden contents

106264142_enb2019_12_0811_58_20_81.jpg.4e361548af03b60042fbc5dc335be85a.jpg

1152156596_enb2019_12_1017_36_24_73.jpg.43a60a11603a95aa7c43b72bb3c771ea.jpg

I appreciate it.  That one is surprisingly popular for a tat based on late seasons of Bleach (when the series was kind of dying).  I never thought to pair it with black clothing, I usually went with white clothing to match Aizen's transformation.  That's a very cool look you have there. ^-^

22 minutes ago, Aki K said:

I appreciate it.  That one is surprisingly popular for a tat based on late seasons of Bleach (when the series was kind of dying).  I never thought to pair it with black clothing, I usually went with white clothing to match Aizen's transformation.  That's a very cool look you have there. ^-^

I think what helped me to connect the black with... black was that I have no clue about Bleach^^

But I had those skin suits and they go really well with your face tats.

I tried to combine the face tats with your body tats, but there it shows the clipping is CBBE tats are appalied on an UUNP body.

Still I can combine now all kinds of things (clothing+tats) thx to your tats.

So much more to try.

2 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

I think what helped me to connect the black with... black was that I have no clue about Bleach^^

But I had those skin suits and they go really well with your face tats.

I tried to combine the face tats with your body tats, but there it shows the clipping is CBBE tats are appalied on an UUNP body.

Still I can combine now all kinds of things (clothing+tats) thx to your tats.

So much more to try.

So it does do clipping?  That's unfortunate.  I don't know if there's a way to convert the tats from one to the other without essentially reapplying the original designs to the UUNP body.  For a lot of my tats that would also necessitate remaking the designs from scratch.  I could try to apply the designs from the CBBE version but it would probably look a little bent or mishappen.

Unless...I don't have a UUNP mesh to practice on but it might be possible to copy the dds design over to a UUNP one and just fill in the gaps using GIMP/Photoshop.  I'd have no way to test it though because my whole setup is geared towards CBBE.

Someday when I have the time I'll try for a conversion of at least one tat, and maybe leave the instructions if it works.

1 hour ago, Aki K said:

Someday when I have the time I'll try for a conversion of at least one tat, and maybe leave the instructions if it works.

That would be awesome!

I like some of those full body tats.

Sorry, it seems I only have pervy screenshots ?

Still you can see the CBBE stripes on UUNP body on the hips:

Spoiler

1235466556_enb2019_12_0806_07_14_65.jpg.95c7fbf0446129ac5c890f6ce5ccf4d8.jpg

I also tried to play around with gimp, but I have now clue what I'm doing and need to invest more time into this.

6 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

That would be awesome!

I like some of those full body tats.

Sorry, it seems I only have pervy screenshots ?

Still you can see the CBBE stripes on UUNP body on the hips:

Reveal hidden contents

1235466556_enb2019_12_0806_07_14_65.jpg.95c7fbf0446129ac5c890f6ce5ccf4d8.jpg

I also tried to play around with gimp, but I have now clue what I'm doing and need to invest more time into this.

NSFW is fine lol. It's loverslab and I don't judge.  

In regards to playing around with GIMP what I would do is the following:

1. Apply a full body bright yellow texture to the UUNP body in mudbox.  (I've never used bright yellow as far as I can remember so it would make a good contrast.)  then export to whatever file type gimp/photoshop does.

2. Then open the .dds file of the tat I already made

3. Copy one into the other as a new later and see if there are any differences or holes between the two, and patch them up with a bit of editing.

4. Assuming it worked I delete the CBBE layer and save the UUNP version as a .dds and add to the mod as the UUNP version (updating .json file as appropriate)

Still wouldn't look as good as the original tat on the CBBE body, but it would be better I think.

But I don't know that this would actually work tbh, it's the first thing I'd try since it would be the easiest fix.  But there's a good chance I don't know what I'm talking about and it doesn't work that way.  In which case I'd probably have to do the entire tat making process for the UUNP body for each of my tats.  For fullbody tats that can take a lot of patience since they don't always wrap around the body evenly.  I also don't have a steady hand and my new mouse is very cheap and gives me a lot of trouble.  So it would be quite the undertaking.  Really hoping option one works, but I haven't tried yet.

Is there a specific UUNP body you use, or is it just called UUNP?  I'd need to get the mesh to even attempt either option.  I've never understood the differences between UNP, UUNP, etc.  When I try to search them I get all different results and I don't know if they're the same thing or not.

