On 9/8/2022 at 11:37 AM, Zukzukarr said:

Why is there no texture swapping for the feet?

Because the feet texture is typically the same as the body texture, unless you were using some specific mod that changed that to force the feet to use a separate texture but I don't think that's very common

I use Pi-Cho ENB and Lux.  NPCs have a bit of a brown 'glow' to them sweating indoors (see pic below).

Please, anyone guid me to the ENB section that would deal with this so I can tweak?

Please also, I think my WFR settings may be off. The sweat is because they're all aroused (poor souls). But I might not have WFR set correctly.

Ideas welcome! Thanks.

enb2023_1_22_20_44_20.thumb.jpg.f83dd16ae546c8ae6c33ba0af0925f67.jpg

Edited by Bluegunk
4 hours ago, Daddy_snuffles said:

Can anyone explain the difference between this mod on LL and this one from Nexus? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78804?tab=posts&BH=0

I’m currently using the one from Nexus but it seems it isn’t compatible with High Poly Head and this one on LL is. I was just curious what the differences were. Definitely gonna give this a try when I get home.

Per the mod author who posted it on Nexus "Just minor script changes and support for Nexus's Vortex/Collections System." Also, at the bottom of the description page on Nexusmods, under credits it mentions that a modder had made it High Poly Head compatible. So if you're having an issue with it not working for High Poly Head, it's likely a problem with your mod list.

Edited by Jgoftl
13 hours ago, Jgoftl said:

Per the mod author who posted it on Nexus "Just minor script changes and support for Nexus's Vortex/Collections System." Also, at the bottom of the description page on Nexusmods, under credits it mentions that a modder had made it High Poly Head compatible. So if you're having an issue with it not working for High Poly Head, it's likely a problem with your mod list.

I started using this file instead of the one over on nexus and the High Poly Head seems to be working fine. I'm not sure how that would be an issue with my load order. 

Ok so i only noticed today that daymarr released his custom wet texture on the 17/9. the only problem is that they are psd files so you would have to blend them manually, so if anyone on here has already done that, would you be willing to share with those that don't know or can blend the textures.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/78804?tab=files&file_id=332463

opera_FoblXOUdRZ.png

Edited by zeldafrake
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2023 at 8:35 PM, H3GgCkhQnfyxPfjQhrdb said:

I've tried searching as much as I can before asking this but for some reason WetFunction Redux will not detect Sexlab Aroused Redux. Has anyone else had this issue or possibly know why this may be happening?

asdfasdfasdfasdfsda.png

Same question I asked right above you :D lol...

After some more experimentation I realized it does actually detect SexLab scenes and reacts accordingly in updating the "wetness" levels. But it won't show the SexLab settings option in the mod's MCM menu no matter what. Guess that part of it is broken.

It also took a little time before I noticed it started working, not sure what was up with that.

I downloaded the version that's on the Nexus as it's *slightly* updated, though not sure it makes a big difference.

On 3/2/2023 at 11:44 PM, SwissCheeseConnoisseur said:

Same question I asked right above you :D lol...

After some more experimentation I realized it does actually detect SexLab scenes and reacts accordingly in updating the "wetness" levels. But it won't show the SexLab settings option in the mod's MCM menu no matter what. Guess that part of it is broken.

It also took a little time before I noticed it started working, not sure what was up with that.

I downloaded the version that's on the Nexus as it's *slightly* updated, though not sure it makes a big difference.

Get in the habit of reading at least a few pages of the topic you're asking the question on. People on every page ask the same questions, the answers to which were given on one of the last pages.
Remove the WetFunction SDA patch or move the SDA below WetFunction. Another similar problem was somewhere within five pages ago.

Regarding the textures from FO4, someone try this file, I just inverted it to black and removed the noise a little, tried to make it look the same as all the other normal maps in skyrim have. This must look really bad, because it's just a quick experiment.
wet_010_s.dds

Edited by Soldream
On 3/6/2023 at 1:21 PM, Soldream said:

Get in the habit of reading at least a few pages of the topic you're asking the question on. People on every page ask the same questions, the answers to which were given on one of the last pages.
Remove the WetFunction SDA patch or move the SDA below WetFunction. Another similar problem was somewhere within five pages ago.

Regarding the textures from FO4, someone try this file, I just inverted it to black and removed the noise a little, tried to make it look the same as all the other normal maps in skyrim have. This must look really bad, because it's just a quick experiment.
wet_010_s.dds

to be honest i couldn't even tell if any of the textures were changed, since wouldn't you need to blend all the files to contain the new texture for it to show up?

Btw daymar has released their skyrim compatible resource texture for wet funtion redux, it's on the download page of the nexus version, it's pds files so try working with them instead of the fo4 ones that were link on here.

Tried to blend the textures myself and i think i did it right for the most part but it still doesn't have that 3d look to it might need to use the normal map texture to get that effect.

and the wet texture isn't showing up on the head or hands even though i blended the textures for them.

I blended the textures with the assumption that the body resource texture are meant to be Wet_100_dds SkyrimSE_41f1MSB588.jpg

Edited by zeldafrake

Okay, so i managed to get the textures to work for the head and hands too now, but i have realized that you can only get the 3d look via normal maps.

Here are my wet textures made with Daymarrs custom textures.

Make a folder path that is the same as other WFR texture replacers and pack it into a rar or zip, now you can use it with your mod manager of choice.

wet_100_s.ddswet_101_s.ddswet_110_s.ddswet_111_s.ddswethand_s.ddswethead_s.dds

So my question is, is anyone here experienced in editing  script sources? Because there would be a need to add a function to WFR to change the normalmap to a wet one with the same rate it does for the wetness effect, otherwise you would have to replace your normalmaps outright to have a constant wet look which would be dumb.

Here are my normalmap wet textures that are made using Daymarrs custom wet textures and Bits and Pieces,

i made them in BC7(sRGB) and with mip maps enabled.

Feel free to use them to figure out a way to get WFR to use them.

wetbody_msn.dds wethands_msn.dds wethead_msn.dds

Edited by zeldafrake
  • 2 weeks later...
On 11/22/2022 at 6:47 AM, Cursed Raccoon said:

My problem was that i forgot to turn on the wet textures xD but now everything works fine like it should be. And i havent noticed any neck seam on my end..

What do you mean by 'forgot to turn on the wet textures'? As in, you forgot to turn them on in MO2 or something? I've got the cbbe sweat textures so they shouldn't be missing. Might be an issue with high poly head. 

On 4/13/2023 at 10:33 PM, BurgerBob7 said:

what am i doing wrong i dont see any wet effect is it cause of my enb? or does it require a vanilla copy of the game?

On 4/7/2023 at 2:14 AM, vivalamememan said:

What do you mean by 'forgot to turn on the wet textures'? As in, you forgot to turn them on in MO2 or something? I've got the cbbe sweat textures so they shouldn't be missing. Might be an issue with high poly head. 

Feel free to ignore this if you've already done so. But for the uninitiated, this mod requires you to activate for individual targets via MCM

1. Open MCM, navigate to Wet Function Redux SE MCM window

2. Open Targets tab

3. On right-side, select your player, activate effect, and return to game

I've tried to make wet function's effect work in sexlab scene, but as soon as the scene started the sweat droplet effect just disappeared.

I tried messing around the setting in MCM, setting all the numbers in the sexlab integration to 10, tried forced value to my character, but sadly nothing worked.

Is this normal or something is wrong?