NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

16 hours ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

oh ok thanks i can't wait until there is one

Its tougher to do it for female due to the fact that there is an option to increase the chest size and thus will affect the model. Furthermore, a lot of things r 'trial and errors'.

Its not difficult to come up with the female mesh, eg.

3.jpg

1.jpg

The problems comes when the chest size was increased. The "disc like" object that I mentioned previously will "grow" in size and it will stretch the model. Stretching the model is one thing, care must also be taken to make sure the breasts were stretched symmetrically and looks good and not out of shape or distorted ...

E.g for the pic below the breast is not wielded or joined to the default undies and thus when it grows the breasts don't expand ...

2.jpg

I m sure there r many other pple working on this as well. Maybe I will release the "half" nude at the moment ...

43 minutes ago, langnao said:

Its tougher to do it for female due to the fact that there is an option to increase the chest size and thus will affect the model. Furthermore, a lot of things r 'trial and errors'.

3.jpg

1.jpg

The problems comes when the chest size was increased. The "disc like" object that I mentioned previously will "grow" in size and it will stretch the model. Stretching the model is one thing, care must also be taken to make sure the breasts were stretched symmetrically and looks good and not out of shape or distorted ...

E.g for the pic below the breast is not wielded or joined to the default undies and thus when it grows the breasts don't expand ...

2.jpg

I m sure there r many other pple working on this as well. Maybe I will release the "half" nude at the moment ...

Thank you so much for your excellent work! I am eagerly looking forward  to see its current effect. One other thing I am concerned that is it possible to use the skin color players choose? Since some other nude male nude mods require the 7 default skin...

55 minutes ago, hhw26 said:

Thank you so much for your excellent work! I am eagerly looking forward  to see its current effect. One other thing I am concerned that is it possible to use the skin color players choose? Since some other nude male nude mods require the 7 default skin...

You can't since its texturing, so the skin tone is predefined.  So far from my testing, the only way to do customizable skin tone is to use the game default body diffuse texture. So long if u don't edit the diffuse texture and load it thru shader, the customizable skin tone is intact. This is not very helpful since we are building new mesh, so we need to  edit the diffuse texture for best result. Editing the normal map is okay thou ...

For example, the following was created by so called rebuilding the "missing parts" of the modular bodies. As such, I use the default body diffuse texture and didnt edit it. Notice the rebuild portion (circle in red), the skin tone is not very good?  I can probably move the UV map around and maybe get a better skin texture but let say I want to draw the 'private parts'  and color it pink or pink-red, I m out of option since I can't edit the texture...

eg01.jpg

I change the skin tone in game, and it was reflected

eg02.jpg

Also doing things this way, we have another issue. Currently the 'nioh2 mod enabler' tools we use, the mesh exported from Blender, the normal map is inverted. This can be countered by saving the normal map inverted. However, the body consists of many parts, only the bottom and the breasts will be "built", so u need a normal map what is inverted for the breasts and the bottom but for the rest of the bodies, normal. Its very difficult to create such a normal map. As u can see from the photos above, its not perfect, there is a line from that parts that I have constructed and the other parts of the bodies. This is due to the normal map ...

14 hours ago, mrmojorisin said:

One in which gay people have more talent and drive than straight people. Go figure. ;)

Yeah, and/or Lewd Girl-Gamers are engaging into Modding too.

For me it is ok, if there is a Penis/Boner, Male Nude Mod,  Mesh, there is a plausible Chance, to have a Futanari/Trans Girl/Shemale Mod too, which is the 'last Stage' LOL of Modding Evolution ^^.

I would like to play Nioh 2 with Futanari Mods, it would be less 'hard' :3 (or not, pun intented, LOL).

Cheers

3 hours ago, langnao said:

3.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

ok Awesome half nude would work for now, and hopefully make the breast nude on the biggest breast size 20 most people like bigger anyhow i would think

21 hours ago, JuliusXIII said:

Adding insult to injury, there is now a SECOND male nude mod before even one female nude mod. What the fuck timeline are we living in?

https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/65

"insult to injury"? lmao imagine being this pathetic. 

Also, i know a lotta people here don't know a single thing about women, but plenty of them like games and silly pervert shit too, ya know.

This is coming from someone who has no idea how to create mods but would it be possible to create an entirely new body similar to what mod authors have done for previous games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, Resident Evil 2 Remake and Resident Evil 3.  Instead of trying to work with what the developer has laying around, just create your own body and replace the developer's vanilla body with your custom body and then making sure it works with the vanilla skeleton for proper animations. And then maybe at some point later, add more bones to the skeleton for added breast and butt physics.

4 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

This is coming from someone who has no idea how to create mods but would it be possible to create an entirely new body similar to what mod authors have done for previous games like Skyrim, Fallout 4, Resident Evil 2 Remake and Resident Evil 3.  Instead of trying to work with what the developer has laying around, just create your own body and replace the developer's vanilla body with your custom body and then making sure it works with the vanilla skeleton for proper animations. And then maybe at some point later, add more bones to the skeleton for added breast and butt physics.

Techinically it's possible however the amount of work would be insane.

As discussed in this topic, the player model is fully modular, which means it's not 2~3 pieces but closed to 30.
These modular pieces are where the armor pieces go.
so a single arm would have 3~4 pieces. Shoulder,arm,gloves,fingers.

