@shotgunfu I just went to the park, placed it there, turned on autonomy and it worked fine. So unless you give me enough information to replicate your specific situation, I cant really help you.

I also hope you read the wiki article on it and saw that females cant be customers. This is not wicked whims, I dont have the framework to equip and unequip strapons.

10 hours ago, Kritical said:

@rottingeggos Checked the admin site, dont see any site issues unfortunately. Let me know if it persists for more than a day.

I also have been having your site to open.
image.thumb.png.31650637269ea05308b974639aa2c416.png

I use Windows 7 and Firefox browser for Windows 7.

I tried using latest version of Chrome for Windows 7.

Same problem, so it must be Windows version issue?

* I just tried "Opera Browser using Private Mode + VPN Features" and funnily, your site works.

Edited by ioawdfv

@ioawdfv Thank you for letting me know. It has to be some issue with my hosting. I will keep an eye out, but its difficult to see whats wrong because I have no performance alerts and no recent errors logged and I can access the site on all my devices. Hopefully its just temporary hiccup. Apologies for the inconvenience.

I came on here to say the Wiki wasn't working but I guess some others have had that issue too.  For me, Avast is flagging it as a URL Blacklist.  I could go in and add an exception, but I'm always leery of doing that since I don't know what is on the site that could be flagging it.

@jukem Well my first recommendation would be to not use Avast for anything, but thats just me :) 

I dont know why some people cant access it, but so far I´ve had three reports of that and still no actionable information. Sorry, dont know whats wrong. Its just a dokuwiki on a simple hosting with redirect to the dokuwiki start page. Considering right now I am at 10k +- visits per month, it seems like an anomaly.

So just found and am testing your stuff, very nicely done work. One thing is the atropos brainwashing machine NEEDS more than 1 person on the lot for me. That is Sim A + Sim B = no option, Sim A + Sim B + Sim C = options. This could be a mod conflict or other bug so I"ll be testing more. Only mentioning it here in case anyone has this issue and like me is looking for what they're doing wrong try with 2 female sims on lot.

Had a couple comments and a question.  First off thanks so much for providing the mod users with such great content.  With that many files I don't even want to think about how much time went into them.  Once I got everything going I've been entertained for hours so far.  Now the question, is there any way to edit the mods from windows to increase the payout for prostitution items like the arcades or does that involve an outside program?  Assuming of course you wouldn't care if someone did that...if you do, disregard and I'll just use the in game cheats for cash ?  *Edit* Half answered it myself by finding the package editor.  Found a reference to the loot table...seems like a place to start and that's where my eyes went crossed lol*

Edited by BlackDragon580
On 2/16/2022 at 2:19 AM, Kritical said:

@jukem Well my first recommendation would be to not use Avast for anything, but thats just me :) 

I dont know why some people cant access it, but so far I´ve had three reports of that and still no actionable information. Sorry, dont know whats wrong. Its just a dokuwiki on a simple hosting with redirect to the dokuwiki start page. Considering right now I am at 10k +- visits per month, it seems like an anomaly.

Lol, OK so I just tried it again and was going to try Chrome Incognito, Edge, and with Avast disabled (I thought I already tried all that but was going to try again), but... now it works.  Did you just change something?  Even with Avast enabled and everything, it's fine now all of a sudden.  Although Avast is saying it found "malicious code":

Spoiler

image.png.b64332d88933a5ee596eddfbdf3a5fbd.png

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Edited by jukem

@Senkoau Yes, that is intended. Brainwashing isnt something you would do to yourself. If you want to walk around naked all the time, just walk around naked all the time :) Dont need to reprogram your own brain for that.

@BlackDragon580 You can edit the amount in Sims4Studio. If you are comfortable editing xml files, its fairly easy to do.

@jukem No, I didnt change anything. Look I wont tell you to ignore your security warnings- that is on you. All I will tell you is that you are the first person since Ive launched reporting "malicious code" on the site, which suggests a false positive. Does it by chance actually log what it doesnt like somewhere or is it just this screen? Because I cant really do anything about "I dont like this, signed, Avast". The site has a valid certificate, runs at https and 

@DeathByGlamour69 Are you sure I made something discreet and simple? :) If you mean https://blackvelvetroom.com/doku/doku.php?id=content:objects:holeofholes , then sure, reboot isnt out of the question. Its just an issue of when.