On 5/14/2022 at 12:33 AM, Semtin said:

I might be blind (in case the answer is already here somewhere) but is there a way to set undressing clothes for those animations? My sim seem to be dressing randomly when interacting.

WW has an option for that. 

I believe its in the Sex Interactions / Nudity. You can heavily modfiy undressing, let it be automatic, manual, what undresses with what etc. 

4 hours ago, CitedTurtle6 said:

WW has an option for that. 

I believe its in the Sex Interactions / Nudity. You can heavily modfiy undressing, let it be automatic, manual, what undresses with what etc. 

I'll give it a shot, thanks

5 hours ago, Semtin said:

Another issue though. One of the animations look a bit unnatural. I assume legs and hands shouldn't be like that?

05-18-22_4-29-32 PM.png

05-18-22_4-29-12 PM.png

I think it is supposed to be like that. I was confused too :D Then I noticed the legs are actually folded and not clipped. 

Hi there!  Just recently discovered your cc, I adore all of it.  I'm having one small issue, though, specifically with the arcade machine.  The only two options that pop up for me are "Strap in" and "Persuade sim to strap in" when clicking the machine, and "Release sim" when clicking on the sim inside the machine.  I can't locate the "Use sim" option at all.  Is it under a specific interaction category?  Any help would be appreciated.  Please let me know if I need to add screenshots to this.  Thanks!!

Edit: I may have found my issue.  I'm playing as lesbians that use strapons, and from what I've read on the Patreon the action is only available for male sims.  Please let me know if anything changes!

Edited by moonboobs
Possibly found source of error

Kritical´s Naughty BDSM & Fetish Collection (LL update 14.04.)
Dear mod creator.
I was wondering if it was at all possible to download for example 1 piece of furniture and the corresponding animations for said item without downloading the entire folder of mods.
If this is at all possible Please may you reach out to me and guide me to which mods I would need. 
PS: I did follow your guides for example the wiki link but found it no help for what i'm wanting.
Thank you for your time.

On 5/9/2022 at 9:55 PM, Kritical said:

@antoniosadler No. In theory you can try ticking the box in S4 Studio to enable it, but I doubt many of the clothing items, if any would work properly.

@bluetwink23 The first step is removing everything but my stuff and wicked whims from your mod folder (temporarily), if that still causes the error, try updating your game (because while your version might be supported by WW, its fairly old at this point), if that still doesnt work, let me know. If it does start working, you will have to figure out the mod conflict that is causing the issue by yourself with the half & half method. Good luck.

@FrostWimbelton Yep, you´ve identified it. Its tagged as a paper bag (for some reason, I was either really drunk or more likely I missclicked). You can fix it very easily youself by opening the item in S4 studio and removing the tag in the Hat Type category. Or you can wait for me to update it with the next LL release, up to you.

Thanks for the confirmation. I guess I'll wait for it

I can't find this anywhere on the wiki: [Kritical]StuddedStrapsSet1.package, but it's here, so I'd like to know what is this seeing the pics before downloading.

Edited by Zn9zh1
refine sentence

@Semtin This is exactly why being vague is completely useless. Your first post implies a completely different issue than the second. You can fix your nude outfit with MCCC. Since you once again let me guess at which clothing items are at fault, all I can say is that only the oldest clothing is enabled for random and the newer items shouldnt appear in bathing outfits.

The second issue is not an issue, although I appreciate the screenshots this time :) 

@moonboobs Yes, strapons are a Wicked Whims feature that isnt readily available to me when making completely custom objects.

@Catherine Snow I dont know which step stopped you unfortunately. Open up the wiki, open up the catalogue you are interested in, visually locate what you want to download, open the package page by clicking on the image, see the latest version field, find that package on LL and download it.

@Zn9zh1 Yes, seems like I missed out on adding it to the wiki. Thank you for letting me know- I will add it in a bit.

Hi! Loving the look of your stuff. I'm going through on Sims4Studio and noticed I can't delete the v6 versions without deleting the entire file? Do you know of a way that I can have only the maxis swatches and not the v6 mesh swatches?

Thank you!

8 hours ago, rivka82 said:

Is this doable with Sims4Studio, or should I use a different medium? I appreciate you taking the time to work with me!!

Sims4Studio. In the menu bar choose "Content Management", then "Un-merge package".

Ok, new issue I've run into, and it may have something to do with meshes? (I'm very new to working with Sims 4 CC at this depth, so I greatly appreciate you guys for bearing with me and helping!) 

So when I delete the non-Maxis version, the Maxis body version "disappears" (as in it goes invisible). For now I'll probably just keep both versions until I know what is going on/how to fix it.

On 5/28/2022 at 5:55 PM, rivka82 said:

So when I delete the non-Maxis version, the Maxis body version "disappears" (as in it goes invisible). For now I'll probably just keep both versions until I know what is going on/how to fix it.

Do you mean it disappears in S4S? If so, check to see if there is a mesh included. Under the Meshes tab, if there are no Vertices or Polygons, then it is just a recolor of another item and does not have a mesh. It should work fine in your game (unless it is a recolor of an item from a pack you don't own, but Kritical usually uses Base Game stuff). Try it, if it doesn't work in the game, let us know.

Spoiler

2eu9ney7bic81.png.e9d7c2cfc028143c63f643162965e72a.png

Edited by 2cool4u_1

@rivka82 If you dont want the x version, just delete the x unmerged package and you are done. You dont need to do anything inside of that package. You dont even need to remerge. The game might shout at you that you are missing a package if you equipped it on someone and saved the game, but thats just a notice, the game is designed to load up games with missing CC with no issues.

Now you might have to open up the package to see which is which, since I dont name them with the intention of anyone actually unmerging them.

And I think this goes without saying, but while I dont care what you do to the packages for your own use, dont redistribute them in any manner. Thank you.

Hey, I'm trying to get the word collars to work for males and opposite frames. Unchecking the restrict boxes in S4S is easy enough, but for some reason when I save the mod in S4S it bugs out and shiny lines appear on the face and head while wearing the collar, for everyone including normal females.

Any help?

Edit: Image example 

06-04-22_2-37-10 PM.png

Edited by HentaiForTheWholeFamily

@mysticeagle4 Not quite sure what you mean.

@HentaiForTheWholeFamily No idea, the thing wasnt made for opposite frames or tested on it. Its also very old at this point. I guess you can try to see if there is a specular map (and set it to blank). First you should also probably try to see the sim completely naked (including accessories etc) and see if the issue really originates from the item in question.