Updated dialogue patch by merging dialogue with main .esp and improving grammar and specificity.

What this does:

- Carries over conditional in dialogue Form which was missing in the original dialogue patch, just in case

- Enforces consistency in use of period and reduces use of ellipses

- Changes Guard use of we/we're to I/I'm for specificity

- Increase use of apostrophe for more natural-sounding dialogue

And some other changes.

Based on: 

Dialogue patch + Devious Devices patch moved to here:

Edited by Gyra
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/18/2023 at 6:57 AM, Saint_Olaf said:

So I get stopped, Taken back, The guard kneels down and reaches his hand out. Its done a naked search once. But it Always blacks out and then comes back and says "Oh you have nothing bad" and then goes along. I have the animation pack from Page 8 for SE. I have run FNIS. So what have I gotten wrong? I have also noticed that in other mods there are no struggle animations either, seems related to me. Like in SLHH or Other mods that use the force animation. With is a similar animation from what I see in the pick. Why would only those 2 not work? 

so functionally it works mostly right, non of the animations work. Install the animation through MO2? thats what i did and then ran FNIS. 

You ever fix this? Running into the same issue. Pretty sure it was working before but I came back to play and for some reason it won't play the animation. I also have "earnest" set pretty low so the guards should just be getting pervy and rarely doing actual searches, but yet... it blacks out and they do a real search every time.

On 9/27/2023 at 9:19 AM, Plaguetard2.0 said:

You ever fix this? Running into the same issue. Pretty sure it was working before but I came back to play and for some reason it won't play the animation. I also have "earnest" set pretty low so the guards should just be getting pervy and rarely doing actual searches, but yet... it blacks out and they do a real search every time.

Yeah, I did not read the full requirements.. I failed to get the BodySearchAnimsSE file. 

• 1 month later...
51 minutes ago, KRONOS1993 said:

Can someone help me get the Hidden Pocket animation working?

You didn't say what version of Skyrim.  On SE, just install this mod and run FNIS.  On LE, you also have to download and install "SexLab Body Search Animation LE.7z" before running FNIS.  However, you probably won't want the animation.  It's optional and just slows things down, unless you really want to see your character extract a coin bag from her "hidden pocket" every time you access it.

Edited by HexBolt8
6 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

You didn't say what version of Skyrim.  On SE, just install this mod and run FNIS.  On LE, you also have to download and install "SexLab Body Search Animation LE.7z" before running FNIS.  However, you probably won't want the animation.  It's optional and just slows things down, unless you really want to see your character extract a coin bag from her "hidden pocket" every time you access it.

I am running AE so I figured the original mod would suffice, but there isn't any animation for hidden pocket, using the power just opens up the SkyUI Menu for it directly. I do want to try using the animation once, to see if I want to keep it or not.

Perhaps this fashion lacks the support of thieves \ assassins who stand on the road and guard travelers to rob them. To do this, it would be necessary to add other dialogue replicas for them, as well as add the faction itself so that the mod works with them as with the guards.

Can I get some help? The mod is not working for me, though the event do trigger and then my PC move to the guard room but after that nothing happen. My PC and the guard just standing still and my PC can't do anything either even when I force teleport with "coc" command to another place after a few second my PC is teleported back to the guard room. The only way to escape this is to load save or just simply restart the game.

I do have all of the requirement including the animation and I played it in AE .640 version

Edited by seinxean
36 minutes ago, seinxean said:

The mod is not working for me, though the event do trigger and then my PC move to the guard room but after that nothing happen.

If they're standing with their arms out to the side (the T pose), you probably forgot to run FNIS, an easy thing to overlook.  If not, does the guard get to the point where he says "I will start the search.  Don't move."?  That will tell you whether the mod is still trying to position the PC and the guard, or if it got past that point and the search animation should be playing.

@seinxean, try what Hexbolt said above. Then, if you want to avoid teleporting there's a patch on page 11. It's for LE, but all you need from it is the changed script _BS_BodySearch.pex and the source _BS_BodySearch.psc. You can either drop them into the appropriate folders or package them into a mod and zip. I created a new archiveto use in Vortex:  'BodySearchNoTeleport'

| - script [folder]

| - _BS_BodySearch.pex

| - source [folder]

| - _BS_BodySearch.psc

I like it because even though it makes more sense to be searched in the barracks, I was getting teleported to Cidhna Mine and we all know 'There's No Escape from Cidhna Mine' ?!

I know I used the patch scripts on SSE 1.5.97, can't remember if I used it on SSE 1.6.640. It did work just fine. I roleplayed that the guards don't care if you're embarrassed - you're obviously a suspicious character whether they find something or not!

