Naked Giants, Draugr & Female Dragons SE

Naked Giants, Draugr & Female Dragons SE

View File

Jacques00's Naked Giants, Draugr & Female Dragons SE

I did NOT create this mod. I simply converted it for Skyrim Special Edition. 

And @jacques00 gave me permission to upload it to the SE downloads section to share with all of you!

I listed Sexlab SE, SOS SE, and physics mod like CBP SEor HDT SE as requirements because, I mean...why ELSE would you want Naked Giants?  ?

This is just a body replacer

@greenmango12 edited an Alternate version here:  

The following copied from the original LE mod page Naked Giants LE:

Because naked giants!

Sample Images and Screenshots:

Spoiler

(No presentable images as of yet!)

Screenshots by FauxFurry: here (normal) and here (modded with SoS Full)

What's in the Mod?:

• A "Giants.esp" to enable and spawn both male and female giants
  • A custom skeleton for giants with added bones for different parts of naked anatomy
  • Edited meshes for the three variants of male giants
  • Additional meshes for giantesses (female giants)
  • Nude-specific textures that replace current giant textures
  • "Replacer" version includes just single meshes; "Weight" version includes two meshes for each variant to enable NPC/creature-compatible dynamic weight mods (if any!)

Download:

Naked Giants "Weight Version with Sounds": (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-22)

The main mod which includes male and female naked meshes, HDTPE and SoS compatibility, and sounds. The female giants are "normal" proportioned by default. For more extreme proportions, check the Optional Mod Add-Ons.

Optional Mod Add-Ons:

Alternate ESP:

Replaces .esp to add additional content or compatibility.

SoS Full Compatibility Patch: (Last Updated: 2015-Sep-22)

If for some reason, the main mod is not functioning properly with SoS Full, try this .esp instead.

Of course, this requires Schlongs Of Skyrim - FULL SE

-----

Things I still need to figure out:

• Make jiggly anatomy move using SoS and HDT, and/or custom key-animations. (partially solved)

Things the Modder can do:

• Anything you want, I suppose! Credit-giving can be nice, but not strictly necessary as I feel this is just another kit-bash for me to figure things out than a fully original mod, though I did spend some time getting the giantess' mesh and textures sorted out.

What the User can do:

• Report any errors or major issues (like CTD) so I, or anyone else here, can troubleshoot if possible.
  • Take screenshots and post them here!

Special thanks for mods used/edited to create this:
(Apologies if not mentioned by name)

If, for any reason, the moderators feel this topic and the contents it holds breaches any proprietary concerns, feel free to remove the download links and lock/delete the topic (but do let me know beforehand!).

Thanks for looking and have fun!

If you enjoy my conversion work and would like to toss a coin to my coffee fund, you can visit my Patreon ~ Nomkaz

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    06/19/2019
  • Category
  • Requires
    SexLab - Sex Animation Framework SE, SOS - Schlongs of Skyrim SE, HDT SE, or CBP SE
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I had ported these same 2 for personal use and sent these plus some bodyslide files that someone had created to jaques to test out. only issues i had is it didnt always play very well with the current creature framework and would occasionaly cause a ctd and i never could figure out how to get a mix of them to spawn. it would always be all female or all male or some of my other test installations. is that a current issue here or are the female meshes completely seperate and identifying a female in game for animations? i am very much a dabbler so not poking at it just curious as to what to expect ?

EDIT: btw. i havent tested these yet but the uunps on se for these looked pretty good on the one i ported :P

• 2 weeks later...

SOS integration works great.  However, my giants aren't naked, they have typical giant clothes.  The females are a mix of topless and pasties, and the male giants are all clothed.  Any ideas on how to get them to be fully naked?  Thanks!

EDIT:  Turns out the giant's armor is very well labeled and easy to spot in Nifskope.  I just unpacked the mod, opened the .nif files in Nifskope, and deleted the blocks that were labeled as armor.  Repacked the mod and now my naked giants are actually naked.   Leaving this here in case anyone else has the same issue.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Reproducable CTD on my end:

I approached a giant-camp for the first time with this mod, and as i got closer (which probably is when detailed meshes were loaded, and SL-plugins started evaluating the giant), i got insta-CTD. I saved a few secs before that happened, and i can reproduce this on every reload. Removing this mod and cleaning my save == no crash.

