NIH 2 デスヌーダ Mod

Please put 'Nioh 2 Nude/Sexy Mods' or something in the title keep Hiragana too if you want, but this way has not visibility...

... and keep the thread ontopic, focused on Nude/Sexy Modding for Nioh I / Nioh II, you have other sites to express your 'dislikes' not here, for some Players Nioh 2 is a nice challenging, full-of-options, advanced in custom Builds Hack & Slash Soulslike, for others is not, I am from the first Group and I like, and I don't care really about the dislikes from others, this is a Nioh 2 Thread, if you don't like close the door on exit, be kind.

Returning ontopic, as for Nioh 2 / Nioh 1 Mods, I wonder what tools to use to recreate similar ModderChan Mods, if he/she doesn't want to share, well at least we can replicate or create similar ones.

Cheers

3 hours ago, LuxidaOxida said:

Returning ontopic, as for Nioh 2 / Nioh 1 Mods, I wonder what tools to use to recreate similar ModderChan Mods, if he/she doesn't want to share, well at least we can replicate or create similar ones.

Cheers

He actually said it on a old twitter topic.
He is using 3Dmigoto model swaping with DOA5 (Dead Or Alive 5) meshes.
The process is a pain in the ass and need much research to do it properly (Modeling knowledge is needed).
Simple replacing the model with 3DMigoto will not work as in some cases there will be missing bones, animation will break and so on.
Hence the reason (or so I assume) he stopped working on it.
If you want to give a try. Take a look at this guy video (Modding DOA Venus Vacation).

And OP, please change you topic to english as it's the main language of this forum.

4 hours ago, The Butler said:

He actually said it on a old twitter topic.
He is using 3Dmigoto model swaping with DOA5 (Dead Or Alive 5) meshes.
The process is a pain in the ass and need much research to do it properly (Modeling knowledge is needed).
Simple replacing the model with 3DMigoto will not work as in some cases there will be missing bones, animation will break and so on.
Hence the reason (or so I assume) he stopped working on it.
If you want to give a try. Take a look at this guy video (Modding DOA Venus Vacation).

Hide contents

And OP, please change you topic to english as it's the main language of this forum.

So I was actually working with nioh 2 based on this video.  I mean I can find the IDs of the pieces I want to remove / replace, however writing my own ini to maintain the render skipping isnt working. It's obviously reading the files because if I write it in the ini and in the migoto ini, it'll give me the duplicate error. But neither will produce the render skip.

However it skips the render when looking up the ID.  Any clues on how to solve this? Otherwise I'll start digging through the 3DMigoto source code and see wtf is wrong.

UPDATE: Haha nvm I'm an idiot. Figured it out. Had to make a Shader call and tell it to look at the texture call.

1 hour ago, ShaolinKitsune said:

So I was actually working with nioh 2 based on this video.  I mean I can find the IDs of the pieces I want to remove / replace, however writing my own ini to maintain the render skipping isnt working. It's obviously reading the files because if I write it in the ini and in the migoto ini, it'll give me the duplicate error. But neither will produce the render skip.

However it skips the render when looking up the ID.  Any clues on how to solve this? Otherwise I'll start digging through the 3DMigoto source code and see wtf is wrong.

I think what this video does not cover is how you actually add the shader hash check associated with the vb/ib hash of the mesh you trying to skip

I have my thing ready but waiting for DarkStarSword answer if it's fine to use some stuff based on his VV 3D migoto. So you can wait a bit for that or:

Basically, to skip mesh hash you first need to find vertex/pixel shader that "governs" that mesh/effect. So in hunting mode you go through them by pressing 1 and 2 on numpad for pixel shaders, 4 and 5 for vertex shaders (with 3 and 6 respectively to copy on-screen hash to clipboard). So you go through the shaders until you find one that skips the mesh you want to remove.

Now we need to add that ps/vs hash to d3dx.ini. Example is what I using, I changed some variables so you can just copy the first part and replace "CommandListN2General" with "CommandListClothes" as I assume you using "VVMigoto" as a base. After doing this you now can skip the mesh/effect you wanted by its vb/ib hash as covered in the video.

Spoiler

[ShaderOverride*CUSTOMNAME*]
hash = *YOURSHADERHASH*
run = CommandListN2General

[ResourceBakVB]
[ResourceBakIB]
[CommandListN2General]
if $dump_known_shaders
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds
    analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
    ; Dump skinning matrices:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf
    ; Dump pixel shader parameters:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate ps-cb2 txt buf
endif
if $mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
    ; Enable costume texture replacement by texture hash:
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t1
    checktextureoverride = ps-t2
    checktextureoverride = ps-t3
    ; Enable mesh replacement by either vertex or indexbuffer hash, must be done
    ; after texture replacements, because this will replace the draw call:
    ResourceBakVB = ref vb0
    ResourceBakIB = ref ib
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    checktextureoverride = ib
    vb0 = ref ResourceBakVB
    ib = ref ResourceBakIB
endif

34 minutes ago, etsorhtt said:

I think what this video does not cover is how you actually add the shader hash check associated with the vb/ib hash of the mesh you trying to skip

I have my thing ready but waiting for DarkStarSword answer if it's fine to use some stuff based on his VV 3D migoto. So you can wait a bit for that or:

Basically, to skip mesh hash you first need to find vertex/pixel shader that "governs" that mesh/effect. So in hunting mode you go through them by pressing 1 and 2 on numpad for pixel shaders, 4 and 5 for vertex shaders (with 3 and 6 respectively to copy on-screen hash to clipboard). So you go through the shaders until you find one that skips the mesh you want to remove.