1 hour ago, Seeker999 said:

@seinxean, try what Hexbolt said above. Then, if you want to avoid teleporting there's a patch on page 11. It's for LE, but all you need from it is the changed script _BS_BodySearch.pex and the source _BS_BodySearch.psc. You can either drop them into the appropriate folders or package them into a mod and zip. I created a new archiveto use in Vortex:  'BodySearchNoTeleport'

| - script [folder]

| - _BS_BodySearch.pex

| - source [folder]

| - _BS_BodySearch.psc

I like it because even though it makes more sense to be searched in the barracks, I was getting teleported to Cidhna Mine and we all know 'There's No Escape from Cidhna Mine' ?!

I know I used the patch scripts on SSE 1.5.97, can't remember if I used it on SSE 1.6.640. It did work just fine. I roleplayed that the guards don't care if you're embarrassed - you're obviously a suspicious character whether they find something or not!

The character is not T-posing so it's not FNIS, but I do get and pass the guard search dialogue "I will start the search. Don't move." the problem is is it normal to wait for so long? Because after a minute my PC and the guard still standing doing nothing. @HexBolt8

and for the teleport and for me, I mean if the search already working fine I think there is no need to modify the script

Edited by seinxean
57 minutes ago, seinxean said:

the problem is is it normal to wait for so long?

If you have a very large number of items in your inventory and already have significant script load, conceivably the search might take a while.  The search also examines follower inventory.  Multiple followers might lengthen the search process.  Or, it could be something else, but I'd give it several minutes just to be sure it's not stuck.  If it finally finishes, you know it was simply slow, so you can start looking for why it was slow.

10 hours ago, HexBolt8 said:

If you have a very large number of items in your inventory and already have significant script load, conceivably the search might take a while.  The search also examines follower inventory.  Multiple followers might lengthen the search process.  Or, it could be something else, but I'd give it several minutes just to be sure it's not stuck.  If it finally finishes, you know it was simply slow, so you can start looking for why it was slow.

I literally wait for 10 minutes for this, cook a ramen noodles, and went back but the guard still standing there doing nothing.

I'm just starting a new game here and take one armor mod from additemmenu mod so there is literally nothing in my inventory, script load maybe because I have bunch of Public Whore or maybe Sexlab Fame logs filling my command console, and there is no follower.

But I don't exactly get the "will start the search. Don't move." but rather "Don't move. I will start with a pat down." or something like that. There is no dialogue that the guard mentioning "search".

image_2023-11-20_150519747.png

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, VaCR said:

Could someone tell me, if guards are supposed to find lockpicks in the hidden pocket, because, in my case they're always find nothing (there are 5 lockpick in there)?

After the regular search, the guard will say something like he didn't search your hidden places yet.  If you protest, he might skip searching the hidden pocket.  The chance to find forbidden items is also controlled by the Earnest Chance setting in the MCM.  The lower the chance, the less likely it is that guard will find anything.  If the chance is zero, guards will never find anything.

Spoiler
54 minutes ago, HexBolt8 said:

After the regular search, the guard will say something like he didn't search your hidden places yet.  If you protest, he might skip searching the hidden pocket.  The chance to find forbidden items is also controlled by the Earnest Chance setting in the MCM.  The lower the chance, the less likely it is that guard will find anything.  If the chance is zero, guards will never find anything.

So, I set up Earnest to 100% and still nothing, maybe the dialogue patch might be the problem...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/20/2023 at 7:17 PM, seinxean said:

I literally wait for 10 minutes for this, cook a ramen noodles, and went back but the guard still standing there doing nothing.

I'm just starting a new game here and take one armor mod from additemmenu mod so there is literally nothing in my inventory, script load maybe because I have bunch of Public Whore or maybe Sexlab Fame logs filling my command console, and there is no follower.

But I don't exactly get the "will start the search. Don't move." but rather "Don't move. I will start with a pat down." or something like that. There is no dialogue that the guard mentioning "search".

image_2023-11-20_150519747.png

I encountered the same issue, and after a bit of testing it seems like Sexlab P+ is not compatible with this mod, if I remove P+ body search actually progress

• 3 weeks later...

hello hope i can get an answer, so i've spent the last 3 days reading every signle post in this topic trying to solve my problem but i just couldn't so here's what happennning 

at first i had the issue where the guard dosen't even search me and it just stops, my charcater and the guard are idle, found out p+ ain't compatible so disabled it, then the animation  does start but the screen goes black, tried to set earnest search to 0% still the same issue, increased naked to 100%n still notjing, and when i enabled skip clothed animation, it still does the same thing, screen goes black no search and gropping animation, am on Skyrim Se 1.9.57 and SKSE 2.0.20 sexlab 1.63 i have all the requirments, ecxept for rhzima aniamtion pack didn't fin in loverslab, looked in the internet and foud it in some shady site it's called RZNEW_08_ with the guard animation but still dosen't work so please me tell how to fix it 

thank u really hope i can hear from u