EDIT:

Well I downloaded a UNP body mesh to have a look.  It can be done!  If you look at the picture I added there are two spots I circled in red (and another two smaller ones I noticed after posting this picture not far from where I circled).  Those spots are the "holes" in the UNP body.  Or more precisely, the CBBE body is smaller.  So the tat, which was designed on the CBBE body, doesn't cover the entire UNP body.  Those gaps would have to be filled in.  A little bit of careful GIMP/photoshop for my fullbody tats could fix the issue.  I assume it would work for UUNP if that is indeed a different bodytype than UNP.

In this picture the top layer is the CBBE body and the bottom later was the UNP.  So the top layer would need the black part expanded to cover up the skin coloring I made for the UNP body.  If I (or someone) did that, then the Hidan set here would be converted.  Might not look perfect, but no gaps.  The Yakuza designs would be the tougher ones, since they're more intricate.  I don't think I'd be able to convert the Vega tattoo.

But this might be a fun project if I have time, making alternate versions for my full-body tats.  All I need to know is how the non CBBE bodytypes differ and what their specific names are so I can download them.

UNP holes.png

16 hours ago, Aki K said:

Is there a specific UUNP body you use, or is it just called UUNP?  I'd need to get the mesh to even attempt either option.  I've never understood the differences between UNP, UUNP, etc.  When I try to search them I get all different results and I don't know if they're the same thing or not.

As I understand it:

UUNP includes all UNP versions, like UNP, UNPB, 7base...

So if you make a UNP version of your tats it will be compatible with the UUNP body.

There might be stretching depending what UNP body got build with UUNP, but that isn't as bad as the CBBE streak on UUNP hips.

Could it be so easy just to fill the gaps in GIMP?

Worth an experiment.

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

As I understand it:

UUNP includes all UNP versions, like UNP, UNPB, 7base...

So if you make a UNP version of your tats it will be compatible with the UUNP body.

There might be stretching depending what UNP body got build with UUNP, but that isn't as bad as the CBBE streak on UUNP hips.

Could it be so easy just to fill the gaps in GIMP?

Worth an experiment.

I'm planning to try at least one tonight if time allows.  But you or someone else will have to test it for me.  I'll probably try with the Hidan set first, since it would be the easiest fix.  Midna might be tougher, especially considering the symbols might still have breaks in them or might look weird.  Anything with a complex design I might not be able to do myself.  But at the very least I'll be able to prove the concept and someone else can take it into their own hands if they have the time and patience.

1 hour ago, donttouchmethere said:

Sure I will test it for you!

I only tried converting the full body parts.  Symbol tats and such should be the same.  I tried converting the hands, feet, and body.  For the most part I just filled the gaps in with black.  There was no head model so I can only assume it's the same more or less.

Give the fullbody tats a test run, see if there are any gaps and send me screen shots.  If it works, I'll see what I can do about some of the other fullbody tats, and I'll leave my process and some resources for people to follow if they want to try converting some of my others.  I will be preparing another one for a more complicated test.  So we'll have to see how that one goes too.

EDIT:

Okay, I'm also going to ask you to install the prison set attached here, and find the tattoo Irezumi 1 in the Yakuza section.  Send me some screen shots from multiple angles, particularly around the hips, and neck, but also anywhere you think you see a break in the pattern.  I only changed Irezumi 1 so the other fullbody ones will still look broken for sure.

Hidan Set UNP Converted.rar

Aki Prison and Voodoo Collection 1 UNP Conversion.rar

9 hours ago, Aki K said:

Okay, I'm also going to ask you to install the prison set attached here, and find the tattoo Irezumi 1 in the Yakuza section.  Send me some screen shots from multiple angles, particularly around the hips, and neck, but also anywhere you think you see a break in the pattern.  I only changed Irezumi 1 so the other fullbody ones will still look broken for sure.

aye aye o7

3 hours ago, donttouchmethere said:

oh my!

On first glance your modifivcations work =D

Pictures follow, later today as soon as I have time (new game, need to find a good spot for pic)

(also thx for the txt with the background stories)

Oh the read me in the prison tat set?  Yeah, I thought the tats might not be as cool if people didn't know, so I tossed some info in there. ^-^

Here the first picture set for Hidan

Looks right to me, all black =D

Will create a List of changed tats next.

I loose Overview over tats, because I have all your tats installed.

Hidean full body on UUNP (modified UNPB preset), weight 0 (wood elf)

Looks all fine to me.

