12 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

If you're using the Patreon version then you need the unlock mod by Wicked assistant.

I'm not using Patreon and I just downloaded the new patch and everything else EXCEPT 'Streamer mode' and it's still saying I have it when I know I didn't download it.

7 hours ago, babyb1999 said:

I'm not using Patreon and I just downloaded the new patch and everything else EXCEPT 'Streamer mode' and it's still saying I have it when I know I didn't download it.

Delete the whickedwhims folder in your "save" folder. Not that it should matter. If you are using the version DL'ed from here then the only way to get censored is having that file installed.

12 minutes ago, smjm81 said:

Delete the whickedwhims folder in your "save" folder. Not that it should matter. If you are using the version DL'ed from here then the only way to get censored is having that file installed.

This thread really made me chuckle?

The more they learn, the more they get confused.com!

Could you imagine if this were Skyrim!!! 

30 minutes ago, B10HAZARD. said:

This thread really made me chuckle?

The more they learn, the more they get confused.com!

Could you imagine if this were Skyrim!!! 

That's what I'm saying! Modding for Sims is WAY easier than most other games.

On 7/11/2019 at 7:34 AM, klapalcios said:

Hey, just search for " TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package " on your computer and delete all files that will appear, I also had this problem and it worked for me. Probably this file should be among your mods ^^

Thank you so much!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/11/2019 at 11:34 AM, klapalcios said:

Hey, just search for " TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package " on your computer and delete all files that will appear, I also had this problem and it worked for me. Probably this file should be among your mods ^^

that's it. thank you

7 hours ago, gingermami said:

I did this and its still censored? And I don't have anything remotely close to saying "streamer" in my mods folder. Any ideas?

Ok....take your mods folder out....delete localthumbcache.pkg file....start a new game....exit without saving....put mods back...delete local etc again and restart the game....if it still does it then you definitely have the streamer file somewhere.....

• 1 month later...
11 hours ago, SmaugyD9 said:

I too am having problems, and I deleted the localthumbcache and i Literally watched it come right back as soon as the game turned on.

It's supposed to be there. Localthumbcache is generated every time you start the game. 

Make sure you delete the Wicked Whims file that says "stream" in it. That will remove the censor mosaic.

• 3 weeks later...
On 06/07/2019 at 16:10, babyb1999 said:

Não estou usando o Patreon e baixei o novo patch e tudo mais, EXCETO 'Streamer mode' e ainda estou dizendo que o tenho quando sei que não o baixei.

Search for this file in the WickedWhimsMod and delete folder (TURBODRIVER_WickedWhims_StreamerMode.package)

On 7/11/2019 at 11:04 AM, klapalcios said:

Thanks it is working for me

3 hours ago, dawei14 said:

How do you get rid of streamer mod? 

How did I install it? 

I thought I just installed normal Wicked Whims... Why is streamer mod in the same place as all the other installs?

Can I get the normal install instead of streamer mod? Where do I go?

Normal ww download is on here.....you don't need the streamer mod unless you post a lot on youtube etc....just delete it if you have it..

• 2 months later...