Naked Giants, Draugr & Female Dragons SE

Is there any way to get the female giants to work with cocks from SOS? I saw it was possible in the Oldrim thread for this mod via a screenshot but there's no comprehensive or even somewhat tangible guide on how to do it, as just having the mods installed doesn't seem to give me futa giants.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/11/2020 at 8:24 PM, NikitaRGX said:

Is there any way to get the female giants to work with cocks from SOS? I saw it was possible in the Oldrim thread for this mod via a screenshot but there's no comprehensive or even somewhat tangible guide on how to do it, as just having the mods installed doesn't seem to give me futa giants.

I also want to know this.

I managed to make all giants spaws female by editing the leveled list in ssedit but can't make them be futas.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/1/2020 at 6:45 PM, DovahSlab20 said:

Hello, I am having this weird model bug when I used sexlab defeat. It happens with some necro and missionary positions. Do you know if this could just be an issue with funnybizness animations or an error in the model of the giantess? This is strange as that animation pack has animations intended for this mod as far as I have seen on their screenshots. I do have Creature Framework installed.ScreenShot4.png.99412db691107eb1c547da5d27dd4dae.pngScreenShot5.png.ce0f731e8d67e0b74501af23c98ba777.png

This is a bit of an old pull, but these animation are directly a problem with Funnybizness's pack, his old stuff just seems to make the facial animations of the giants in this mod freak out. I'm not sure either where to source any/more female giant animations that aren't broken in SSE.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@nomkaz So, I'm not exactly sure which mod does it... but one of em already adds in the female dragons that appear to be in the female dragons file you've uploaded, albeit without the chest.. mesh? or is it texture... I get those confused. Basically female dragons with lumps on their chest are not present in this version.

Also the differentiation of dragoness/dragon only exists in this mod. I'm not 100% sure... but I think it might be More Nasty Critters? Or the Hentai creatures one that adds in female dragons. Either way I like the idea of having separate Dragoness spawns with ID's, but... I'm also a deviant and like the small breast lumps that are present in the other mod. Is there a way you can maybe track it down and update it to where it works together? :3 If not that's cool and I'll just go without, but I would like the separation of Dragonesses from Dragons, thats neat and helps my immersion a wee bit!

P.S. Found out is is indeed Horny Creatures of Skyrim that adds it in. Special Texture files with Dragoness in the name, though unfortunately the dragon names don't change in game x.x

On 1/11/2021 at 5:15 AM, Screws said:

@nomkaz So, I'm not exactly sure which mod does it... but one of em already adds in the female dragons that appear to be in the female dragons file you've uploaded, albeit without the chest.. mesh? or is it texture... I get those confused. Basically female dragons with lumps on their chest are not present in this version.

Also the differentiation of dragoness/dragon only exists in this mod. I'm not 100% sure... but I think it might be More Nasty Critters? Or the Hentai creatures one that adds in female dragons. Either way I like the idea of having separate Dragoness spawns with ID's, but... I'm also a deviant and like the small breast lumps that are present in the other mod. Is there a way you can maybe track it down and update it to where it works together? :3 If not that's cool and I'll just go without, but I would like the separation of Dragonesses from Dragons, thats neat and helps my immersion a wee bit!

P.S. Found out is is indeed Horny Creatures of Skyrim that adds it in. Special Texture files with Dragoness in the name, though unfortunately the dragon names don't change in game x.x

I am not the author, I can't change anything about this mod because I have no idea how to do so.

• 7 months later...
On 12/31/2019 at 3:38 PM, FauxFurry said:

It isn't included with the mod by default. I just messed around with things in the Creation Kit and Nifskope to get it to work but I don't even know how well it would work to try it again with SE. I'd just use SkyFem's More Nasty Critters patch for giant herms. 

so where can i locate the MNC patch for skyfem?

58 minutes ago, FauxFurry said:

It is included in the Compatibility Patches.

alright so i downloaded all of the skyfem stuff and added the patches through SSEEdit and still couldn't give the fem giants a penis and i also have the UNP futa CBBE conversion thingie installed and the MNC compatibility stuffs installed but what i did notice is that Skyfem doesnt modify MNC is there a way i could make MNC modifiable?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 10/13/2021 at 9:00 PM, Ileyden said:

I just installed this mod. The appearance of giant men has changed. But, women - giants did not appear. What is wrong?

You have to make sure to move "Giants.esp" plugin under (make it sure it loads last) any mod that also changes leveled lists. I had to same problem and i have fixed this that way.

While I have ZERO interest in giant schlongs (or any other kind, really), I was able to re-purpose the nicely-done female giant assets to make an esp-less replacer. I also bashed together a draugr replacer in the same vein. So, thanks for making this mod and its assets available for SE!

Rochndil, who takes the stuff he likes where he can find it...

• 2 months later...
On 9/23/2019 at 10:54 AM, Guest said:

Reproducable CTD on my end:

I approached a giant-camp for the first time with this mod, and as i got closer (which probably is when detailed meshes were loaded, and SL-plugins started evaluating the giant), i got insta-CTD. I saved a few secs before that happened, and i can reproduce this on every reload. Removing this mod and cleaning my save == no crash.

No papyruslog entry - the logfile just ended after saving and thawing the game .

I'm not really asking for troubleshooting, since i don't really care about using this mod - i was just curious, and thought i leave the results.

Relevant mods activated: (Masters) SL, SLA, SOS, Creatures, HentaiPreg, ZAZ,  (Plugins) SOS Full, SLAL, MNC, HentaiCreatures, MoreCreatures, SLAC, AnimalSOS, Defeat

I was using the giants version for SOS full, and tried loading it before and after animalSOS - same result. Since it seems to work for other people, i suspect it might conflict with animalSOS or its meshes.

EDIT: Using CBPC only - no SMP-plugins active.

The SOS Version is not a version but a patch, you still need the main file which is likely the cause of your CTD.