Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

I hope we'll have sexy mods for Jill when Re3'll be released like no pants or shirts :)

I really like the new Jill (even if i'm julia voth fan but this is not subject), at first i had somes doubts about her but more i look at her and more i find her really hot so i hope modders will make sexy mods about our new pretty Jill.

On 12/17/2019 at 4:50 PM, RADEON360 said:

I recently found this mod called Vindictus Delia on that russian mod website. But It seems like the face model is not animated at all. Would it be possible to edit the outfit to have Claire's face instead?

Vindictus-Delia.jpg

I had a similar mod,  there is no issue you can just delete the head and u will get Claires face (well hopefully) 

But I'm not a modder and idr how exactly you'll need to do some research,  I'm just letting u know it's really easy :)

2 hours ago, gcleveland said:

Can't wait to see how many mods today's update broke.

Oh so there *was* an update,  hilarious! 

Of course I didn't install,  I'd rather keep my Ada and jiggly mods and performance tyvm STEAM! 

I really thought they'd specifically send this to me cause I never update lmfao >.<

4 hours ago, MaidoLover said:

I had a similar mod,  there is no issue you can just delete the head and u will get Claires face (well hopefully) 

But I'm not a modder and idr how exactly you'll need to do some research,  I'm just letting u know it's really easy :)

Oh so there *was* an update,  hilarious! 

Of course I didn't install,  I'd rather keep my Ada and jiggly mods and performance tyvm STEAM! 

I really thought they'd specifically send this to me cause I never update lmfao >.<

The update did not brake any mods i use they update it for a new achievement and all u have to do is uninstall all mods then install them after update 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:48 AM, 汝之秀,吾何时能及 said:
  • 大家好,由于上次听说有规定不能把付费MOD上传到这区域,所以我就下架了,有私信的朋友说想要,但是我很遗憾,不能再次上传了,
  • 不过不用担心,我分享一个我们QQ群的作者做出的一个免费福利MOD,名为:蛇女ADA.mod,这款不知道朋友们知不知道,
  • 以前的就有的,曾在上传到nexusmods上面,不过时间是短暂的,很快就下架了,听说是在2月3月份的以为不知名的作者销声匿迹,
  • 然后我学习了下这里的版块,还是会了一些,不过RAR格式的压缩包还不知道怎么上传,希望见谅,因此我把此MOD以百度网盘的形式给大家
  • 。希望有百度网盘的朋友拿到后分享一下给大家,提前祝大家新年快乐,后续还会有很好的MOD福利给大家,谢谢大家让我遇见你们!
  • Hello, everyone. Last time I heard that there was a rule that paid MOD cannot be uploaded to this area, so I went off the shelf. A friend with a private letter said he wanted it, but I am sorry that I cannot upload it again. But don't worry, I share a free welfare MOD made by the author of our QQ group, named ADA.mod, snake lady. this one does not know whether friends know it or not. Some of the previous ones were uploaded to nexusmods, but the time was short and they were soon taken off the shelf. I heard that the unknown author disappeared in February and March. Then I learned the sections here, and I still learned some, but I still don't know how to upload the RAR format compressed package. I hope I can forgive you, so I give this MOD to everyone in the form of Baidu internet disk. . I hope that friends of Baidu.com will share it with you when they get it. I wish you a happy New Year in advance. There will be good MOD benefits for you in the future. Thank you for letting me meet you!
  • :)
  • lOsTfyhjev48GYb.png
  • After copying this section of content, open Baidu's internet disc mobile phone App, which is more convenient to operate.
    Withdrawal code: 2p41

Can you send me the link ? 

On 12/19/2019 at 5:11 AM, Agito4000 said:

The update did not brake any mods i use they update it for a new achievement and all u have to do is uninstall all mods then install them after update 

You misunderstood what I meant,  there definitely was an update that broke a couple of mods (for Ada, jiggle physics,etc) so that's why I generally not update,  also sometimes updates make performance worse for no reason... 

On 12/19/2019 at 7:56 PM, default.im said:

They have removed Denuvo, so the game launches / running like twice faster for me. Mods are working perfectly so far.

Huh, well that's good news I guess... (though I suppose some older mods I use would still be buggy when I update) 

Was this denuvo removal confirmed anywhere officially?

Also that's nice of course,  my game did start and load incredibly fast already however (SSD) and it's running at 60 EEFFFPEEESSS,  that's fast enough,  tyvm though...!   ;)

On 12/20/2019 at 7:45 AM, scarletxx4 said:

why u all cry about denuvo so much??? what does it does???

It triggers crybabies crying about other people's legit concerns,  that's why I don't like it,  personally.  :D:D:D

On my new version of the game, some mods work fine, but not all. Unfortunately, my favorite mod  Claire Bad Cop Detective does not work in

last version of the game (through Fluffy Modmanager, of course).:'(
If this mod  is working on a new version for someone, please help me with advices.

How to run it on the new version, any ideas?
Thank you very much in advance.

1 hour ago, styx101 said:

Unfortunately, my favorite mod  Claire Bad Cop Detective does not work in last version of the game (through Fluffy Modmanager, of course).:'(

Installed and checked by myself a few minutes ago, everything works smoothly. 1.5 PE

Try to uninstall all mods, re-read game archives, also verify game files. These steps usually helps me.

Hello, Everyone Screenshot_2019-12-25-03-01-39-85_5b19eeae754b18421d48054e4a8744e7.thumb.png.36342afa1b217f94fbaf039c4f074c19.pngScreenshot_2019-12-25-03-02-24-46_5b19eeae754b18421d48054e4a8744e7.thumb.png.57736a1eab9b4f0589fa740226b707ba.pngScreenshot_2019-12-25-03-01-58-81_5b19eeae754b18421d48054e4a8744e7.thumb.png.297c5a9be55222c7073a3433ed974da4.pnghappy Christmas, I am a little busy recently, I haven't been online for a long time, but I came with welfare. I started to reply to the area without the option of uploading files. I suddenly got on the line today, I was surprised, but This is better. Easy for everyone to download, now I'm going to start, ready? 

3DM MOD站_性感科幻风克莱尔_by_pppppyoyo.rar

Archived