So we would need to create a full nude body, add it's weights,bones, slice it all over in modular area where armor would be supposed to go. 
And hope for it to work.

Curenntly the wip/working nude models are only altering a single mesh.
Male = Pelvis area
Female = Busts/Pelvis area

From what I remember Skyrim had a full nude body where armors would fit in.

1 hour ago, The Butler said:

As discussed in this topic, the player model is fully modular, which means it's not 2~3 pieces but closed to 30.

So we would need to create a full nude body, add it's weights,bones, slice it all over in modular area where armor would be supposed to go. 
And hope for it to work.

Male = Pelvis area

Interesting. But wouldn't breasts and hips have less modules (i did notice there is jiggle physics though)? You can already make a perfectly "naked" female character with modded genmei onmyou hands and feet, kawanami chest, and thief legs. there is also an Eboshi mod with nipples, vagina, and anus, albeit very basic. I'm not a modder and i'm not sure how everything works in this game, but shouldn't making a dick and balls with actual volume be extremely hard? (Actual question, not trying to be a dick).

7 hours ago, The Butler said:

And hope for it to work.

Male = Pelvis area

What if you don't need to equip armor?  Would it still need to be modular?  What's the point of using a nude mod if you're gonna just put armor over it?

36 minutes ago, delpo said:

What if you don't need to equip armor?  Would it still need to be modular?  What's the point of using a nude mod if you're gonna just put armor over it?

There's mods to make certain pieces of armor invisible, and the game has Refashion, so you can just wear a full set of heavy armor and refashion the pieces to the Kawanami Chest, Bandit Legs, etc. and you'll be visibly naked.

On 2/23/2021 at 5:20 PM, The Butler said:

And hope for it to work.

Male = Pelvis area

Yeah I figured that is always the worst part when it comes to a new body. Skyrim didn't come with a full nude body, but unlike most games. Mod authors made their own full nude body and then converted vanilla outfits to match with the new body. Which is why I suggested a new body instead of trying to work with Nioh 2's vanilla body. I believe the Skyrim's vanilla nude body came after, as a mod.  But like I said, worst part is trying to get armors and clothing to work with the new body so it is understandable if you guys don't go that route.  But say if you guys do, here's hoping other modders chip in and help with armors and clothing sort of like with what happened to Fallout 3 and Fallout New Vegas. All in all, good luck and thank you guys for working hard on a nude mod for Nioh 2.  The rest of us really appreciate it.

Though it always confuses me how almost all the female yokai all got the sexy treatment but every human looking female got censored.  Snake lady's boobs only got her nipples covered, Kasha's cleavage is showing with the camera zoomed in on it right before battle, dlc yokai like Yasha and Suiki has cleavage and thighs showing, Lighting Gods of Yomi ? is practically naked with a small rag covering her privates. Like WTF Team Ninja??? Hell, even Rachel got the sexy BDSM treatment back in Ninja Gaiden and she's a freaking fiend hunter bent on revenge before they even added her to the Dead or Alive roster.  Hell, if a fiend hunter can dress up in a sexy BDSM costume, why can't I have a sexy female samurai/ninja in Nioh 2. 

Sigh* Sorry about my ranting and I was way off topic but it just angers me that mod authors have to take their time to do something Team Ninja is known for making and got lazy.  ?‍♂️

On 2/23/2021 at 6:46 PM, howlerleech said:

Interesting. But wouldn't breasts and hips have less modules (i did notice there is jiggle physics though)? You can already make a perfectly "naked" female character with modded genmei onmyou hands and feet, kawanami chest, and thief legs. there is also an Eboshi mod with nipples, vagina, and anus, albeit very basic. I'm not a modder and i'm not sure how everything works in this game, but shouldn't making a dick and balls with actual volume be extremely hard? (Actual question, not trying to be a dick).

Hard to spot but there is in fact breast physics.  In cutscenes at least.  But for me, I don't know what is wrong with the game but my female Hide's breast would twitch every once or so when she's moving.  Otherwise it's always static.  Shame this game didn't get much love like other Team Ninja's game series.

19 minutes ago, WearableNine said:

Hard to spot but there is in fact breast physics.  In cutscenes at least.  But for me, I don't know what is wrong with the game but my female Hide's breast would twitch every once or so when she's moving.  Otherwise it's always static.  Shame this game didn't get much love like other Team Ninja's game series.

That's actually a bug so if you're frame rate is over 60 fps the physics don't work as they should Remember code vein and 30 fps? not sure if you played that or not but it's the same problem here it's a bug and a sad one at that.

1 hour ago, kabea said:

That's actually a bug so if you're frame rate is over 60 fps the physics don't work as they should Remember code vein and 30 fps? not sure if you played that or not but it's the same problem here it's a bug and a sad one at that.

I play at 120fps so I could try lowering it down and see if that helps.  Never played Code Vein so I have never heard about it.  Shame its a bug.  But people have said the pc port of Nioh 2 is crap compared to its original PS version.

14 hours ago, WearableNine said:

I play at 120fps so I could try lowering it down and see if that helps.  Never played Code Vein so I have never heard about it.  Shame its a bug.  But people have said the pc port of Nioh 2 is crap compared to its original PS version.

More like unoptimized for PC. It has a bunch of features it can't use properly and it has high requirements for what it actually gives.