Hair collides a bit with face tats, but that isn't an issue, because I would change Hairstyle/color/HDT anyways

Spoiler

218994185_enb2020_01_3018_29_01_27.jpg.2cb6f46550dad387a24d1c8eb2674ae4.jpg

1113522428_enb2020_01_3018_29_07_09.jpg.f074ebcc0478ed4f2d7c8f56137cf173.jpg

799885340_enb2020_01_3018_29_22_64.jpg.fcc1935bae4eea77a708e30dabe28f33.jpg

37793401_enb2020_01_3018_29_36_87.jpg.9d97ee3eda9beae8b5907b917794c01b.jpg

1599509731_enb2020_01_3018_29_53_63.jpg.525a4a20f41dcc58183960f144d057c1.jpg

622798901_enb2020_01_3018_31_24_29.jpg.de597b8524f730a5cb5da064b4177846.jpg

If you need certain angles I didn't provide or close ups just say so.

(also the poor girl needs some belly ^^)

20 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Here the first picture set for Hidan

Looks right to me, all black =D

Will create a List of changed tats next.

I loose Overview over tats, because I have all your tats installed.

Hidean full body on UUNP (modified UNPB preset), weight 0 (wood elf)

Looks all fine to me.

Hair collides a bit with face tats, but that isn't an issue, because I would change Hairstyle/color/HDT anyways

Hide contents

218994185_enb2020_01_3018_29_01_27.jpg.2cb6f46550dad387a24d1c8eb2674ae4.jpg

1113522428_enb2020_01_3018_29_07_09.jpg.f074ebcc0478ed4f2d7c8f56137cf173.jpg

799885340_enb2020_01_3018_29_22_64.jpg.fcc1935bae4eea77a708e30dabe28f33.jpg

37793401_enb2020_01_3018_29_36_87.jpg.9d97ee3eda9beae8b5907b917794c01b.jpg

1599509731_enb2020_01_3018_29_53_63.jpg.525a4a20f41dcc58183960f144d057c1.jpg

622798901_enb2020_01_3018_31_24_29.jpg.de597b8524f730a5cb5da064b4177846.jpg

If you need certain angles I didn't provide or close ups just say so.

(also the poor girl needs some belly ^^)

I see.  Filling in the black did a good job of removing random skin.  But the chest parts seem smaller and significantly warped compared to the CBBE version.  Good chance the Irezumi one will look weird.

Not sure what you mean when you say

"Will create a List of changed tats next."

or

"I loose Overview over tats, because I have all your tats installed."

But I appreciate you having all my tats.  Glad they are to your liking.

It seems to me that the more complicated Tat designs will require remakes to be at an equal level of the CBBE versions.  Might be able to get away with filling in gaps for the midna skin (at least the base) but the green designs would probably have gaps.  But I'm 99% sure the irezumi ones will look strange.  When I see the pictures of that one I'll know for sure how strange.

The Darth maul one should be fine though.  The original design is only waist high and not much had to go into it.

In regards to the face, UNP and CBBE don't come with head meshes, at least not that I could find.  I design all my head tats using the mesh from the "pretty faces" mod.  So sometimes they will be a bit off, but for the most part they should be fine on any body.

There are some subtle differences between CBBE and UNP for hand and feet tats, (feet more than hands).  But unless the tat is meant to cover the entire thing, it shouldn't need to be converted.  So I am not terrible concerned since most of my fullbody tats keep hands/feet fairly simple.

8 minutes ago, Aki K said:

"Will create a List of changed tats next."

or

"I loose Overview over tats, because I have all your tats installed."

Need to find the right slave tats, I have so many entries there.

I overwrote the installed Aki tats with your modifications.

Not sure if you modified the whole set, that's why I check those:

Aki & Voodo.txt

Hidan.txt

If I understand you correct I just need to test the body tats.

Making pics of the next set now.

27 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

Need to find the right slave tats, I have so many entries there.

I overwrote the installed Aki tats with your modifications.

Not sure if you modified the whole set, that's why I check those:

Aki & Voodo.txt 4.45 kB · 0 downloads

Hidan.txt 1.68 kB · 0 downloads

If I understand you correct I just need to test the body tats.

Making pics of the next set now.

I only changed one for the Aki Voddoo set.  It is the Yakuza Irezumi 1.  All the others are still unchanged.  That one has a lot of detailed designs so I want to see if it's worth the effort before I start adjusting the other ones.

I did update the zelda set though.  I made the Midna/twilight skin fullbody.  It's only the base though, and the glowing designs weren't changed.  They might still work though.  So if you want you can show me how it looks.

Aki Zelda Set UNP Converted.rar

2 minutes ago, donttouchmethere said:

weeeee!

Can't find that one in slave tats.

I also have no Aki Voddoo set.

I update and grab Aki Zelda.

That's weird.  The downloads are .txts.  I will try to send it to you via PM.  Irezumi should be under a section called Yakuza.  Vodoo and Yakuza should be part of the same set.