Naked Giants, Draugr & Female Dragons SE

• 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, Knight_Ryu88 said:

Any chance of getting the bodyslide from LE converted to SE yet?

Is that on the main download page or another page? I don't see bodyslide files anywhere. Just alternate bodies.

Edited by nomkaz
10 hours ago, Knight_Ryu88 said:

Any chance of getting the bodyslide from LE converted to SE yet?

Since the giantess are human shaped, with outfit studio you can probably create your own bodyslides.

1) Open outfit studio

2) Load outfit ( and look for the giantess body nif you want to edit)

3) Load reference and choose what cbbe/unp referenc eyoru skyrim uses

4) scale the nude reference so that it fits inside the giantess body

5) conform

If we could somehow get the giantess keleton to use 3ba, we could have the best jiggles too. ( they should work normally with cbpc though.)

• 2 weeks later...
19 hours ago, erapx said:

Hello, noob here. How can I make the naked female giants have underclothes? The males in mod have vanilla clothes while the females are naked when I installed it.

The name of the mod is "Naked Giants" if you don't want them naked, remove the mod.

• 2 weeks later...

I am now also having strong suspicions, that the SOS Version of the naked giants breaks giants being nude?
When I activate the SOS Version of the esp, giants start wearing their armor again. But maybe that's just because the giant hasnt been "respawned" yet and was still using a visible armor addon?

I tried loading the sos giants.esp as a seperate .esp by renaming it and couldn't really find much of a reason for that mod to break naked giants.

On 8/18/2020 at 12:59 PM, jorgen.klein said:

This is a lifesaver, with this package, as is, everything seems to work perfectly.

Overwriting all other skeletons with this mods

The last slight problem is that I seem unable to adjust the angle of his schlong with the default SOS buttons.
nvm, adjusting schlong works now. Gotta be a little bit of bother though, to readjust the positioning in every animation where it currently doesnt fit. 

Edited by RhodosGuard
fix

Can someone here split this mod into female+naked giants and male naked giants?
I want to use ABC but naked giants will always have the SOS dong, so I'd either like a non-SOS Version that just constantly has the MNC Mesh active or be able to just install the female and naked giants. 

I dunno what I am doing wrong. But with the base mod and SOS Full Patch the GIants still wear clothes...

I am trying to get Naked Giants, but also have them work with MNC / ABC Schlongs, but the Version I linked earlier is not compatible with ABC, so I went back to this mods base installation, but now every giant is wearing clothes again.

Edited by RhodosGuard
more accurate description
On 4/26/2022 at 2:37 PM, RhodosGuard said:

I dunno what I am doing wrong. But with the base mod and SOS Full Patch the GIants still wear clothes...

I am trying to get Naked Giants, but also have them work with MNC / ABC Schlongs, but the Version I linked earlier is not compatible with ABC, so I went back to this mods base installation, but now every giant is wearing clothes again.

This is just a conversion for SE, I didn't make the mod so I can't say for sure. It was made for SOS to use SOS Schlongs. If you want to use MNA or ASOS, I'd suggest trying it without the SOS patch

4 hours ago, nomkaz said:

This is just a conversion for SE, I didn't make the mod so I can't say for sure. It was made for SOS to use SOS Schlongs. If you want to use MNA or ASOS, I'd suggest trying it without the SOS patch

It's not that much of a problem, I guess I gotta deal with the slight disruption in immersion when their mesh just changes when starting an animation.

I am way more interested in a version that removes giant armors entirely right now.
I know someone uploaded a version that removes covering parts of giant armor, but that one is least compatible with MNC/ABC.

So, is there any known reason the light/heavy armor giants still use their armor despite this being called naked giants?

1 hour ago, RhodosGuard said:

It's not that much of a problem, I guess I gotta deal with the slight disruption in immersion when their mesh just changes when starting an animation.

I am way more interested in a version that removes giant armors entirely right now.
I know someone uploaded a version that removes covering parts of giant armor, but that one is least compatible with MNC/ABC.

So, is there any known reason the light/heavy armor giants still use their armor despite this being called naked giants?

I'm not exactly sure, but it's possible those armors use a different shaped mesh that the Original author didn't account for?

