Activity Tracking is broken

MadMansGun

the activity tracker is not working, i can't see if anyone has replied to topics i have posted in:

https://www.loverslab.com/discover/content-posted/

it looks like it stopped recording around 17 hours ago, not even my profile is updating, the newest post shown is 20 hours old.

this seriously hinders my ability to help people and answer questions.

15 hours ago, MadMansGun said:

same on my end.

I will stop writing, better said to help, until this error is eliminated!
if I write anywhere, I can not more to comprehend, where I wrote!
I have definitely no desire all threads to browse whether someone has answered, many do not respond specifically to the posts but rather They write under it.

10 hours ago, winny257 said:

I have definitely no desire all threads to browse whether someone has answered

hey, Winny,

hope this finds you well.
the system actually notifies when a post of mine is either quoted or answered; the only flaw i've realised so far is the lack of activity updates in my profile page.

5 hours ago, worik said:

If it helps: my activity track stopped at wednesday

Thursday was the last actual day my activity stream got updated, although it began to show errors on Wednesday.

Spoiler

26968012_ScreenShot2019-06-08at11_05_46PM.png.eccadac7e2dc3458a1989b28f29404ab.png

4 hours ago, ZenBuddhist said:

hey, Winny,

hope this finds you well.
the system actually notifies when a post of mine is either quoted or answered; the only flaw i've realised so far is the lack of activity updates in my profile page.

yes, if members respond specifically to my post, then I receive a notification.
but very many answers in which they write a new post, and these new posts (answers) then go under! :classic_wink:

giphy.gif

I hope you understand what i mean. :classic_smile:

4 hours ago, winny257 said:

but very many answers in which they write a new post, and these new posts (answers) then go under! :classic_wink:

58 minutes ago, ZenBuddhist said:

i just wish for things to get back to normal soon.

It's working again :classic_happy:?

Thank you @Ashal

A warning: To get it working, I had to make the search engine suck again. I'll to get the better search system working with activity tracking again later so it may go in and out of working every few days while I tinker.

8 hours ago, Ashal said:

A warning: To get it working, I had to make the search engine suck again. I'll to get the better search system working with activity tracking again later so it may go in and out of working every few days while I tinker.

Ashal, I do not want to tuck in your skin, it certainly causes a headache if something does not work, and one get gray hair very fast.
I would not have the patience to keep everything running, I would to go berserk very fast. :classic_laugh:

tenor.gif?itemid=11992135

Archived