NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

While increase the size of the chest, the mesh will expand and thus there will be a "gap" created along the seam. So the model will have to cut into the body mesh to prevent that..

nude-01-1080.jpg

nude-02-1080.jpg

Getting closer. I haven't done the normal map. Even thou I align the mesh to the default body mesh, there is still some "gap" alone the seam. So I have to cut in further into the body mesh. But at least more can be done ...

9 minutes ago, kulado said:

@langnao

Wonderful work. It's looking good so far thanks for the updates. The top looks like it will be the hardest. Just glad someone is working on it so thank you.

I m working on the top mesh. Others may wanna import existing mesh but I rather create my own . With correct position of the mesh at the seam can prevent the "gap" when the mesh is expanded due to the slider. That also explain they have 2 layer of mesh near the place where seam gap will appear for the default undies.

Furthermore not sure how high polygon count I should go since the default mesh is pretty much low polygon which I assume for performance reason. 

@langnao, good work, thanks I would love to have Nude/Skimpy Mods into Nioh 2

49 minutes ago, langnao said:

While increase the size of the chest, the mesh will expand and thus there will be a "gap" created along the seam. So the model will have to cut into the body mesh to prevent that..

nude-01-1080.jpg

nude-02-1080.jpg

Getting closer. I haven't done the normal map. Even thou I align the mesh to the default body mesh, there is still some "gap" alone the seam. So I have to cut in further into the body mesh. But at least more can be done ...

I probably missed something important but here's a rundown of my current issue. I downloaded the nude yokai mods from here and the topless Okuni mod from Nexus, and while they "technically work", as in, the clothes were properly removed, the body textures are unchanged, so right now Okuni, Kasha, Nure Onna and I assume Yomi and Eboshi(I haven't started the dlc stories on pc yet) are missing the nipples from the preview images. Can anyone link me whatever update file I might be missing?

14 minutes ago, kulado said:

@Ogawa709

If you're having issues with multiple mods double check your settings. I made the mod on 1.26 with high textures on and motion blur and DLSS off. I included the hashes for motion blur but DLSS doesn't work on my card. You can always reinstall 3Dmigoto in case something went wrong there.

I switched the textures to high, everything works now. Thanks!

50 minutes ago, delpo said:

WTF we got a male nude mod before a female one?  SMFH

Pretty weird yeah, but it's still a good thing. It means female should absolutely be possible. I imagine the male just had less missing, since the women know seem to be missing a chest for the most part.

11 hours ago, howlerleech said:

@kulado

I'm sorry to ask for this, but, do you happen to know how to find your hashes for low texture? I tried doing a hunt but couldn't find any related hash even for high texture, so i'm very confused.

Also, topless Okuni on nexus. You can remove the panties easily, but underneath is so basic might as well leave it.

Can you tell me how to remove the panties anyway? They don't look very good and I hate how they clip all the time.

Nice job, @kulado, thanks for sharing with us here :3

I would love a Futa Mod, for Nioh 2, considering there is already a Nude Male one, with penis 

Nude Male Mod_54

On 2/21/2021 at 4:12 AM, kulado said:

Nude Yokai Mod

Updated with low textures working

Also added bump maps for Kasha. Non-nude but more revealing Yasha added.

I decided to post these here to put more focus on the work @langnao is doing and to let people know that texture editing is possible. I am far from a pro at this. Take them as is. Everyone is free to edit my work or post it wherever. Just be nice and mention my name ;)

Nure Onna

1360983442_Screenshot(158).png.dede455f511abfe486dd732eaafba5d0.png

Reveal hidden contents

1570832219_Screenshot(155).png.a48dd61e8a4edb89c9cd924b181804fd.png2017054559_Screenshot(156).png.5e57656af66b26202f78b8a1d1201db8.png

Kasha

1821467973_Screenshot(154).png.4d171c0eed5632785e9f36957592124b.png

Reveal hidden contents

189982102_Screenshot(150).png.9272c55dabb8b3669b48f3680f2f4366.png390142096_Screenshot(153).png.b0c276fd2f34182c5f5d1264a57eb42b.png

Tate Eboshi

2014573954_Screenshot(116).png.5898248aff57192005b0cc7584054975.png

Hide contents

2052183296_Screenshot(122).png.28f103ce8430a07cf1be05b4c7207eb0.png

1572392285_Screenshot(124).png.bf51c97c7de5304ffb6bde2558793c30.png

Lightning Gods of Yomi

1340102695_Screenshot(148).png.223432bc0d397da1f5af75c1984ba02e.png

Reveal hidden contents

1872508552_Screenshot(143).png.8390cb36835d5a3caa6f69919164b541.png2067132023_Screenshot(147).png.731fe231bd3efd6ca865f9685ea17b3b.png

These do not work on the soul cores yet. I can't find the hash for them so the clothes are missing but there are no new textures.

How to install:

First get the 3DMigoto mod enabler for Nioh 2 by @etsorhtt

Follow all the instructions and place these file in the Mods folder. The enabler is still new so some mods won't work with certain graphic settings because it uses hashes. When in doubt set texture quality to High and turn off DLSS and Motion blur. The SFW thread has a lot of info, mods, and help look there if you run into problems.

Texture editing takes a lot of time so I won't be updating these unless there are issues with the hashes. The folders do contain the .dds files so feel free to mess around with those. The SFW thread also has great tuts so if you want to start modding that's the best place to start.

Eboshi.7z 3.42 MB · 13 downloads Kasha.7z 2.11 MB · 13 downloads LGYomi.7z 1.07 MB · 11 downloads NureOnna.7z 3.23 MB · 10 downloads Yasha.7z 414 B · 14 downloads

23 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

apparently the way sakura4 did his nude mod for the male characters is he limited it to only the preset 7 skintones. not the best solution but probably the only one available unless people start learning to unpack and repack files

Basically two ways to do things. Either rebuild existing undies mesh /some other armor mesh to "nude top and bottom" or rebuild the modular body parts to include the nude portion. Either method has it own adv and disadv ...

I tired both methods. The first is easier and you have greater control of the texturing but the biggest downside is due to customize texturing, different texture must be created for different skin tone. This may not be possible since the skin tone is RGB and the best one can do is to create predefine sets like what someone has done and info user of the RGB setting and they can change skin tone to match the texture.

The other method is to rebuild the modular body parts. The biggest adv is you don't have to care about skin tone. I noticed as long if u don't overwrite the different texture, changing the base color and the skin tone will adjust accordingly.  But since u are building the missing parts, the UV map has to be laid on the texture and since u can't modify them, coloring etc will be a problem and u can't exactly get what u want. Not to mention, modifying mesh now will invert the normal and u have to un-invert it yourself.

Either methods,  perfect smoothness skin as if they are one seamless body is not possible. U will see the "seam line" under some lighting. Not to mention texturing skin coloring to match the surround skin to make them natural is not easy. But I guess it is what it is ...

On 2/20/2021 at 11:42 PM, kulado said:

@langnao

Amazing that you're building the meshes yourself. I can only edit textures so I'm impressed.

Probably a good idea to stay lowpoly. Koei ports have weird performance issues.

You can probably play around with the mesh too. Just d/l free Blender and get the 3dmigoto Blender add-on and you can import and export the mesh from Blender ...

3 hours ago, langnao said:

I tired both methods. The first is easier and you have greater control of the texturing but the biggest downside is due to customize texturing, different texture must be created for different skin tone.

Can you keep the same for all skin tones or each tone has a different body? Because if same it could be like tan lines, and i'm very into that.