NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

So apparently Nioh 2 is improving upon the original by allowing you to create your own character, including beautiful female samurai. Nioh 1 never got a lot of mod love, if any at all, but there also were not playable women without grinding for hundreds of hours. Is anyone familiar with the engine of Nioh and the feasibility of full, nude texture mods for the female characters (and dudes too, i suppose)

1558866649250.png.a44e3be6dd20eaaa8bb9e16d422ec436.png

Nioh-2-character-customization-3.png.ac1c4ba235b42a2c9b2ff6a8baf3e371.png

Nioh-2-gameplay-character-creator.jpg.4fe7080276b3e5d63da8809d7b8d4548.jpg

9 hours ago, Wish Upon a Star said:

i dont know, maybe if nioh 2 have pc version

I mean, its a safe assumption. I thought it was going to come out alongside the PS4 version, but we will most certainly be getting one.

12 hours ago, SkyrimBloodJig said:

I mean, its a safe assumption. I thought it was going to come out alongside the PS4 version, but we will most certainly be getting one.

If Sony is handling publishing again, like the first one, then there may be an exclusivity period for PS4. Let's hope not.

Doesn't look like there are any mods at all. Also seems Nioh is made with a unique,  proprietary engine,  so it's probably not easy to mod.  As for Nioh 2, who knows.  They can't use the DW engine realistically, because it looks really awful esp compared to the first Nioh game. 

PS: Those screenshots definitely look like it's the same (Nioh) engine 

• 6 months later...
On 5/30/2019 at 2:27 AM, Guest said:

So apparently Nioh 2 is improving upon the original by allowing you to create your own character, including beautiful female samurai. Nioh 1 never got a lot of mod love, if any at all, but there also were not playable women without grinding for hundreds of hours. Is anyone familiar with the engine of Nioh and the feasibility of full, nude texture mods for the female characters (and dudes too, i suppose)

1558866649250.png.a44e3be6dd20eaaa8bb9e16d422ec436.png

Nioh-2-character-customization-3.png.ac1c4ba235b42a2c9b2ff6a8baf3e371.png

Nioh-2-gameplay-character-creator.jpg.4fe7080276b3e5d63da8809d7b8d4548.jpg

• 11 months later...

Nioh 2 uses the same engine as Dead or Alive 6.

12 hours ago, NumberXer0 said:

I remember a single nude mod being released or Nioh. Or maybe not even released, maybe just teased by Moderchan. Hopefully someone can actually do something this time around.

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipMEczxDknv2SZzaBID_JUyB_w6bGgxsyJ32JBqfITb5wvoTwGkbHn4veibIn6X7Dw?key=MGJZcWlWMWJyd25waE9HU1l0QnBHZXlrcFp6eERB

4 minutes ago, Imperialnord said:

Is this mod still around? (If it was ever released in the first place) Would be fun to use on a playthrough before 2 arrives

moderchan hasnt said anything about this mod recently. although he did say that hes gearing up for some christmas releases so who knows. last christmas he released all the dragon star vladir and atelier ryza nude mods on christmas i think

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, JuliusXIII said:

So this game releases in like 3 days. Does anyone have any insight into the engine it runs on and the possibility for mods? Especially since the female characters can already be stripped down to their underwear.

its only rumors but ive heard this game has similar files to dead or alive 6. its probably not exactly like it so i doubt doa6's specialized modding tools will work out of the gate, but 3DMigoto worked on doa6 so it will probably work on this too

3 hours ago, hilbo75 said:

its only rumors but ive heard this game has similar files to dead or alive 6. its probably not exactly like it so i doubt doa6's specialized modding tools will work out of the gate, but 3DMigoto worked on doa6 so it will probably work on this too

I just need one quality nude mod and I'll be happy. Anything after that is just frosting on the cake. Fingers crossed.

3DMigoto works, but character editing for now is a problem
Because it captures only final baked textures that game constructed from the settings you applied in creator
Meaning if I change stuff on my character texture but then want to edit my character/or for someone to use my mod their skin color/tattoos/marks/ will be replaced along with it

I will need to ask @ausgeek for permission using some of his stuff based on VVMigoto and maybe I will come up with something in a few days
Or maybe someone with more knowledge than me will pick up on that instead

Nioh 2 The Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.02.05 - 19.14.47.94.png

15 minutes ago, kulado said:

Nice to see progress this early. I was wondering while we were waiting to find a solution to the skin texture would it be possible to edit out flap in front of  the fundoshi?

Great work. Thanks for taking the time to post.

I am literally doing it this very moment...

Nioh 2 The Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.02.07 - 00.37.46.61.png

4 hours ago, LuxidaOxida said:

Hi, I hope someone could release/produce nude/skimpy Mods for Nioh and Nioh 2, if it is possible, even Futa/Futanari ones, hardcore soulslike better with one hand ;D

Any ModderChan Nioh I or Nioh II Mods Releases or just Mods Teasers/Previews?

moderchan has never released any Nioh mods, he said he won't since they have issues and he's couldn't be bothered to fix them so he ain't releasing them