• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/16/2019 at 2:22 PM, WickedAssistant said:

If you are seeing the mosaic and the game tells you it's there, then you've downloaded Streamer Mode. Look in your Mods folder to remove it.

Go to your Mods folder, locate the file, click it, and press the delete key on your keyboard. The only way you'd see the mosaic covering up the Sims is if you downloaded Streamer Mode.

that dont works..i deleted all ..i mean all of this censor and still apeear https://prnt.sc/svlmtq  ..always...do something to it u.u

On 6/13/2019 at 1:06 PM, pinkchix said:

Hey guys, so updated the mod 13/6/19 and now all my actions are censored with that horrible mosaic pattern... how on earth do i turn it off?

Thanks P 

that dont works..i deleted all ..i mean all of this censor and still apeear https://prnt.sc/svlmtq  ..always...do something to it u.u   o am tired......i tried manyyyy times and still appear it damm no sense it cause i download all and cannot see ¬¬

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
5 hours ago, JinxyFaye0724 said:

where do you find this at?

It's in your TS4 folder and the game creates a new one every time it loads.

The problem is old game data, and mods data, get mixed in with data from new game updates & mod updates as this file is the games temp cache used to help things load faster.

Basically it's like the trash can that needs to be emptied out on occasion.

• 3 months later...
On 6/13/2019 at 6:06 PM, pinkchix said:

Hey guys, so updated the mod 13/6/19 and now all my actions are censored with that horrible mosaic pattern... how on earth do i turn it off?

Thanks P 

Just delete the turbo driver streamer file from your mods