Human Biped RIg by BakaFactory

View File

Human Biped Rig by BakaFactory

(3BBB / TBBP Compatible)

828904162_DesktopScreenshot2019_10.18-18_34_42_60.thumb.png.72758cfe1da98ae3eed167e5e7b60bbe.png

Description

I hope you work for your animations both in a easier way and in an optimized way.

I hope you like it! I made the rig compatible with 3BBB skeleton. It has controllable Anus, Belly as well.

With this, you can control your belly as well. Cheers.

Requirements

3ds Max 2012(only for exporting motions)

HCT Tool - [HavokPcXsContentTools_X64_2011-3-1_20120402]

3ds Max version over 2014(for making motions)

Your animation skill

Note for Modders

Use 'XPMS 4.64 RIG TBBP 3BBB Bone Skeleton' for exporting motions.

If you want to use your own rig or old rigs from other sites, you should use either 'XPMS 4.64 RIG HDT Extension Bone Skeleton' or 'XPMS 4.64 RIG HDT Extension Bone Skeleton.txt' at least.

Do not use other bone lists other than these three txt files!

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I made my animations in 3DSMax 2010, I just updated to 2014 I do the same export process but the animations in the game do not work.
I am using the same export settings and my previous 3dsmax 2010 file.
Should I use other export settings?
Is the havok tool content that I am using correct?

Please someone who uses 3dsmax 2014 for animations tells me what configuration or version of havok tool should I use

Tools i use:
- HavokContentTools_2014-1-1_20150216_64Bit_Anarchy.exe
- hktcnv for convert xml to hkx

• 3 weeks later...

As far as I know only 3DSMax 2010 and 2012 work for Skyrim. I myself use Max 2012.

You have to use this version of the Havok Content tools to export properly. Can be downloaded on the link below.

HavokPcXsContentTools_X64_2011-3-0_20120119

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8SgSQGjqypSdXBtSUNXaGY0Z2c 

Unless something has changed I don't think Skyrim will accept newer versions of 3DS Max / Havok Content Tools.

On 10/31/2019 at 9:31 AM, Koalmex said:

I made my animations in 3DSMax 2010, I just updated to 2014 I do the same export process but the animations in the game do not work.
I am using the same export settings and my previous 3dsmax 2010 file.
Should I use other export settings?
Is the havok tool content that I am using correct?

Please someone who uses 3dsmax 2014 for animations tells me what configuration or version of havok tool should I use

Tools i use:
- HavokContentTools_2014-1-1_20150216_64Bit_Anarchy.exe
- hktcnv for convert xml to hkx

If you want to export your motions, when you save your work, save it as 2012 ver or below. I recommend you use 2012 for exporting motions.

On 11/19/2019 at 2:41 AM, nappilydeestruction said:

I don't have 3ds max 2014 student version.  I only have 3ds max 2017 studentversion.  Will that version be fine?

HCT doesn't support 2017. You must have 2012 version to export your motions.

16 hours ago, Koalmex said:

Can you add 3BBB breasts controllers in the RIG controllers?  Please
Awesome work i love it

Alright, I'll add it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi! For some reason I can't open the file in 3ds max 2012. It opens in 3ds max 2018 with no problem (with nvidia mental ray and NifTools). 

I have a cleanly installed 3dsmax 2012, with only havok tools 2011-3.1 and niftools (tried versions 3.7.0, 3.7.3, and 3.8.0). Only message is "file open failed <path>\ baka rig .max"

Am I missing a needed plugin, or something?

Edit: Loaded after launching as admin. I feel stupid. But thanks for the rig!!

• 11 months later...
On 6/4/2019 at 6:00 PM, Velekayl said:

I'd love to try to start animating - but I just can't find a reliable source to obtain 3DS Max version 2014

Same here. I've looked everywhere, and then everywhere else. I'm dying to animate for 3bbb lol. I guess there's just some arcane secret to getting this done and probably just get lucky to find 2014 for sale used somewhere. I'm going to keep looking. If I see anything I'll let you know.

• 1 month later...
On 6/3/2019 at 12:59 PM, factoryclose said:

Human Biped RIg by BakaFactory

View File

Human Biped Rig by BakaFactory

(3BBB / TBBP Compatible)

828904162_DesktopScreenshot2019_10.18-18_34_42_60.thumb.png.72758cfe1da98ae3eed167e5e7b60bbe.png

Description

I hope you work for your animations both in a easier way and in an optimized way.

I hope you like it! I made the rig compatible with 3BBB skeleton. It has controllable Anus, Belly as well.

With this, you can control your belly as well. Cheers.

Requirements

3ds Max 2012(only for exporting motions)

HCT Tool - [HavokPcXsContentTools_X64_2011-3-1_20120402]

3ds Max version over 2014(for making motions)

Your animation skill

Note for Modders

Use 'XPMS 4.64 RIG TBBP 3BBB Bone Skeleton' for exporting motions.

If you want to use your own rig or old rigs from other sites, you should use either 'XPMS 4.64 RIG HDT Extension Bone Skeleton' or 'XPMS 4.64 RIG HDT Extension Bone Skeleton.txt' at least.

Do not use other bone lists other than these three txt files!

I got an full working version of 3ds max 2012 , to animate with your stuff we need 2014 version? i have seem that set things up is more hard them animate itself xD sorry if i am too dumb, has been some days i just trying to get the stuff to start working... and Thanks to you and all others modders that make amazing content to help the "magic" happens ^^

• 5 months later...

Hey hello its me again haha, did you have another version of your rig with older controllers ? Having those 3bbb and other misc freatures on it ? i think they much easier to use them Biped, i am not an 3ds expert so idk how i could mix stuff up or change anything or i am just really dumb :v i am sorry to come bother you all the time, i hope you doing great on whatever you working now s2

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...