Hi! Your content is amazing and I love it! I know certain objects come with idle animations. When I try to have other sims join (for example the suspension post or posture table) I get a message that says "Couldn't prepare animations! With the provided criteria of involved Sims and picked Location/Object, no fitting Sex Animations could be found. Message Code: 11 universal_sex_animations_picker" I have all nine animation sets that you have provided and I'm wondering if this is an issue on my end or if there are not animations to join in for these items 

14 hours ago, toms8998 said:

Hi! Your content is amazing and I love it! I know certain objects come with idle animations. When I try to have other sims join (for example the suspension post or posture table) I get a message that says "Couldn't prepare animations! With the provided criteria of involved Sims and picked Location/Object, no fitting Sex Animations could be found. Message Code: 11 universal_sex_animations_picker" I have all nine animation sets that you have provided and I'm wondering if this is an issue on my end or if there are not animations to join in for these items 

The gag variants need additional objects that do not come with suspension post. Maybe that is the issue. Can't tell you for sure which of the files are the gags :/

@toms8998 Well, Wicked Whims told you- there are no animations that match your criteria. Its nothing wrong on your side, you just need more animations. I recommend checking out my wiki and the links to the animators. Or better yet, encouraging your favorite animator to make some.  

@CitedTurtle6  @-Player1- @squiffyrogue  

All three of you could have saved time by reading the relevant wiki entry or reading the FAQ on here (its literally the first question). 

Hey, I love your stuff and just browsed to see, if there is something new, I liked to have and noticed, that there is just one animation package in the files. Is this on purpose? Cause I have 9 packs in my mods. Did you combine them? Sorry if this was already asked. ?

@CitedTurtle6 @-Player1- @squiffyrogue

I use a Firefox plugin called "DownThemAll!" to bulk download the files.

The plugin scans a given webpage for everything it it thinks it can download and then you can select what you want and it will queue them up.

All you have to do is open up DownThemAll on the mod page and then find all the files which can be done very easily with the "Fast Filtering".

You'll see in my screenshot I've put in "do=download" which will select all the downloads, then I just hit the download button and wait a bit while it grabs everything.

dta.png.74522860c4f77c6df33518a61c8927cf.png

5 hours ago, TheNegaHero said:

@CitedTurtle6 @-Player1- @squiffyrogue

I use a Firefox plugin called "DownThemAll!" to bulk download the files.

The plugin scans a given webpage for everything it it thinks it can download and then you can select what you want and it will queue them up.

All you have to do is open up DownThemAll on the mod page and then find all the files which can be done very easily with the "Fast Filtering".

You'll see in my screenshot I've put in "do=download" which will select all the downloads, then I just hit the download button and wait a bit while it grabs everything.

dta.png.74522860c4f77c6df33518a61c8927cf.png

I do appreciate the info, really do.

But i'd rather run around, naked, with a shrek-face painted on both my asscheeks - before using firefox! :D

Jokes aside tho, i'm sure people will deem this useful.

Edited by -Player1-

Hi I just started playing Sims 4 and I'm not yet entirely sure what to do when facing problems when downloading mods. I have 1.83.24 version of the game and downloaded the latest version of Wicked Whims mod which works well. I was happy to see your collection. I downloaded everything but in game, when I am pressing the objects to interact with it in order to start the action, the game just lags then turns a somewhat grey screen and everything is paused. You can still press the close button to exit or save and exit the game but that's pretty much it. There's no error code, it just that it pauses with a faded grey screen 

On 5/1/2022 at 11:59 PM, Kritical said:

@FrostWimbelton Didnt WW add a way to customize the peeping sim? If so, you gotta talk to Turbo if its broken, not me. The thing uses the fireman helmet as a base CAS item, isnt enabled for random and is in everyday cat.

I have others (NPCs) that have those too, but only custom character that I manually place and when they came to my household that I'm playing. I think it's because of the We Wear Bag Neighborhood Action Plan.

Edited by FrostWimbelton

@antoniosadler No. In theory you can try ticking the box in S4 Studio to enable it, but I doubt many of the clothing items, if any would work properly.

@bluetwink23 The first step is removing everything but my stuff and wicked whims from your mod folder (temporarily), if that still causes the error, try updating your game (because while your version might be supported by WW, its fairly old at this point), if that still doesnt work, let me know. If it does start working, you will have to figure out the mod conflict that is causing the issue by yourself with the half & half method. Good luck.

@FrostWimbelton Yep, you´ve identified it. Its tagged as a paper bag (for some reason, I was either really drunk or more likely I missclicked). You can fix it very easily youself by opening the item in S4 studio and removing the tag in the Hat Type category. Or you can wait for me to update it with the next LL release, up to you.

13 hours ago, Kritical said:

@antoniosadler No. In theory you can try ticking the box in S4 Studio to enable it, but I doubt many of the clothing items, if any would work properly.

@bluetwink23 The first step is removing everything but my stuff and wicked whims from your mod folder (temporarily), if that still causes the error, try updating your game (because while your version might be supported by WW, its fairly old at this point), if that still doesnt work, let me know. If it does start working, you will have to figure out the mod conflict that is causing the issue by yourself with the half & half method. Good luck.

@FrostWimbelton Yep, you´ve identified it. Its tagged as a paper bag (for some reason, I was either really drunk or more likely I missclicked). You can fix it very easily youself by opening the item in S4 studio and removing the tag in the Hat Type category. Or you can wait for me to update it with the next LL release, up to you.

@Kritical Thanks for replying! I didn't expect to get  a reply ASAP. I'll do that. May I also ask if the sims 4 version needed is 1.87.40? or different?

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but my Anti-virus flagged your links on this page to blackvelvetroom.com as being infected with Blacklist.URL. You may want to consider switching to a clean site for those. Thank God the downloads run from loverslab.  I use Avast anti-virus and I've never had it make a bad call, so if you are an honest creator this should be well worth looking into.

Edited by Hemphog
My bad, got screwed up.

@Hemphog The domain is blacklisted because it was owned by someone in 2015 who could have done something shady, idk. It didnt occur to me to check the domain name when I was registering it if it was ever registered before I had it.

That has nothing to do with me.

The site is fine. Use it or dont, up to you.

My sims can't use the lathe urinal when other sims are around (including the one in the lathe, regardless if they're npc or player). When i try to get them to use it, they just complain about others sims being around and don't use it. 

Styx urinal has no issues, though i guess it doesn't use the stock EA toilet function.

By the way, do these work with autonomy?

I disabled privacy settings from WW, and it works with the regular toilet just a tile away, but not the lathe.

urnl.png

urnl2.png

Edited by roxx13221

@Semtin "those animations" is a great way to make me completely unable to answer your question. Can you be more vague? :D So let me also be incredibly vague- there is always a way to use whatever clothes you want, unless it undresses into nude. And theoretically even then, although changing the naked outfit isnt a good idea.

@roxx13221 You answered your own question. Lethe is made of two parts, because its a ninja toilet and a WW object combined. Therefore the privacy is the same as any other toilet. Styx is a completely custom object.

21 hours ago, Kritical said:

@Semtin "those animations" is a great way to make me completely unable to answer your question. Can you be more vague? :D So let me also be incredibly vague- there is always a way to use whatever clothes you want, unless it undresses into nude. And theoretically even then, although changing the naked outfit isnt a good idea.

Well, everytime I use any of your devices, my sim "undresses" but instead of going full nude, it's using piercings and pieces of clothing, even when going to take a bath. It's as if some of your cc overwrote nude skin. So the question is, is there a way  to set up this nude skin somehow. I partially managed to deal with it by deleting clothing from your package, but that's just partial solution as I'd like to use them