NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

15 hours ago, aldenalden4 said:

moderchan has never released any Nioh mods, he said he won't since they have issues and he's couldn't be bothered to fix them so he ain't releasing them

did he confirm that he will never release them?

If so might as well as go ahead and play the game, as I was holding out for his mods

1 hour ago, aldenalden4 said:

For his Nioh 1 mods, yes, since he is unlikely to ever go back to Nioh ever again

He hasn't said anything on Nioh 2 yet

Considering Nioh is garbage and in Nioh 2 TN doubled down on both RNG and grind even harder, good luck with that.

26 minutes ago, 27X said:

Considering Nioh is garbage and in Nioh 2 TN doubled down on both RNG and grind even harder, good luck with that.

Its on PC now, there is literally 0 grind if you don't want there to be. By default, yes. Much too RNG heavy for most people's taste.

45 minutes ago, Sodomeet said:

Your taste in video games is garbage.

Sure thing buddy, Nioh was projected to sell 7 million lifetime and sold 3, Nioh 2 has had a 40% drop off from that.

Team Ninja basically has to make the next Ninja Gaiden very profitable for KT or heads are going to roll.

16 minutes ago, JuliusXIII said:

I think that is largely because of how hard Nioh is, not because of how good or bad it is.

Nioh's difficulty is 100% artificial.

Basically every lesson they did learn from NG and every lesson they could learn from Dark Souls they didn't. Fighting the camera 24/7 and having to farm the same boring three weapon cheese revenants to actually TRY to get decent drops with a 2% chance to drop a divine, much less a divine you actually want a stat from is simply bullshit and you can see from the metric on achievements people just dropped the fuck out after the story ended, and with good reason. The endgame doubles down on grinding and dailies and offers nothing in return.

2 hours ago, 27X said:

Nioh's difficulty is 100% artificial.

Basically every lesson they did learn from NG and every lesson they could learn from Dark Souls they didn't. Fighting the camera 24/7 and having to farm the same boring three weapon cheese revenants to actually TRY to get decent drops with a 2% chance to drop a divine, much less a divine you actually want a stat from is simply bullshit and you can see from the metric on achievements people just dropped the fuck out after the story ended, and with good reason. The endgame doubles down on grinding and dailies and offers nothing in return.

But so does Destiny 2, Diablo 3, Borderlands etc not to mention most MMOs.
That does not inherently make a game bad. Niohs mechanics are solid. Just because some/most people don't care to grind the top end-game does not mean it doesn't appeal to some.

Some people won't even touch NG+, while others will go to great lengths and spend 100s of hours perfecting their stats and builds. You don't have to if you don't wanna, and I'd still consider it worth my purchase even if I wasn't planning to dive into the min-maxing.

I have hundreds of hours in Nioh 2. The notion that it gives "nothing in return" is complete BS. It's a fun game and if you think it's unfair, you're bad at it.

That said, this thread isn't for you to express your grievances over a game you suck at, so please stop bumping it unless you have something productive to say or call attention to.

Anyway, does anyone wanna take a stab at making a true barefoot mod? Willing to tip thru ko-fi for your efforts.