Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On 10/18/2019 at 5:50 PM, Guest said:

I am looking for Sherry nude & topless mods that i found Here that was uploded by AviaS but the links isn't available anymore :bawling: so does anyone has it anymore please share it :love:

5.jpg 6.jpg

Anyone still have these??? (Links are dead)

Since people are talking about other RE games... Should be added right onto the sight and ported to other RE games.

On 12/9/2019 at 11:58 AM, iwannamodsjr. said:

Is it also banable to post screenshots of paid mods? theres some good bdsm claire stuff i'd like to share XD (screenshots ofc, not the mod itself)

No advertising means no advertising. Also dangling that shit in front of people is simply a jerk thing to do and we already have way enough of that in the skyrim section.

are there any mods that make the skin always look wet? I want claires skin to always look wet like it does when walking out in the rain. The only modding I have ever done is for skyrim I have no idea how to use the RE engine so hopefully someone can make a mod for claire to have wet skin

23 minutes ago, kaipurge said:

are there any mods that make the skin always look wet? I want claires skin to always look wet like it does when walking out in the rain. The only modding I have ever done is for skyrim I have no idea how to use the RE engine so hopefully someone can make a mod for claire to have wet skin

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/342 There's a wetness slider that's included in this mod

I just took all my skyrim/oblivion mods off the nexus because I am sick of this community.  I saw someone selling a mod that gave ada sherrys hair for 10 freaking dollars. I am extremely disappointed with the modding community. So many idiots ruining the modding community with these paid BS mods. There are people that grab a character model, slide the butt out a bit (which takes less than 20 seconds to do) and then posts it for 20 bucks. I have been making hardcore freak'n skyrim/oblivion mods for years that take 100 percent more effort than these people that charge a ton of cash for simple things. 

42 minutes ago, kaipurge said:

I just took all my skyrim/oblivion mods off the nexus because I am sick of this community.  I saw someone selling a mod that gave ada sherrys hair for 10 freaking dollars. I am extremely disappointed with the modding community. So many idiots ruining the modding community with these paid BS mods. There are people that grab a character model, slide the butt out a bit (which takes less than 20 seconds to do) and then posts it for 20 bucks. I have been making hardcore freak'n skyrim/oblivion mods for years that take 100 percent more effort than these people that charge a ton of cash for simple things. 

yes :( me too ... maybe they live of that ... 

• 大家好,由于上次听说有规定不能把付费MOD上传到这区域,所以我就下架了,有私信的朋友说想要,但是我很遗憾,不能再次上传了,
  • 不过不用担心,我分享一个我们QQ群的作者做出的一个免费福利MOD,名为:蛇女ADA.mod,这款不知道朋友们知不知道,
  • 以前的就有的,曾在上传到nexusmods上面,不过时间是短暂的,很快就下架了,听说是在2月3月份的以为不知名的作者销声匿迹,
  • 然后我学习了下这里的版块,还是会了一些,不过RAR格式的压缩包还不知道怎么上传,希望见谅,因此我把此MOD以百度网盘的形式给大家
  • 。希望有百度网盘的朋友拿到后分享一下给大家,提前祝大家新年快乐,后续还会有很好的MOD福利给大家,谢谢大家让我遇见你们!
  • Hello, everyone. Last time I heard that there was a rule that paid MOD cannot be uploaded to this area, so I went off the shelf. A friend with a private letter said he wanted it, but I am sorry that I cannot upload it again. But don't worry, I share a free welfare MOD made by the author of our QQ group, named ADA.mod, snake lady. this one does not know whether friends know it or not. Some of the previous ones were uploaded to nexusmods, but the time was short and they were soon taken off the shelf. I heard that the unknown author disappeared in February and March. Then I learned the sections here, and I still learned some, but I still don't know how to upload the RAR format compressed package. I hope I can forgive you, so I give this MOD to everyone in the form of Baidu internet disk. . I hope that friends of Baidu.com will share it with you when they get it. I wish you a happy New Year in advance. There will be good MOD benefits for you in the future. Thank you for letting me meet you!
  • :)
  • lOsTfyhjev48GYb.png
  • After copying this section of content, open Baidu's internet disc mobile phone App, which is more convenient to operate.
    Withdrawal code: 2p41
On 7/23/2019 at 5:24 PM, alphaZomega said:

It's in the Tanned Claire modpack. I edited my post above to clarify, with links to it. Basically it's Goth Claire Plugin but for tanned.

~

It is very likely caused by using DirectX 12. RE Engine games do not work well with DX12 at all

I have tried all physics mods on DX12 and Dx 11, and get the same spastic effects? any insight at all for me?

Archived