No papyruslog entry - the logfile just ended after saving and thawing the game .

I'm not really asking for troubleshooting, since i don't really care about using this mod - i was just curious, and thought i leave the results.

Relevant mods activated: (Masters) SL, SLA, SOS, Creatures, HentaiPreg, ZAZ,  (Plugins) SOS Full, SLAL, MNC, HentaiCreatures, MoreCreatures, SLAC, AnimalSOS, Defeat

I was using the giants version for SOS full, and tried loading it before and after animalSOS - same result. Since it seems to work for other people, i suspect it might conflict with animalSOS or its meshes.

EDIT: Using CBPC only - no SMP-plugins active.

• 2 months later...

Am I the only one having this problem? I've been using this file for a few builds now. My last three installs the naked giants walk around with their balls stuck to the ground. Not when aroused, just the naked unaroused ones. WTF?

I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, the latest Sexlab build, the latest skse, the latest SOS and this build ABC not Creature Shlongs, CBPC this time, I think I had HDT-SMP last time, everything is as up to date as possible. In fact, a lot of these mods have recently updated so I was sure there wouldn't be a problem this build and yet they still walk around with a testicle pinned to the ground. Anybody have a clue where I should start? Last build I also had the hdt physics patch on SOS and it looked fairly accurate, this time I skipped that thinking it may have been the culprit... nope.

I hate to say it but I may have to have clothed giants in my game - and that's just sad.

10 hours ago, TheAmazingRob said:

Am I the only one having this problem? I've been using this file for a few builds now. My last three installs the naked giants walk around with their balls stuck to the ground. Not when aroused, just the naked unaroused ones. WTF?

I'm using the XP32 Maximum Skeleton Special Extended, the latest Sexlab build, the latest skse, the latest SOS and this build ABC not Creature Shlongs, CBPC this time, I think I had HDT-SMP last time, everything is as up to date as possible. In fact, a lot of these mods have recently updated so I was sure there wouldn't be a problem this build and yet they still walk around with a testicle pinned to the ground. Anybody have a clue where I should start? Last build I also had the hdt physics patch on SOS and it looked fairly accurate, this time I skipped that thinking it may have been the culprit... nope.

I hate to say it but I may have to have clothed giants in my game - and that's just sad.

That's 100% an physics issue. Make sure you have the latest version of your physics. HDT-SMP is still a but wonky, use the one on Nexus. It's not perfect, but it is being worked on and update for better functioning.

2 hours ago, TheAmazingRob said:

Right on, I'll give it a try and post back with the results for anyone else who might have the same issue in the future.

Appreciate the reply, thanks

aers is running the HDT-SMP page on Nexus. I'd check there and see if it's a known/reported bug, or if it's a load order problem. Personally, I only Install HDT-SMP manually. It's the only way it works right.

• 3 weeks later...

so i tried reading through the first few sites but i can't get some of the mod to work.

Tried the male version, everything worked, tried the female version, works as well -

I wanted to give the Female SoS version a go to but this is the point where i failed.

It's not really important to get that to work for my game but i hate it when i cant get something to work.

Can someone tell me how to make the female Giantess use the SoS parts so that i can stop going mad about something not working for me?

2 hours ago, -Player1- said:

so i tried reading through the first few sites but i can't get some of the mod to work.

Tried the male version, everything worked, tried the female version, works as well -

I wanted to give the Female SoS version a go to but this is the point where i failed.

It's not really important to get that to work for my game but i hate it when i cant get something to work.

Can someone tell me how to make the female Giantess use the SoS parts so that i can stop going mad about something not working for me?

There are no female Giants SoS version included in this mod, so You need to ask where you got that mod.

6 hours ago, nomkaz said:

There are no female Giants SoS version included in this mod, so You need to ask where you got that mod.

Was judging from the screens that were included here: 

On 6/19/2019 at 8:46 PM, nomkaz said:

xxxxxx and here (modded with SoS Full)

Ive got SoS Full but SoS tells me that this race isn't supposed to be supported and nothing happens so i thought that this mod would change something for that?

