• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/10/2023 at 5:50 PM, BraveNewWorld721 said:

Hmm, anyone having issue after teleported to jail? Nothing happened after guard said he is about to search me and both character just stand there.

I have the same issue, did all the requirements yet still the same issue keeps or happening even in new save.

6 hours ago, ahsdg said:

For some reason guards will take my armor and clothing even though they down have a stolen tag on them. Could this mod be the culprit?

Your inventory is temporarily removed during the inspection, so the mod conceivably could be the culprit, but I've never had non-stolen items not be returned, and that's not a problem that you typically see reported here, so the mod shouldn't be the problem.

Another mod might be causing trouble.  It looks like Body Search temporarily moves your stuff to the evidence chest in the jail.  If you have a mod that changes the chest, especially if it changes the chest's ownership (or the ownership of everything in the jail), it's possible that this is causing your stuff to become marked as stolen.

5 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

Your inventory is temporarily removed during the inspection, so the mod conceivably could be the culprit, but I've never had non-stolen items not be returned, and that's not a problem that you typically see reported here, so the mod shouldn't be the problem.

Another mod might be causing trouble.  It looks like Body Search temporarily moves your stuff to the evidence chest in the jail.  If you have a mod that changes the chest, especially if it changes the chest's ownership (or the ownership of everything in the jail), it's possible that this is causing your stuff to become marked as stolen.

Ah I see. Didnt know thats how the chests worked. If the chests ownership is in fact modified, will my stuff be taken regardless of this mod?

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

So I get stopped, Taken back, The guard kneels down and reaches his hand out. Its done a naked search once. But it Always blacks out and then comes back and says "Oh you have nothing bad" and then goes along. I have the animation pack from Page 8 for SE. I have run FNIS. So what have I gotten wrong? I have also noticed that in other mods there are no struggle animations either, seems related to me. Like in SLHH or Other mods that use the force animation. With is a similar animation from what I see in the pick. Why would only those 2 not work? 

so functionally it works mostly right, non of the animations work. Install the animation through MO2? thats what i did and then ran FNIS. 

Edited by Saint_Olaf
On 3/15/2023 at 11:48 PM, BraveNewWorld721 said:

Now i have watch your comment, i have the same issue as yours.

Every other mod i am using is totally fine but not this one. And without those listed in sexlab p+ that would cause issue.

I am using the latest sexlab p+. 

I am now guessing it is not working with p+.

Can anyone confirm p+ is janking up this mod?  I have the same problem with search not starting and being stuck.  Console complains that sexlab couldn't start scene.  

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

Has anyone tried creating patches for this mod to make it compatible with some of the popular city / town overhauls? 

if you are playing on LE i did edit this so that it will NOT teleport you.  that version should work with any city/town overhaul.

the version i edited is on page 11 (forget how to link specific post).  no clue if it will work on SE/AE but if original does it should 

as all i did was make it so it does not teleport you to be searched.

Edited by valcon767
14 hours ago, valcon767 said:

if you are playing on LE i did edit this so that it will NOT teleport you.  that version should work with any city/town overhaul.

the version i edited is on page 11 (forget how to link specific post).  no clue if it will work on SE/AE but if original does it should 

as all i did was make it so it does not teleport you to be searched.

Thanks! I'll give it a try. EDIT: Gave it a go, but everyone ended up permanently T-Posed, even after rerunning FNIS. Must be an SE issue. What script did you edit and how? Maybe I can modify my version.

Edited by Wayward1
Update
58 minutes ago, Wayward1 said:

Thanks! I'll give it a try. EDIT: Gave it a go, but everyone ended up permanently T-Posed, even after rerunning FNIS. Must be an SE issue. What script did you edit and how? Maybe I can modify my version.

I dl'd this no teleport version when I was on SE 1.5.97. Rather than install the whole mod, I just copied the one script that was changed and its source - _BS_BodySearch.pex, _BS_BodySearch.psc into the appropriate folders and it worked. I am now on 1.6.640 and Body Search doesn't fit my current pt, so don't know if it'll work. It should, though. I'm currently using some unconverted LE mods that were just .esp and scripts w/o any issues.

i got a problem. once I'm transitioned to the hidden location my game freezes up. I've done everything. ive ran fnis, checked that i downloaded the se version of everything, downloaded the anims and checked that it registered in SLAL. but it still crash freezes when i get transitioned to the hidden location

On 7/15/2023 at 4:58 PM, Seeker999 said:

I dl'd this no teleport version when I was on SE 1.5.97. Rather than install the whole mod, I just copied the one script that was changed and its source - _BS_BodySearch.pex, _BS_BodySearch.psc into the appropriate folders and it worked. I am now on 1.6.640 and Body Search doesn't fit my current pt, so don't know if it'll work. It should, though. I'm currently using some unconverted LE mods that were just .esp and scripts w/o any issues.

That worked! Thanks!

On 7/15/2023 at 12:58 PM, Seeker999 said:

14 hours ago, Wayward1 said:

That worked! Thanks!

when i made that modification originally it was on my old computer (which died) and i did not remember what i did or how so when got new computer i had 

to redownload it for myself.  and i am glad someone figured out what i did and a method to have it work on SE.

I just can't get this mod to work properly and I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

I play SSE 1.5.97 (used the Best of Both Worlds downgrade patcher), use SKSE 2.0.20, Sexlab v163.7 (for SSE) and all of the other requirements needed by this mod.

What does work is the part where I get forcegreeted and can make dialogue choices. I then get teleported to a jail where the guard tells me they're going to perform a search, this is the point the mod stops working. We both just stand there and nothing happens and I can't move.

I have registered and toggled the search animation in Sexlab, moved the mod to the bottom in my load order, removed, cleaned my save and reinstalled it but nothing works.

Any help would be welcome!

EDIT: Fixed the issue by deactivating Sexlab p+

Edited by spiced_food
On 6/27/2023 at 3:49 PM, BraveNewWorld721 said:

Can't say for sure, we need some more ppl using p+ to test it.

I ran into the same issue today and it does seem like P+ is the culprit. I didn't know I had that installed, but as soon as I deactivated P+ (I also created a new character, dunno if you can just deactivate mid-game), this mod started working properly.