NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

9 hours ago, VioletKIRA said:

In case anyone wants, I made some minor changes to Mawpius' Wrap Removal mod from nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/105

Edited to match lighter skin tones (230,187,155) and have smaller nipples

Pretty much seamless from the back, but the front has some minor seams under certain lighting conditions.

You could probably make a better version by exporting the actual skin tex of your preferred skintone then using that to draw/fill the breasts area but I'm far too lazy for all that

All credits to Mawpius, all I did was fiddle around with the color.dds and normal.dds files in paint.net

20210306000809_2.jpg

20210306000829_1.jpg

20210306001121_1.jpg

20210306002309_1.jpg

color.dds 1.33 MB · 66 downloads normal.dds 1 MB · 63 downloads

Really helpful, thanks!

12 hours ago, VioletKIRA said:

In case anyone wants, I made some minor changes to Mawpius' Wrap Removal mod from nexus https://www.nexusmods.com/nioh2/mods/105

Edited to match lighter skin tones (230,187,155) and have smaller nipples

Pretty much seamless from the back, but the front has some minor seams under certain lighting conditions.

You could probably make a better version by exporting the actual skin tex of your preferred skintone then using that to draw/fill the breasts area but I'm far too lazy for all that

All credits to Mawpius, all I did was fiddle around with the color.dds and normal.dds files in paint.net

color.dds 1.33 MB · 80 downloads normal.dds 1 MB · 74 downloads

Thanks a lot for the lighter skin tone, and your girl is gorgeous. I wish i haven't finished the entire game+underworld before this came to be.

Made a few more minor edits in an attempt to blur the seams even more. This is the most I can do from just messing with the texture, I think the rest is a difference in material since it was artificially built and not part of the original body.

Probably won't notice the difference from my previous upload unless you've spent a hefty amount of time zoomed in scrutinizing your character's rack lol

EDIT: Made some more tweaks to the areola shape, both files are updated and screenshot below isn't entirely accurate anymore, but difference is still subtle so it's w/e

20210306181436_1.jpg

color.dds normal.dds

IDK MAN LMAO I'm so dumb.

Blimey, I've pulling my hair to do mesh editing and it never works... Bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

@Silvist Sorry if my message sound like I'm angry or something, I can assure you I'm far from angry XD
I don't really speak english see, so if it come out like that, my apologies.

But man do I desperate on understanding this vertext group, texture stuff, 3D modeling, bits and bob yet my brain just can't comprehend this technical smorgasbord.

I'm starting from scratch so I guess I have years of learning 3D ahead before I can even try to mod stuff.

1 hour ago, ctm007 said:

How did you do that?

Well...

- chestwrap remover mod from nexus

- the improved color/nipples from VioletKIRA up there....

- kawanami clan shell remover mod

- thiefs waistguard into panties mod

- using the lightest skin color (all the way up and to the right in custom colors)

- boob slider at maximum

On 3/6/2021 at 3:20 PM, VioletKIRA said:

Made a few more minor edits in an attempt to blur the seams even more. This is the most I can do from just messing with the texture, I think the rest is a difference in material since it was artificially built and not part of the original body.

Probably won't notice the difference from my previous upload unless you've spent a hefty amount of time zoomed in scrutinizing your character's rack lol

20210306181436_1.jpg

color.dds 1 MB · 142 downloads normal.dds 1 MB · 132 downloads

Could you make this for skin tone 3? [205, 149, 114] i love the changes you made just want a little tan on my girl please and thank you!

2 hours ago, rasec1990 said:

I have noticed that the physics in the breasts work during the cinematics, but they do not work during the gameplay. ty for your work guys good job.

Yes, that is an issue of the game itself. The higher the fps, the less prominent the physics become, until they disappear completely. It works in cutscenes because they are locked to 30 fps. Atelier Ryza games have the same issue. Code Vein had a similar issue. The devs really need to stop doing this mistake over and over.

Just for info in case anyone is wondering ...  