On 12/30/2019 at 6:55 AM, -Player1- said:

Was judging from the screens that were included here: 

Ive got SoS Full but SoS tells me that this race isn't supposed to be supported and nothing happens so i thought that this mod would change something for that?

It isn't included with the mod by default. I just messed around with things in the Creation Kit and Nifskope to get it to work but I don't even know how well it would work to try it again with SE. I'd just use SkyFem's More Nasty Critters patch for giant herms. 

53 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

It isn't included with the mod by default. I just messed around with things in the Creation Kit and Nifskope to get it to work but I don't even know how well it would work to try it again with SE. I'd just use SkyFem's More Nasty Critters patch for giant herms. 

I see, nah. if it Isn't even included then i don't need it.

Was just thinking i couldnt get it to work.

On 12/31/2019 at 7:31 PM, -Player1- said:

I see, nah. if it Isn't even included then i don't need it.

Was just thinking i couldnt get it to work.

With that being a separate mod, it will need a patch. Specifically a patch fort he mesh I think (don't quote me). I have no idea how that would work either, but the author of that mod may.

It seems some Giants still walk around with their clothes (I noticed it on 2 blonde ones)
Is this the right place to ask whether it'll be fixed at some point? Or is there something I gotta do on my end?
I also kept my game from crashing by disabling the MNC nude meshes within the creature framework.
(but to get the schlongs to line up I usually need to bend them a bit)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Today I was restarting the game after quite a pause, all I did was install the XXL Version of FNIS and some more SL Animations.

THen I noticed that now my giants also have their balls stuck to the ground and when killed, have no schlong at all.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod multiple times and dont see any improvement.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2020 at 4:04 PM, RhodosGuard said:

Is there really still no fix for giants/giantesses not stripping? It's really sad that I cant get giants to unqeuip their clubs/clothes when I initiate sex.
So I basically have to restrict myself to only willingly engage them when they randomly roll a nude model.

If you're using Giant Families mod, no there isn't, I think the author made them nevernude.

On 3/1/2020 at 4:31 PM, RhodosGuard said:

Today I was restarting the game after quite a pause, all I did was install the XXL Version of FNIS and some more SL Animations.

THen I noticed that now my giants also have their balls stuck to the ground and when killed, have no schlong at all.
I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod multiple times and dont see any improvement.

That's an HDT/CBP issue. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I have a slew of giant mods all running at once, and haven't run into that particular problem since.

My Giants mods:

Naked Giants (I merge both files into one file)

Giant Younglings by Mihail

Giant Families SE

Height Adjusted Races with True Giants SE

Genuine Giants

Giants SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) SE Full

Female Giant Alt Meshes (I can't recall if I got that on L.L. or Nexus)

If you're using Giant Families mod, no there isn't, I think the author made them nevernude.

No, just this one. But the game spawns a variety of Giants some of which are still clothed.
I think I have accepted that I should only approach nude ones. Even though it would have been nicer to either have spawns tweaked to only spawn nude ones, or to have an option to "strip them" especially since, unless I necro them, they also still have their Clubs equipped when starting an animation.

That's an HDT/CBP issue. Sometimes it happens and sometimes it doesn't. I have a slew of giant mods all running at once, and haven't run into that particular problem since.

My Giants mods:

Naked Giants (I merge both files into one file)

Giant Younglings by Mihail

Giant Families SE

Height Adjusted Races with True Giants SE

Genuine Giants

Giants SOS (Schlongs of Skyrim) SE Full

Female Giant Alt Meshes (I can't recall if I got that on L.L. or Nexus)

I managed to fix this by overwriting the XPMSE files with this ones. A lot of people keep saying never to overwrite it, which is why I didnt when i first encountered this, but the moment I did overwrite those files it started working.

This is my only giants mod, and there was an invisible female giant raiding my Lakeview Manor house. What am I missing to either make her visible, or should I be looking at load order or something, is it a SL:Creatures thing? Vortex isn't finding any conflicts.
 Edit: I'm dumb and didn't install the main file. Next up to figure out. balls on the ground when walking around, but not during animations. and some of the lady giants aren't naked.