NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

On 3/7/2021 at 7:20 AM, VioletKIRA said:

Made a few more minor edits in an attempt to blur the seams even more. This is the most I can do from just messing with the texture, I think the rest is a difference in material since it was artificially built and not part of the original body.

Probably won't notice the difference from my previous upload unless you've spent a hefty amount of time zoomed in scrutinizing your character's rack lol

EDIT: Made some more tweaks to the areola shape, both files are updated and screenshot below isn't entirely accurate anymore, but difference is still subtle so it's w/e

20210306181436_1.jpg

color.dds 1 MB · 63 downloads normal.dds 1 MB · 78 downloads

Can you provide an unmodified version of the large areola of skin tone 3? I like the optimization you made, but personally like the big areola. Thank you very much!

3 hours ago, liushengsheng said:

Can you provide an unmodified version of the large areola of skin tone 3? I like the optimization you made, but personally like the big areola. Thank you very much!

Just download Mawpius' original mod then, skin tone 3 variant. My edit is specifically for smaller areola and lighter skin so if you don't want either of those go with the original author's work.

Made my own modifications to the tan version of Mawpius nipples:

Tone 3

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.f338aa334429987ec821e3927d658597.png

Alt variation on tone 3:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.4244b6bc857a36f32e5d4b834aad9ff0.png

Tone 1:

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.5ae4077cb0e7a8e2d769ad8061ff8f27.png

Still trying to figure out how to match up custom ski ntones.  So far I've had no luck finding the right values :(

Let me know if you guys are interested and i'll toss up the files.  Credits to Mawpius of course :P

9 minutes ago, pigox12345 said:

Excuse me, I have a problem.

I use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/105

However, I don't like big areola, so I change to use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/118

But the areola of mine doesn't look as red as it.

This is mod image

118-1616299370-848163607.jpeg

This is my image

image.png.fd9752ad65cf57e55588ba473369cf05.png

So, what is the problem of it?

Without more information or knowing specifics, my guess would be the person who posted the mod image is probably using some sort of custom ENB/Reshade filters.

The entire balance of contrast, shadows and hues look completely different between images.  Some of that could depend on what GFX hardware you both use too of course.

I haven't played this one myself though, so someone with more knowledge may have other ideas.

11 minutes ago, pigox12345 said:

Excuse me, I have a problem.

I use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/105

However, I don't like big areola, so I change to use this mod: https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/118

But the areola of mine doesn't look as red as it.

This is mod image

118-1616299370-848163607.jpeg

This is my image

image.png.fd9752ad65cf57e55588ba473369cf05.png

So, what is the problem of it?

1 minute ago, Kitty said:

Without more information or knowing specifics, my guess would be the person who posted the mod image is probably using some sort of custom ENB/Reshade filters.

The entire balance of contrast, shadows and hues look completely different between images.  Some of that could depend on what GFX hardware you both use too of course.

I haven't played this one myself though, so someone with more knowledge may have other ideas.

Yeah, I'm using a custom reshade. I could upload the preset here but it's got nothing to do with the retexture itself, which doesn't change the hue of the areola. It's just a lightened version of mawpius' original preset for skin tone 1.

16 hours ago, Silvist said:

Made my own modifications to the tan version of Mawpius nipples:

Tone 3

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.f338aa334429987ec821e3927d658597.png

Alt variation on tone 3:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.4244b6bc857a36f32e5d4b834aad9ff0.png

Tone 1:

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.5ae4077cb0e7a8e2d769ad8061ff8f27.png

Still trying to figure out how to match up custom ski ntones.  So far I've had no luck finding the right values :(

Let me know if you guys are interested and i'll toss up the files.  Credits to Mawpius of course :P

I used the color shift function (ctrl+shift+U) and a smudge plugin with paint.net to match custom skin tones for my edits. A bit tedious with trial and error but nothing difficult from a technical standpoint.

@VioletKIRA - Yea I as using some kind of colorize plugin by Ed Harvey.  I could get the color tone to match, but the light/dark part was quite a bit harder.  So like you said "trial and error", by sitting in game reloading till it looks to have matched up :D

I'll give your suggestion a try though, so thanks for the advice!

Okay, looks like I finally figured out an easy streamline method for doing custom tones.  Its not 100%, because it depends on the base you use. 

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.73f6452386028c46d050077d579e8654.png

Basically I just find the value of the skin, which in this case is 158,94,65 and make a new layer and fill it with this color.  Then I just use an overlay of about 50-65%, merge the two layers, and adjust the contrast between -10 and 10.  For the darker skin tones I was using the 6th one from wrap removal mod.  

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.512b7c2dddf2246acdfb73af14a55fca.png

3 hours ago, Silvist said:

Okay, looks like I finally figured out an easy streamline method for doing custom tones.  Its not 100%, because it depends on the base you use. 

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.73f6452386028c46d050077d579e8654.png

Basically I just find the value of the skin, which in this case is 158,94,65 and make a new layer and fill it with this color.  Then I just use an overlay of about 50-65%, merge the two layers, and adjust the contrast between -10 and 10.  For the darker skin tones I was using the 6th one from wrap removal mod.  

Hide contents

image.thumb.png.512b7c2dddf2246acdfb73af14a55fca.png

Gotta say, I don't know how well it holds up in game, but from what I can see here?  Damn fine job!  Looks very good.  :)

11 hours ago, delpo said:

I think the breasts are basically perfect at this point.  We really need some improvement for the bottom.

At max slider breasts unrealistically perky and this looks far from perfect.

Although i don't complain cause i can't change anything to it.

13 hours ago, delpo said:

I think the breasts are basically perfect at this point.  We really need some improvement for the bottom.

Agreed. Although I'd really like if the chesticles (and the crotch, AND the new thicker thighs+cheecks mod) get to a point where they work with all outfits, or most of the outfits at the very least, not just a select few like they are now. ?

screenshot.png

My "Cyberpunk2077" version. The shadow under the breasts cannot be removed totally (seem to be the same issue for other mods).  Maybe due to the shape, if the breasts extend too far out, shadow will be casted underneath ...

I tried to redo the 'buttock' based on 'Cyberpunk', managed to get a good shape but during weight painting', the left side is totally fine but the right side, esp at the bottom corner, it was not affected by any of the vertex group, so no go ...