Notice the defaut bra and the bra under 'Sohaya Deserter' has the same mesh. But if u take the 'default bra' (in this case whatever nude mod) and replace it on the 'Sohaya Deserter', the chest won't scale as Sohaya chest is increased. This is because, even thou they are the same mesh, they have different 'vertex groups'. Default mesh has 12 and the one for Sohaya has 18.

To fix it, u have to add the extra vertex groups and then copy the respective weights from the bra mesh of Sohaya to your whatever nude mod mesh. U may also need to manually weight paint touch up things ...

Awesome, thanks for the Info ;D, beautiful big Areolas/Nipples, Nioh 2 is harder, with 'one Hand'.

It would be nice to have Futanari / Trans Girl Version with this Cock/Penis, erected/flaccid Versions.

Male Smooth Body 4k NSFW Edition

On 3/6/2021 at 11:11 PM, LoveFreak12 said:

Sometimes you gotta take a break from demon slaying and relax. I do love the nude mod though; curious to see if it'll get improved for better skin tone adaptation.

image.png.ab6bf77cad5ed7351ed421842246c884.png

On 3/7/2021 at 1:16 AM, okuliare said:

Well...

- chestwrap remover mod from nexus

- the improved color/nipples from VioletKIRA up there....

- kawanami clan shell remover mod

- thiefs waistguard into panties mod

- using the lightest skin color (all the way up and to the right in custom colors)

- boob slider at maximum

11 hours ago, rasec1990 said:

I have noticed that the physics in the breasts work during the cinematics, but they do not work during the gameplay. ty for your work guys good job.

You can set the framerate to 30 fps manually in the options if you would like physics, otherwise you won't get them. I know it's not ideal but one can get used to 30 fps gameplay if they're dead set on seeing the physics.

28 minutes ago, Cloveranni said:

it seems not work for warp removal mod on support character, like other player but they share the same hash. I wonder how to fix this.

Do you mean this issue? Either way, a picture is better than words, so here it is:

Spoiler

20210307181352_1.jpg.b495fde83654a98f7d59e0d4c7036631.jpg

Seems that mimics are missing the tiddy color.

Just for info guys, if you are one of those people who manage to make crotch vagina stuff that fill the gap, if you added two hashes for when it's fully unequipped and also with equipped armour, your mod can fill as the gap for all skimpy armor mods

@alpaca21 - First, glad to hear you weren't upset lol, and no problem that your first language isn't English.  I wouldn't have realized it, because you speak English perfectly fine :D

In regards to what you said above, when you say two hashes what do you mean?  Like for example in one mod I'm using I see this in the ini:

Spoiler

[ShaderOverrideThiefSkirt]
hash = 7bfcb1a8c91d87c6
run = CommandListN2General
allow_duplicate_hash = overrule

[ShaderOverrideThiefSkirtMB]
hash = 2b4f1e31175e9cbc

[ShaderOverrideThiefSkirtStealth]
hash = 6184c9e3f54823fc

[ShaderOverrideThiefSkirtStealthMB]
hash = 79394530437cbffd

[TextureOverrideThiefSkirt]
hash = 05046329
handling = skip
match_first_index = 0
vb0 = ResourceThiefPantiesVB
ib = ResourceThiefPantiesIB
drawindexed = auto

[ResourceThiefPantiesVB]
type = Buffer
stride = 48
filename = ThiefPanties.vb

[ResourceThiefPantiesIB]
type = Buffer
format = DXGI_FORMAT_R16_UINT
filename = ThiefPanties.ib

; color override

[TexTureOverrideThiefSkirtT0]
hash = f32de78d
ps-t0 = ResourceThiefSkirtT0

[ResourceThiefSkirtT0]
filename = ps-t0=f32de78d.dds

; specular override

[TexTureOverrideThiefSkirtT1]
hash = 9ec5cb14
ps-t1 = ResourceThiefSkirtT1

[ResourceThiefSkirtT1]
filename = ps-t1=9ec5cb14.dds

I may just download one of your mods to compare to get the idea of how to achieve what you are talking about.  I'm haven't gotten to the stage of doing my own mods yet, but I plan to if I can figure it out :P