I've made mediocre progress:

the mod contains 12 .nif files:
(female)giants_0.nif
(female)giants_1.nif

(female)giants01_0.nif
(female)giants01_1.nif

(female)giants02_0.nif
(female)giants02_1.nif

what I did was replacing the 01_1 and 02_2 files with the _1 and _0 files.

Now all giants are naked but when reverting to the MNC meshes they obviously go back to (half)clothed versions. 
Now all I need to figure out is to learn where MNC saves it's un-schlonged meshes, so I can replace them too. 

So this has naked giants, DRAUGR  and DRAGONS? I am confused, you left no pictures as to what the mod was, simply left it to our imaginations in what amount to be try haqrd premature ejaculation. I could convert mods easy, and anyone could take three screen shots, one of the draugrs, one of the giants, one of the dragons. You go on throughout the page to say no mention of draugrs. In fact the you only allude to naked draugr or female dragons in the title. In fact the original mod had nothing to do with dragons or draugr. WTF mate?

12 minutes ago, capngagi said:

So this has naked giants, DRAUGR  and DRAGONS? I am confused, you left no pictures as to what the mod was, simply left it to our imaginations in what amount to be try haqrd premature ejaculation. I could convert mods easy, and anyone could take three screen shots, one of the draugrs, one of the giants, one of the dragons. You go on throughout the page to say no mention of draugrs. In fact the you only allude to naked draugr or female dragons in the title. In fact the original mod had nothing to do with dragons or draugr. WTF mate?

1. They are in the title, and they are on the download page, there are multiple pictures in this thread, at least for giants
2. I do agree that this misses Naked Draugr pictures
2a. Naked Draugrs aren't really to my taste. What it does is give all female draugrs a naked mesh where breast size scales with the rank of the draugr. Female Draugr Deathlords have tits bigger than most creatures heads
2b. you cant use the female draugrs in SL animations, because there is no option for female draugrs in Creature Framework
3. If you want female Dragons, just use HCOS

4 hours ago, RhodosGuard said:

1. They are in the title, and they are on the download page, there are multiple pictures in this thread, at least for giants
2. I do agree that this misses Naked Draugr pictures
2a. Naked Draugrs aren't really to my taste. What it does is give all female draugrs a naked mesh where breast size scales with the rank of the draugr. Female Draugr Deathlords have tits bigger than most creatures heads
2b. you cant use the female draugrs in SL animations, because there is no option for female draugrs in Creature Framework
3. If you want female Dragons, just use HCOS

Sortry I was mad. Someone pissed in my coffee.

• 2 weeks later...

I had a couple of questions

1. It seems like the female giants aren't flagged as giants. I have the One With Nature mod, which allows you to change the behavior of creatures from hostile to friendly or allied. Is it possible to edit this? Everything seems to be in esp file, not an ini, and I don't know how to edit those myself. I would also like to make more female giants spawn if possible. Getting the game to identify them as giant types is my #1 concern though.
  2. Spells that are supposed to affect NPCs also don't seem to work on them. Are they supposed to? Like how is SL supposed to work if they don't?
On 5/16/2022 at 1:48 AM, exxa said:

I had a couple of questions

1. It seems like the female giants aren't flagged as giants. I have the One With Nature mod, which allows you to change the behavior of creatures from hostile to friendly or allied. Is it possible to edit this? Everything seems to be in esp file, not an ini, and I don't know how to edit those myself. I would also like to make more female giants spawn if possible. Getting the game to identify them as giant types is my #1 concern though.
  2. Spells that are supposed to affect NPCs also don't seem to work on them. Are they supposed to? Like how is SL supposed to work if they don't?

Gotta be honest, I have no such Problems.

I am using Beastess SE and both Mating Call and the Calm Spell affect the female giants, I can also offer myself to them using Aroused Creatures. 
And when initiating a scene I do get to use the female giant animations. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/15/2022 at 4:48 PM, exxa said:

It seems like the female giants aren't flagged as giants. I have the One With Nature mod,

One With Nature - Female Giants Patch SSE.7z

One With Nature creates new factions and the patch above adds the female giants to the OWNGiant faction.

Not sure how to increase spawns for them though.

When you say spells don't work.. which are you referring to? Aroused Creatures works with both female and male giants. Might have to install the "optional" Creature Framework as well and make sure you have animations for giants installed, I think Funnybizness and Gunslicer are the only SLAL packs that have giantess animations.