Resident Evil 2 Remake Nude Claire (Request) [2] RELOADED

donwerve

On 12/3/2019 at 5:49 AM, MaidoLover said:

That anime claire looks just like that, not a game. 

And idk how they would get her into HS,  but it's possible I guess. 

They same way they get DoA and Vindictus meshes into HS. It isn't rocket surgery.

X-men

Completely different actress. Like 2+, 3+ chars are based on actual people.

On 9/4/2019 at 4:36 PM, eastperx said:

I posted the screenshots, so people could appreciate the hard work that went into that particluar mod.  If you don't like it, don't look at it.  Simple.

There is plenty of trash in this thread, that i scroll past, because i don't like it.  You don't see me, or anyone else, complaining about it.  Let alone, attacking the user that posted it.

Sounds to me, like the people whining about this chinese mod crap, are snowflakes themselves, and very, very salty.

My point is, if you don't like the screenshots i posted, for whatever reason.  Then scroll past it.  Either that, or obtain the mods yourself, (like a few of us on this forum have done), or use the free mods.

Good day.

as a mod creator myself, I couldnt give a Cr** about these hypocritical chinese moders that actually Illegally torrent games. Its okay for them to illegally download games but they get their panties in a twist if someone downloads their mods...I will never EVER make any of my mods behind a paywall. If people WANT to do donate I will let them but even if they don't donate I still will continue to make my mods public. This paid mod nonsense is ruining the modding community. Now you have AAA companies trying to pull the paid mod nonsense like Bethesda with their creation club that they keep pushing even after the backlash it received the first time they tried it.

1 hour ago, kaipurge said:

as a mod creator myself, I couldnt give a Cr** about these hypocritical chinese moders that actually Illegally torrent games. Its okay for them to illegally download games but they get their panties in a twist if someone downloads their mods...I will never EVER make any of my mods behind a paywall. If people WANT to do donate I will let them but even if they don't donate I still will continue to make my mods public. This paid mod nonsense is ruining the modding community. Now you have AAA companies trying to pull the paid mod nonsense like Bethesda with their creation club that they keep pushing even after the backlash it received the first time they tried it.

My personal fave is remodding someone else's content, or not even remodding and just repackaging and then charging for it.

On 12/4/2019 at 12:55 AM, Kargrin said:

First Remaked game (Resident Evil 1 HD*) then Re5. The first game was for PS1

Reveal hidden contents

Resident-Evil-3-Nemesis-Remake-Leak.jpg

Resident-Evil-3-Nemesis-Remake-Leak1.jpg

And what does this have to do with what I posted and why are you posting random videos from what looks like a RE3 live action movie? 

17 hours ago, 27X said:

They same way they get DoA and Vindictus meshes into HS. It isn't rocket surgery.

I see.  So how? 

Just curious,  I'd me more interested in the other way around tbh,  get them from HS into my fav game,  but I suppose that would be quite a bit harder than some ordinary "rocket surgery"?  :D

1 hour ago, MaidoLover said:

And what does this have to do with what I posted and why are you posting random videos from what looks like a RE3 live action movie? 

I see.  So how? 

Just curious,  I'd me more interested in the other way around tbh,  get them from HS into my fav game,  but I suppose that would be quite a bit harder than some ordinary "rocket surgery"?  :D

That depends on whether capcom changed file formats or not for 3+, which I'm assuming is a big "no". Xentax and Resident evil modding boards both have mesh converters for Unity/UE4/ -> RE and back again via 3ds or blender. Whether they're public or not is a different story. A shit ton of HS mods are paid and private so your mileage may vary.

I have been away for a long time, just started RE2 modding. Anyone have a mod like this with working jiggle physics?

https://www.nexusmods.com/residentevil22019/mods/130?tab=description&BH=6

This one works for the most part but the physics themselves are very jittery and erratic. I read this is a limitation of the how the physics are produced, being tied to the pendant etc. Thanks for any info.

4 hours ago, 27X said:

That depends on whether capcom changed file formats or not for 3+, which I'm assuming is a big "no". Xentax and Resident evil modding boards both have mesh converters for Unity/UE4/ -> RE and back again via 3ds or blender. Whether they're public or not is a different story. A shit ton of HS mods are paid and private so your mileage may vary.

Hmm, I see,  thanks.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:50 AM, atdsutm said:

For some reason, the Arison_C claire nude mod 1.2 does not replace my DLC Noir costume on my mod manager.

May I ask for help how to install it?

I had this same problem with almost all of my costumes that replaced Noir costume. A workout that helped me was that I re-read game archives (no sure if needed)  and installed it after the military costume mod. Which in my case was Big Boobed version of Claire Nude Biker at that time. Not sure if it works for u. But try installing it as last mod. 

2 hours ago, iwannamodsjr. said:

Is it also banable to post screenshots of paid mods? theres some good bdsm claire stuff i'd like to share XD (screenshots ofc, not the mod itself)

Screenshots should be fine. Paid mods got a shitstorm on when the author went cray here

On 12/8/2019 at 11:23 PM, dormain said:

I had this same problem with almost all of my costumes that replaced Noir costume. A workout that helped me was that I re-read game archives (no sure if needed)  and installed it after the military costume mod. Which in my case was Big Boobed version of Claire Nude Biker at that time. Not sure if it works for u. But try installing it as last mod. 

It worked now. Thanks a lot!

Archived