NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

1 hour ago, alpaca21 said:

My head spinning just to make sense how modeling works and at this point I'm so frustrated with chest binding I wish bra is a thing in ancient Japan.

God, modding is so difficult.

Dragon's Dogma only had a real nude mod about 1 or 2 years ago, before it was just the underwear cleaned and changed to copy the body's color and things drawn on top of it, this had some consequences like crotch looking square shaped and boobs looking squished, but it was better than nothing and looking from distance hide these issues.

https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/80/

Still a WIP since I m creating the "breasts" currently. Its not perfect but its what it is ...

I would like to use the "body reconstruction" method (since it allows skin tone customization) to make the nude mod but currently the tool that exported the mesh from Blender resulted in the normal map being inverted. I tried many ways to work around like 'inverted the map' itself but can't get a satisfying result. So till some 'expert' fixes the python export code or whatever, this method will have to be put on hold.

So its like what others r doing, preset texture. But currently only one skin tone ...

12 hours ago, asebw said:

Sadly not uncommon for console to PC ports.

Not only its not optimized, its a "mess" for me. Eg. I can't play any of the movie/videos without crashing my computer. The movie/vidoe playback will slow down and then it crashes...

Also the shadow setting is a mess. When set to 'medium/high', shadow seems to "float across the screen" giving the "dirty camera lens" kind of effect ...

Maybe a dumb question since I'm not experienced at all with modelling, but if the normal map gets inverted, couldn't you just invert it before exporting so that when it gets inverted again, it would uninvert itself?

Edit:

Looks like I was kinda right: 

3 hours ago, alpaca21 said:

Someone already making bosses and npc nude mods

real question: How the heck did you do that? doing replacer and stuff????
I have zero clue about modding and that is INSANE! I need guide!

Those characters already had a "mostly complete" model for their bodies, as in they at least have breasts whereas the player character model does not, since the Kasha, Yomi, Nure Onna and Eboshi are mostly nude already. I don't know the process of exporting/importing with 3DMigoto myself, but usually in a case like this, you would just delete whatever clothes from the character models in your 3D modelling software of choice, then repackage the asset.

7 hours ago, delpo said:

Maybe a dumb question since I'm not experienced at all with modelling, but if the normal map gets inverted, couldn't you just invert it before exporting so that when it gets inverted again, it would uninvert itself?

Edit:

Looks like I was kinda right: 

The problem comes from mixing the "modified" bodies parts and the untouched portion. Ended u have a normal map of "inverted" and non-inverted map and the transition between them is not smooth and will see "seam" lines. I tired export all 29 body parts (most, the hand and leg portion that wear armor cannot be exported without issues maybe due to bone weights etc) and use 1 fully inverted normal map but the result still different compared to the original "untouched" body ...

The original poster mentioned about swapping the red and green channel. I will try and see if I get better result ...

Regarding inverted bump map, I missed out the swapping of the red and green channel. Doing that, I am able to mix both inverted and non-inverted bump map together and get good result. As such, I am able to try another way of doing the mod that allows 'skin tone' customization (choose ur own skin tone). 

80-1614450305-1195311886.jpeg

80-1614450349-1873898619.jpeg

Its 'Nude Body Rebuild v1.0' under that nexus mod link ..

The biggest catch now is I "can't" modify the diffuse map. If I touches it or even load the original, the skin tone customization will be lose .... As such, I can't color the private parts or touch up on the skin texture. I can only move the UV map of the rebuild mesh around the default diffuse map and hopefully find a good "match" of the skin texture. Bump map still work so I can still use that to more or less create the shape of the private parts (area too small to waste using polygon count to create the shape).

80-1614450370-401110349.jpeg

It is what is it ... Maybe the sacrifice is worth it for skin tone customization? I m not sure if I can do the same for breasts? Since where to the find the nipple texture on the default diffuse map? There is area of pink maybe can try there but the result will never be as good as painting it yourself ... 

Since the bump map was modified, 'muscle definition' is lost (u can't select muscle). The game uses that to "pump" up the muscles. We need to change the bump map for the reasons discussed in this thread. So unless someone solves the mystery of allowing all these texture maps to be modified and still being used for the body mesh ( it seems to be done differently compared to armor), this is the best we can do ...

20 minutes ago, langnao said:

花了我一段时间才能使胸部正常工作,因为“碟片”比较麻烦。至少它的工作和胸部正确伸展了。

需要“创建”乳头,使物体光滑并适当地关闭所有“间隙”,更不用说纹理化等等。

屏幕截图-10-1080.jpg

屏幕截图-11-1080.jpg

Great Work! Wish to have more customized contents.

On 3/1/2021 at 8:59 PM, MemoryH said:

Not sure if this counts as a mod or if it's in the correct thread, but there's a Cheat Engine for controlling the joints now.

Link to Cheat Engine

Nioh 2 -Joints List- (ver 1.26.00).txt 1.79 kB · 25 downloads

I've made a list of the joints. If you move a limb, it will affect all characters, so it's best used for taking pics of characters when they are alone.

Note that, if the game receives a new update, this Cheat Engine will stop working. Better make use of it while it lasts. :)

EDIT: In case you don't know what buttons to press...

-Number Scrolling. Hold "B" and use "I or K" to scroll through the numbers. Much faster than manually changing numbers.

-Joint Control. Hold "M" and use "J, K, L, U, I, O" to move the selected joint. Make sure nothing in-game is assigned to these keys.

20210301205047_1.jpg.f8c2eddf7778b6e13e37c03695709e04.jpg

In case anybody is interested and only watches this thread, since you can use this to pose your character to your liking.

Not sure if this still works as of 02/03/2021. I don't dare to update mine to find out if the CE doesn't work.

On 2021/3/2 at 午前12時40分, langnao said:

「ディスク」のものは扱いが面倒なので、胸が適切に機能するようになるまでしばらく時間がかかりました。少なくともその働きと胸は正しく拡張しました....

テクスチャリングなどは言うまでもなく、乳首を「作成」し、物事を滑らかにし、すべての「ギャップ」を適切に閉じる必要があります。

スクリーンショット-10-1080.jpg

スクリーンショット-11-1080.jpg

Wonderful!
Something of a prototype is also fine, so U p, could?