Now we need to add that ps/vs hash to d3dx.ini. Example is what I using, I changed some variables so you can just copy the first part and replace "CommandListN2General" with "CommandListClothes" as I assume you using "VVMigoto" as a base. After doing this you now can skip the mesh/effect you wanted by its vb/ib hash as covered in the video.

Hide contents

[ShaderOverride*CUSTOMNAME*]
hash = *YOURSHADERHASH*
run = CommandListN2General

[ResourceBakVB]
[ResourceBakIB]
[CommandListN2General]
if $dump_known_shaders
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t0 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t1 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t2 mono dds
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes ps-t3 mono dds
    analyse_options = deferred_ctx_accurate share_dupes dump_vb txt buf
    ; Dump skinning matrices:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate vs-cb2 txt buf
    ; Dump pixel shader parameters:
    dump = deferred_ctx_accurate ps-cb2 txt buf
endif
if $mods && (!frame_analysis || $dump_modded_meshes)
    ; Enable costume texture replacement by texture hash:
    checktextureoverride = ps-t0
    checktextureoverride = ps-t1
    checktextureoverride = ps-t2
    checktextureoverride = ps-t3
    ; Enable mesh replacement by either vertex or indexbuffer hash, must be done
    ; after texture replacements, because this will replace the draw call:
    ResourceBakVB = ref vb0
    ResourceBakIB = ref ib
    checktextureoverride = vb0
    checktextureoverride = ib
    vb0 = ref ResourceBakVB
    ib = ref ResourceBakIB
endif

Ah make sense. This is my first fore into 3DMigoto, just kind of piecing it together as I go. Thanks very much for the help <3.

Have you already made the replacement parts for the see through areas? Excited to see what you've come up with. But I'm still gonna keep poking around see what I can figure out about this stuff. Thanks again!

10 minutes ago, ShaolinKitsune said:

Ah make sense. This is my first fore into 3DMigoto, just kind of piecing it together as I go. Thanks very much for the help <3.

Have you already made the replacement parts for the see through areas? Excited to see what you've come up with. But I'm still gonna keep poking around see what I can figure out about this stuff. Thanks again!

I mostly just changed stuff in the d3dx.ini to remove all VV stuff and more suit Nioh 2, For now there's three simple example mods included: removing the flap on fundoshi, removing Hide's blade and shinobi set recolor. Well also shadows/ui hiding is working as it should now.
For the areas those are simple to make so I won't really bother, also the game culls quite a bit of stuff offscreen.

10 minutes ago, etsorhtt said:

I mostly just changed stuff in the d3dx.ini to remove all VV stuff and more suit Nioh 2, For now there's three simple example mods included: removing the flap on fundoshi, removing Hide's blade and shinobi set recolor. Well also shadows/ui hiding is working as it should now.
For the areas those are simple to make so I won't really bother, also the game culls quite a bit of stuff offscreen.

Is there anything that can export nioh2 texture maps?

1 hour ago, bsfy said:

Is there anything that can export nioh2 texture maps?

Yes, 3DMigoto can do it, in fact the code I posted above will export texture maps from listed shaders.

But if you hoping to extract body/face textures there are problems...because 3DMigoto captures only final composed texture generated from character creator, body/face textures are basically unique to your character in skin-tone, marks/tattoos

I'll be making new thread centered on modding discussion soon (without bizzare title changes) + with mods themselves

Nioh 2 The Complete Edition Screenshot 2021.02.09 - 14.13.56.43.jpg

On 2/12/2021 at 4:36 PM, The Butler said:

Meh, the Player model is fully modulor (30+ body parts with their respective weights and bones).
So making it a  nude model is really hard.
However someone with experience in modeling can make decent bust out of the wraping.

Hey, someone found something interesting in the other thread that might be help.

For the nude thingy, I do it differently thru mesh replacement and texturing of the original undies. For proof of concept, I just modify the mesh slightly for the bottom portion just to see if things fit and there is more to be done, eg creating the private parts ,etc. The final texturing will also be a challenge ...

POC:

nioh2-3.jpg

nioh2-4.jpg

13 hours ago, langnao said:

For the nude thingy, I do it differently thru mesh replacement and texturing of the original undies. For proof of concept, I just modify the mesh slightly for the bottom portion just to see if things fit and there is more to be done, eg creating the private parts ,etc. The final texturing will also be a challenge ...

POC:

nioh2-3.jpg

nioh2-4.jpg

Looking good and promising! Thanks for your work and effort. And good luck!

12 hours ago, TheAwesomeOne said:

do you know if a nude mod is out yet and where to get it

If you look at the post you are quoting, they are talking about boob slider, not a nude mod itself.

There is a round "disc" like object under the chest and it reacts to the slider that is used to increase or decrease the size of the chest. Ramping up the slider makes the object grows bigger and thus pushes the chest in front and vice versa. 

What is strange is there is an extra layer of cloth underneath the chest cloth. Maybe to prevent seam gap when the "disc" object pushes the chest to increase in size ??? ...

nioh2-5.jpg